Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Morgan W.
Wilmington, NC
These are perfect for the tough stains in my pots and pans. If i make a big meal and food gets stuck in the bottom, i just scrub for a couple of seconds and the food just falls off!
Isamar F.
Winnetka, CA
This sponges are great fir cleaning all aroung the house. I apply the pressure on the sponge to determine how hard I want it to work. Without leaving any scratches in any of the surfaces that I work in. and always getting all dirt and grime off!
Krishna T.
Parma, OH
I definitely use this product all the time. Living with 16+ girls in my sorority house we need heavy duty sponges to clean everything off. As a college student I don't have a lot of time to spend on dishes, this product allows me to quickly clean.
Michelle F.
I've always used Scotch-Brite green sponges for washing dishes. They work great, and always have. The price is always right, and they last longer than any other sponges I've tried.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA
Love these. Can't have a cleaning session without them. Not only do the scrub soab scum, you can throw them in the washing machine and not dry them so they can be used many times.
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
Love these sponges for doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom, or anything else that needs a good scrub. I always have a bunch at the house. They are very sturdy and clean great.
Jackie L.
Works well and as long as you keep it cleaned and dry it lasts a decent time. Doesn't seem to mold. I wish the scrub part lasted longer. Tends to fall apart, but I just switch out when that happens. Works fine after being in dishwasher too.
Emily V.
Julian, WV
Definitely my favorite cleaning scrubs for washing the dishes as well as other fine surfaces in my house! Great an removing debris and hard products from many surfaces! Have repurchased many times over the years and will continue to do so!!!
Heather U.
Clearfield, UT
Been using these for years. They airways last me a good while. Sometimes get a little Shelly. I just pop into microwave for a couple minutes and it changes the sink and then I can write my microwave down from the humidity. Two birds one stone.
Chanel S.
Orlando, FL
Estas esponjas son las mejores esponjas que e probado para limpiar los platos me gustan mucho porque no cojen mal olor como muchas de las esponjas que e probado se las recomiendo.