Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jose L.
Orlando, FL
All the scotch brite product for me are amazing very nice scented good quality affordable prices you could get it almost everywhere long durable and easy to use extremely recommended to everyone!
Grazzia P.
Doral, FL
I use it daily at home, it doesn't last as long as i would like to but at the end of the day makes the work i want it to. For the price is definitely a value set you need to try. I will repurchase this item every time since its an OK product for the duty i have for it.
Magdalena T.
Have been using these for years. They last a long time and you don't have to rub hard. It is a good value because you get 3. It is an effective fast way to clean dishes. It has two sides which is great because one side can get all the difficult stuff off the dishes.
Becky k.
Henderson, NV
Bought these sponges from the Dollar Store. They work well and last long! Overall, you can not go wrong by buying these sponges from the Dollar Store! I plan on buying more and recommending this sponge to others because of its durability and it is cost efficient. :)
Debbe B.
Martinsburg, WV
Like to use these to clean the bathroom. Scrubs the tub clean. Use one in the kitchen to clean dishes and counters. The scrubby sides makes clean up of cooked on food a breeze. A good value and they last because they go through the dishwasher, so you can sanitize them.
Diana K.
Great Sponge if you take care of it. I like to set my sponge on an old ironstone soap dish that drains, so it doesn't mildew. Bacteria like moisture. Let this sponge dry between uses and it will last weeks. Both surfaces are useful. Buy in bulk at Costco if you can.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Love scotch-brite scrubber sponges. The fact that these are more eco friendly and they are heavy duty is such a plus. As always, a great price, can even buy other types at the dollar store! Always last a long time. These are always on my list to get when I'm shopping
Karla C.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my go to sponges. I usually cut them in half because other wise I feel that they are too big. I replace them fairly often just to not have to deal with bad odors or bacteria. I think they are very effective, and they are the only type of sponge I use.
Cierra R.
I like these sponges for hard stuck on grease and to clean the bathrooms, stove, etc around the house. I think it really gets everything you need clean without requiring so much elbow grease
Shireen K.
Forest Hills, NY
Scotch is a great brand and these sponges are awesome. I have no clue what I would do without these. I buy them from target and love them for washing stuff that I do not put in the dishwasher.