Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Emma J.
These sponges are great! They are heavy duty and don't fall apart after one use. A+ in my book! They are also reasonably priced and are pretty much available everywhere!
Hippy B.
Glendale, AZ
These tend to last me a lot longer than the ones without the Brillo pad on the back . Overall a good product ! And would recommend for multiple uses around the house .
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Great dish sponge. Stands up to heavy caked on food. Love that they are made with recycled material. And you can wash them in the dishwasher to make them like new again.
Sandra S.
Cedar city , UT
I like to have one side sponge and one side cleaner. I think it give the best clean. The heavy duty stays firm the longest. I like a good firm scrub to get those hard to get crusty spots. I need a sponge that can do its job.
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
These sponges are great for tough messed. Please note that the sponge leaks a yellow color when first used but goes away after a few uses. They do not scratch so safe on delicate items. I would definitely purchase again.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
Cheap sponges but definitely worth the buy. These sponges are my go to. A lot better than using a rag haha. You can get a pack of 3 for about $5 or less. Great value!
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA
The only sponge I trust to do the job. It takes care of day old burnt on food and keeps going for at least 2 weeks before becoming less durable. The scent is never an issue as long as it dries out in between washes.
Andrea C.
Denver, CO
Good basic sponge. To me all sponges works pretty much the same so there is no big advantage to this sponge vs. a generic store brand. Want to spend a little more money on a sponge? Then you should probably get this.
Jade M.
Sulphur, LA
These sponges are heavy duty and economically friendly. I bought mine at Walmart. It always cleans any tough job effectively. It also leaves a nice scent. I would recommend this to others and I would repurchase.
KaRa M.
My favorite kitchen sponges. They have a soft side for more delicate items and a sturdy scrubbing side too. Very good value for the price. Would highly recommend.