Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Diana K.
Great Sponge if you take care of it. I like to set my sponge on an old ironstone soap dish that drains, so it doesn't mildew. Bacteria like moisture. Let this sponge dry between uses and it will last weeks. Both surfaces are useful. Buy in bulk at Costco if you can.
Jose L.
Orlando, FL
All the scotch brite product for me are amazing very nice scented good quality affordable prices you could get it almost everywhere long durable and easy to use extremely recommended to everyone!
Cecilia A.
These are a must have in every household! They get the job done and you get a lot of use out of them! I pop mine in the dishwasher every night to clean them and they come out like new every time!
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
These are the only sponges I buy for us to use in our kitchen. They get the job done without scratching anything. Also, if they start to get a little funky, a ride in the dishwasher does the job of getting them clean, so that I can get a little more mileage out of them.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Love scotch-brite scrubber sponges. The fact that these are more eco friendly and they are heavy duty is such a plus. As always, a great price, can even buy other types at the dollar store! Always last a long time. These are always on my list to get when I'm shopping
Debbe B.
Martinsburg, WV
Like to use these to clean the bathroom. Scrubs the tub clean. Use one in the kitchen to clean dishes and counters. The scrubby sides makes clean up of cooked on food a breeze. A good value and they last because they go through the dishwasher, so you can sanitize them.
Shireen K.
Forest Hills, NY
Scotch is a great brand and these sponges are awesome. I have no clue what I would do without these. I buy them from target and love them for washing stuff that I do not put in the dishwasher.
Karla C.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my go to sponges. I usually cut them in half because other wise I feel that they are too big. I replace them fairly often just to not have to deal with bad odors or bacteria. I think they are very effective, and they are the only type of sponge I use.
Cierra R.
I like these sponges for hard stuck on grease and to clean the bathrooms, stove, etc around the house. I think it really gets everything you need clean without requiring so much elbow grease
Sarah B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I always buy these sponges, even in a bigger bulk pack. They're great value, decent price and they're very durable. I only have to change sponges maybe once every 3 weeks at my kitchen sink. Even then, they're not even close to falling apart. Definitely recommend
Gabby D.