Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
Well made and lasts a long time, doesn't fall apart like other Scrub sponges.. Can be purchased at Dollar General. Not a bit disappointed while cleaner burnt on food off the stove. Is a good Value especially with 3 in package. It is the only one I would buy
Hanna P.
Redmond, WA
These sponges work well, they get the grime off dishes and the last a very long time. After they get a bit tired I used them for bathroom cleaning instead until they were completely done. It's really nice that they are environmentally conscious too
Brittany G.
Tarzana, CA
I love these sponges, they last and get everything clean without scratching up any pots or pans. They are a decent price for a package of three and my favorite part is the scrub side vs. just having a wet sponge. Everyone should pick up a pack or two.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme, CA
The smell is terrible! I had to take them all out of the package and let them air out. But I feel better about the environment when I use these. They still get the job done and last the same amount of time as the original sponge. I just hate the smell!
Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
For when I am cleaning my dishes manually. I don't like to manually clean my dishes, but when I have to, I turn to this product. It cleans every inch of my dishes, and I feel like it makes them as clean as my dishwasher. I would recommend this product
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
I love these sponges simply because they last forever! I really like how it has the soft sponge material on one side and the rough texture material on the other for the food stuck on the dishes! It makes washing dishes a lot easier with #scotchbrite!
Hannah C.
College Sta, TX
I use these to scrub pans, dishes, pots, plates, etc. It's pretty effective and the green side definitely gets stains off quick. One con is that you have to change it often. This sponge is scentless, which I like. It is a product I often use a lot!
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
My favorite sponges ever. If you keep them rinsed out and cleaned, they will last awhile as well! Love these and they are a constant repurchase. Can't beat the affordable price either!
Dawn S.
San Jose, CA
A great sponge that gets everything off. I use Dawn dish soap and these sponges and I always have clean sparkling dishes and glasses. A good sponge is key to getting off lipstick and stuck on grim on the pans. Scotch Brite are the only ones I trust.
Barbara L.
Columbus, OH
ScotchBrite everyone has heard of them because they are and have always been a great reliable product....they don't have a scent but you don't need scents to have a great cleaning product comes in a 3 pack and very low priced recommend it to everyone