Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Michelle F.
I've always used Scotch-Brite green sponges for washing dishes. They work great, and always have. The price is always right, and they last longer than any other sponges I've tried.
Krishna T.
Parma, OH
I definitely use this product all the time. Living with 16+ girls in my sorority house we need heavy duty sponges to clean everything off. As a college student I don't have a lot of time to spend on dishes, this product allows me to quickly clean.
Isamar F.
Winnetka, CA
This sponges are great fir cleaning all aroung the house. I apply the pressure on the sponge to determine how hard I want it to work. Without leaving any scratches in any of the surfaces that I work in. and always getting all dirt and grime off!
Morgan W.
Wilmington, NC
These are perfect for the tough stains in my pots and pans. If i make a big meal and food gets stuck in the bottom, i just scrub for a couple of seconds and the food just falls off!
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA
Love these. Can't have a cleaning session without them. Not only do the scrub soab scum, you can throw them in the washing machine and not dry them so they can be used many times.
Jackie L.
Works well and as long as you keep it cleaned and dry it lasts a decent time. Doesn't seem to mold. I wish the scrub part lasted longer. Tends to fall apart, but I just switch out when that happens. Works fine after being in dishwasher too.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
I always buy in 2 ct packets to make sure I cn change them often they do last a while but I liekto change it often. i will not use a different sponge the best out there scotch brute
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
Love these sponges for doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom, or anything else that needs a good scrub. I always have a bunch at the house. They are very sturdy and clean great.
Yasameen S.
Great sponge. Middle eastern food requires lots of oils and spices and the bottom of the pans can get really dry and crusty. Love using these sponges to swipe away the left overs
Chanel S.
Orlando, FL
Estas esponjas son las mejores esponjas que e probado para limpiar los platos me gustan mucho porque no cojen mal olor como muchas de las esponjas que e probado se las recomiendo.