Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Cierra R.
I like these sponges for hard stuck on grease and to clean the bathrooms, stove, etc around the house. I think it really gets everything you need clean without requiring so much elbow grease
I have been buying Scotch Brite sponges with the yellow and green sides for a long time. They hold up well for a long time. I usually get them at Costco when they run an additional coupon. They clean up dishes well and don't fall apart like other sponges do.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
These are the best sponges to clean with. They clean beautifully and without much effort, plus they don't scratch your dishes and glass. They are also durable. I only buy these for washing dishes at home, but I wish they were cheaper so I can purchase more!
Ana H.
San Diego, CA
Th green sponge is a little thicker than the normal Scotch-Brite scrubs but I did notice that this sponge did last a lot more than other sponges. It is easy to use and it is good in value. I would recommend it to anyone becasue it is worth it for the price.
Kenia H.
San Clemente, CA
I always find myslef re-purchasing these sponges. They are great for washing dishes, washing my bathroo, and the kitchen. They hold together and are in great shape even when it comes time to change it up for a new one. I see myself re-purchasing in the future.
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
This works good since the sponge has two sides. So when you clean, you can scrub on one side and more smoothn on the other. It works pretty good for me when I do my dishes. I think that this is a fairly good product that you can purchase for household uses.
Pratiksha P.
Culver City, CA
A staple for any household! This product is great for greasy pots and pans as well as cleaning hard to budge stains. An excellent value, I keep these stocked in my kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Very effective in cleaning yet gentle enough not to scratch.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
I've been a long time user of this product. They last for a long time and is very durable. I even through them in the dishwasher to clean them. They are also a product that is a good scratcher but it does not stratch my glass top stove which is amazing.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are the best sponges my husband and I have ever used to preclean our dishes before we put them in the dishwasher. The brillo side get all the caked on food off the dishes really well!
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
Well made and lasts a long time, doesn't fall apart like other Scrub sponges.. Can be purchased at Dollar General. Not a bit disappointed while cleaner burnt on food off the stove. Is a good Value especially with 3 in package. It is the only one I would buy