Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Ana H.
San Diego, CA
Th green sponge is a little thicker than the normal Scotch-Brite scrubs but I did notice that this sponge did last a lot more than other sponges. It is easy to use and it is good in value. I would recommend it to anyone becasue it is worth it for the price.
Kenia H.
San Clemente, CA
I always find myslef re-purchasing these sponges. They are great for washing dishes, washing my bathroo, and the kitchen. They hold together and are in great shape even when it comes time to change it up for a new one. I see myself re-purchasing in the future.
I have been buying Scotch Brite sponges with the yellow and green sides for a long time. They hold up well for a long time. I usually get them at Costco when they run an additional coupon. They clean up dishes well and don't fall apart like other sponges do.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
These are the best sponges to clean with. They clean beautifully and without much effort, plus they don't scratch your dishes and glass. They are also durable. I only buy these for washing dishes at home, but I wish they were cheaper so I can purchase more!
Erica H.
Rockville, MD
I like the scrubbing side for more deep cleaning.  The price is ok, though I can't say the sponges are all that better quality than the store brand I can buy for a lower price.  Overall they do the trick but nothing particularly special about them.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I only buy this brand of sponges because they truly are the best. The scrubbing end is great for stuck on food, while the softer side is effective for washing any type of dish. They are durable but also flexible. They are a great value and inexpensive.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
I've been a long time user of this product. They last for a long time and is very durable. I even through them in the dishwasher to clean them. They are also a product that is a good scratcher but it does not stratch my glass top stove which is amazing.
Pratiksha P.
Culver City, CA
A staple for any household! This product is great for greasy pots and pans as well as cleaning hard to budge stains. An excellent value, I keep these stocked in my kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Very effective in cleaning yet gentle enough not to scratch.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
They smell after so long so I put them in the dish washer so they last longer. I use for little dishes in the sink that don't fill the dishwasher up. Works great, es poo evially the scrubbing side.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are the best sponges my husband and I have ever used to preclean our dishes before we put them in the dishwasher. The brillo side get all the caked on food off the dishes really well!