Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
I recently moved into a new place that needed some deep cleaning. I like these sponges because you can really scrub hard and get tough stains or grease. They are easy to find at any supermarket and cheap for as well as they work. They don't hold up as well as a solid wool brand pad, so I don't recommend for that type of cleaning.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
These sponges get the job done for a while but within a few days begin to have a horrible smell! It leaves my hands smelling like mildew because they hold the smell in so much. But on terms of cleaning, they definitely do get the job done well.
Kate F.
Blackstone, MA
Doing dishes has Always been the enemy. Caked on crud and gunk. These little buggers are pretty heavy duty and helps that caked on spaghetti sauce or that teriyaki glaze that you burnt onto the pan come off with ease. I don't know what it is about these but they seem to last much longer than my usual sponges too
Katrina H.
Chapel Hill, TN
These are some of my all time favorite kitchen sponges. They work great, they are tough, but not damaging and they really hold up well. I've had cheaper sponges that fall apart after 1 or 2 uses, but these last. Clean them up with some bleach to kill germs and they are good to go for another rounf. GREAT!
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I have been using this product when I do the dishes for a long time now. I will continue to use this product in the future. It is effective with cleaning the dishes and the cost is pretty inexpensive. I love that it has 1 soft side and 1 scrub side. I will def. recommend this product to anyone !!
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
I appreciate that these sponges are an environmentally friendly alternative but the sponge easily falls apart when used. I am often finding pieces just falling out while I use them. It makes an even bigger mess! Unless that problem gets fixed I will not be repurchasing this product.
Ana C.
These are really great sponges that definitely get the job done when you have tough stains that won't come off dishes. It's nice there's a rough and a soft side, so you can use either one depending on what kind of dishes you're dealing with. Would definitely recommend the 3 pack!
Jen P.
My boyfriend really likes these sponges, so he's always getting them when we run out. I think they're really good, I definitely prefer sponges to have a rougher side for scrubbing and a softer side for less intense washing. These seem to last a long time, and they work well
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I do like these sponges. They seem to work really well. The only issue I had with them is over time the yellow sponge part starts to come a part. Almost falls apart. I buy mine at Walmart. They are very affordable. They do the job so I would probably buy again.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I only buy this brand of sponges because they truly are the best. The scrubbing end is great for stuck on food, while the softer side is effective for washing any type of dish. They are durable but also flexible. They are a great value and inexpensive.