Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caralee B.
I got these sponges to help clean my stove. Paired with a stove cleaner I was able to wipe away the nasty in my stove with little effort! I found these at Walmart! They are pretty cheap but they don't last very long. I feel it is a good value for the money and will buy again!
megan h.
Cypress, TX
these are great to use anywhere. Dishes, floors, tubs, outside; they are great to help get tough on spots out. Sometimes they don't last as long as I would like, but for the money that is spent they do the job they were intended for! I do like that they are changing it up with the color options.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
These are the only sponges I will buy. They last the longest and don't get that mildew smell after only a few uses. They don't break down with tough scrubbing and are fairly priced for their purpose.
Kaitlin R.
These sponges are a great bang for your buck. Super affordable and gets the job done. I do have to replace them pretty often but I feel that would be the case in my family no matter which sponges we used.
Julia C.
West Covina, CA
I am ultimately pleased with the purchase because I will be able to use these sponges for a wide variety of cleaning jobs. They seem very durable. I have used them so far for washing dishes, polishing stainless steel pots and pans, as well as, cleaning walls and floors.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Upon using this product on tubs, showers, and sinks, I was extremely disappointed to find that when this sponge is squeezed in order to remove the water, the plant fibers fall off the sponge making the surface look worse than it did prior to cleaning. It made it look like dirt was all over the place. I found myself trying to clean the dirt that wasn't even there to begin with. Overall, it made my cleanings take longer than it normally would. I would love to support "green" products, but not at the expense of additional cleaning time.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
Best sponge on the market hands down. I always buy them at target , they are very durable. It works really well on removing dirt from any surface , their price is good and u can find them everywhere
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great scrubbing sponges for your daily chores. Affordable, sturdy, makes a great sponge for dishes, scrubbing tubs and pots and pans. Bought myself 12 sponges since these are the only ones I like.
Diana K.
Great Sponge if you take care of it. I like to set my sponge on an old ironstone soap dish that drains, so it doesn't mildew. Bacteria like moisture. Let this sponge dry between uses and it will last weeks. Both surfaces are useful. Buy in bulk at Costco if you can.
Cecilia A.
These are a must have in every household! They get the job done and you get a lot of use out of them! I pop mine in the dishwasher every night to clean them and they come out like new every time!