Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Diane B.
Toutle, WA
I have tried many scrub sponges and have found these to be the best. They scrub and clean up everything in the house. Paint, car tires, dishes, sinks....I have one in every room as well as the garage. I purchased mine at Costco at a great price. Would HIGHLY recommend these to everyone.
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
My favourite sponges. Affordable and they get the job done, without getting nasty super fast. They are heavy duty and clean super well. Also a good size. And they are affordable. Definitely will continue buying.
Jenilee C.
Ada , Ok
Love using these sponges to clean my glass stove top with or tough spots on the dishes, sink and counters before going over them with cleaners. So much less work than using a dish rag. I often just throw the dirty ones in the dish washer and run them through which gets many more uses
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
These sponges were great! Especially on heavy duty grease and stuff stuck to your pans. You don't even have to soak the pans before you wash them. I love this brand in general and I recommend you to try them
Amanda G.
This product is nice because it is more green than other products. It think it works comparably to other sponges. It had decent scrubbing abilities and were unscented. I'd consider buying them again if I needed a disposable product
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Great brand. I know I can always count on good quality with these. Usually stock up at menards... Lol i know menards? They always have great deals in house hold items. I get my era laundry soap there too!
Brooke B.
These are great sponges and hold up nicely. I always make sure I have some in backup. I try to change my sponge every 2 weeks. They tend to do a great job on our pots & pans with out scratching them up.
Rachel M.
These sponges are excellent. I bought them at Walmart and I will definitely buy them again. They aren't too expensive and they are worth the price. I recommend them to anyone looking for quality sponges.
Jess B.
Greenville, NC
I have found the Scotch-Brite sponges to be easy to use and effecient. However, I mainly only purchase these at my dollar store and they are the best option at the dollar store. I am not sure how effective they are against other sponge products, but so far they are worth the money.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
We use these at work for all our cleaning! They work well on tough spots. It sensitive spots as well! We use them on the walls to scrub out massage oil from our spa rooms. Works without taking off paint!