Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Sharon H.
Kirkland, AZ
Costco sells these in a bajillion pack. They're pretty awesome and withstand much abuse from my kids who pitch a fit over washing dishes. If they can withstand teenage angst, preteen irrationality and a a 10 year old delights in throwing them across the room, they get an A in my book.
Amanda G.
This product is nice because it is more green than other products. It think it works comparably to other sponges. It had decent scrubbing abilities and were unscented. I'd consider buying them again if I needed a disposable product
Rachel M.
These sponges are excellent. I bought them at Walmart and I will definitely buy them again. They aren't too expensive and they are worth the price. I recommend them to anyone looking for quality sponges.
Jess B.
Greenville, NC
I have found the Scotch-Brite sponges to be easy to use and effecient. However, I mainly only purchase these at my dollar store and they are the best option at the dollar store. I am not sure how effective they are against other sponge products, but so far they are worth the money.
Brooke B.
These are great sponges and hold up nicely. I always make sure I have some in backup. I try to change my sponge every 2 weeks. They tend to do a great job on our pots & pans with out scratching them up.
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Great brand. I know I can always count on good quality with these. Usually stock up at menards... Lol i know menards? They always have great deals in house hold items. I get my era laundry soap there too!
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
These are the only sponges I will buy. They last the longest and don't get that mildew smell after only a few uses. They don't break down with tough scrubbing and are fairly priced for their purpose.
Crystal L.
Berrien Springs , MI
I really like these scotch-brite heavy duty greener cleaner sponges. They work amazing on so many things things that I'm cleaning in my home. They are most definitely one of my go to cleaning products.
Nikki S.
Great sponge, good price. I'm not sure why, but the sponges come out of the package a little bit moist...maybe it's supposed to be that way. These work pretty well, and last a decent amount of time with regular use.
Iris B.
San Diego, CA
I use the heavy duty scrub sponges in my home in kitchen and bathrooms. As a mom with 4 kids and pets in the house I'm always cleaning dishes bathrooms and even walls lol. I also clean homes as a side job and I can honestly say these heavy duty green sponges have done their job