Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Kasie L.
Abbeville, LA
These are the perfect sponges, if you're looking for some cheap to toss every few days. I can't get a sponge for more than three days without grossing out over what type of germs and bacteria are on it, so these are perfect for us. No need to spend a ton on a sponge I'll use a few times and toss!
Pajai L.
Fresno, CA
Definitely the best sponges I've ever used. I use this all the time, they are my go to on the list. Very good in cleaning my dishes, gets all the residues and food off my plates. I love it! Always stock up on it.
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
I really like this sponges for the dishes that are not sensitive to scratches. Because this sponge is very good to clean but is very abrasive is very hard is very tough and it will scratch your pand So just beware
Sanjuana N.
Sioux City, IA
I love good sponges because when I get mad I like to wash my dishes, blow off some steam. These are good sponges. They are able to take on my wrath, helping me maintain sanity as well as sparkling clean dishes.
Elisa M.
Ceres
I like this sponge because it comes with 3 different sponge in one package. The thing I like about this is that's it doesn't it's job wonderfully and it doesn't rip on the first use like other. I would highly recommend this product because of the material and the texture when you hold it.
S Y.
I love these sponges. Works well at cleaning the dishes or for other purposes. Doesn't rip up easily and can be used for quite some time before needing to be replaced. I always have extra stocked up in the home.
Amanda G.
This product is nice because it is more green than other products. It think it works comparably to other sponges. It had decent scrubbing abilities and were unscented. I'd consider buying them again if I needed a disposable product
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
These sponges were great! Especially on heavy duty grease and stuff stuck to your pans. You don't even have to soak the pans before you wash them. I love this brand in general and I recommend you to try them
Jenilee C.
Ada , Ok
Love using these sponges to clean my glass stove top with or tough spots on the dishes, sink and counters before going over them with cleaners. So much less work than using a dish rag. I often just throw the dirty ones in the dish washer and run them through which gets many more uses
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
My favourite sponges. Affordable and they get the job done, without getting nasty super fast. They are heavy duty and clean super well. Also a good size. And they are affordable. Definitely will continue buying.