Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Alesia G.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges are great for heavy-duty cleaning. Typically when sponges are used many times, they start to break apart, but these hold together really well. A reliable brand. Would definitely recommend.
Virginia G.
Olympia, WA
What can I say? They work as well as any basic sponge but with an eco-friendly twist! One star down because sometimes unwilling buy them and they will have an odd smell but after a r8nse they are good to go
Jessica B.
Palatka, FL
This is the only sponge I use. It's great at taking the dried gunk off of cast iron and gentle enough on my enameled cookwear. Seriously, this is the only sponge I will accept.
Laura S.
Rosemount, MN
These sponges do a great job for cleaning and scrubbing dishes or for household cleaning. I usually cut the corner off the one for the bathroom to be sure my husband and kids don't use it somewhere else!
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Son las que eh usado todo el tiempo no las cambió no se hacen tan duras como otras y tienen dos opciones para quierar cualquier cosa y su es ponga que no raya para cuidar los sartenes de teflón y cristal
Karina C.
Mcallen, TX
I have like OCD so the sponges are very useful to me I'm constantly washing dishes scrubbing the counters scrubbing the sink scrubbing the bathtub so I'm always buying these sponges and I like the texture and how will they get the job done
Michael L.
Covington, TN
I really like these cleaning sponges. They last a long time before needing to replace and they are made from greener material. Win win. A good price and value. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nikita C.
These Scott sponges work great and last a long time. They clean my dishes well and I have never had a problem with them. They are very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
These are great, cheap, and effective! They do the job and I love that I don't have to break the bank to get something that works well. I would definitely recommend them to others - they're a rest value!
Monali P.
New castle, DE
We host ALOTTTTT of gatherings and we avoid using plastic to the best of our ability. soooo we always have a ton of dishes to wash and these heavy duty scrub sponges make is so much easier to clean up.
Gabby D.