Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Tiffany L.
Hammondsport
I love these sponges and buy them regularly. I like that I can scrub my dished with the one side. My only complaint is that they do hold in that mildew smell so I have to throw them out and buy more frequently.
Lynelle P.
Jefferson City, MO
These heavy duty sponges are great for cleaning the rack in the smoker. My husband can ruin a normal sponge in one use cleaning the rack and with the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty sponges he can use them a few times.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
All purpose all around great go too scrubber, I buy them in a multi pack, they last a long time and are so handy but don't break the bank either so I love these!
Holly S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Whenever I can go natural I always do. Scotch-Brite offers a reliable product that is made with reused fibers which gives me the peace of mind that allows me to not feel as bad when I need to buy new ones.
Caroline P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great sponges definitely do the job. they are a bit hard when you first open them but that's all sponges i think. they are definitely durable and if you take good care of them they can last a very long time.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
The best sponges for dishes I have come across. The sponge side is perfect if you have non-stick pans and the brillo side is great for the harder to clean dishes.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Son las que eh usado todo el tiempo no las cambió no se hacen tan duras como otras y tienen dos opciones para quierar cualquier cosa y su es ponga que no raya para cuidar los sartenes de teflón y cristal
Alesia G.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges are great for heavy-duty cleaning. Typically when sponges are used many times, they start to break apart, but these hold together really well. A reliable brand. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica B.
Palatka, FL
This is the only sponge I use. It's great at taking the dried gunk off of cast iron and gentle enough on my enameled cookwear. Seriously, this is the only sponge I will accept.
Laura S.
Rosemount, MN
These sponges do a great job for cleaning and scrubbing dishes or for household cleaning. I usually cut the corner off the one for the bathroom to be sure my husband and kids don't use it somewhere else!