Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
All purpose all around great go too scrubber, I buy them in a multi pack, they last a long time and are so handy but don't break the bank either so I love these!
Tiffany L.
Hammondsport
I love these sponges and buy them regularly. I like that I can scrub my dished with the one side. My only complaint is that they do hold in that mildew smell so I have to throw them out and buy more frequently.
nicole p.
Boston, MA
The fact that these come in packet makes it easier for the consumer because one does not have to keep going back for more. These last pretty long and when they are hard and new, they clean up the dishes well.
Monica B.
I like this product because it really helps to scrub literally everything off and leaves it like new. You don't have to be braking your arm trying to scrub off those tough grease pans. I will continue to buy.
Lynelle P.
Jefferson City, MO
These heavy duty sponges are great for cleaning the rack in the smoker. My husband can ruin a normal sponge in one use cleaning the rack and with the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty sponges he can use them a few times.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
The best sponges for dishes I have come across. The sponge side is perfect if you have non-stick pans and the brillo side is great for the harder to clean dishes.
Caroline P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great sponges definitely do the job. they are a bit hard when you first open them but that's all sponges i think. they are definitely durable and if you take good care of them they can last a very long time.
Holly S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Whenever I can go natural I always do. Scotch-Brite offers a reliable product that is made with reused fibers which gives me the peace of mind that allows me to not feel as bad when I need to buy new ones.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Son las que eh usado todo el tiempo no las cambió no se hacen tan duras como otras y tienen dos opciones para quierar cualquier cosa y su es ponga que no raya para cuidar los sartenes de teflón y cristal
Laura S.
Rosemount, MN
These sponges do a great job for cleaning and scrubbing dishes or for household cleaning. I usually cut the corner off the one for the bathroom to be sure my husband and kids don't use it somewhere else!