Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Brandy G.
Granada Hills, CA
Who hasn't used these green and yellow gems? A soft sponge side and a firm sturdy scrubbing side make this a powerhouse cleaning device. Combine it with Dawn and your kitchen will be sparkling in no time! Lasts quite a while as long as you make sure to squeeze the water out of it when you are done.
Rachel M.
Murray, KY
These little sponges are amazing! I love that you can use either side of them. They always get the food that is difficult to get off. They are excellent quality too -- I have never had one crumble or fall apart. Love!
Kasie L.
Abbeville, LA
These are the perfect sponges, if you're looking for some cheap to toss every few days. I can't get a sponge for more than three days without grossing out over what type of germs and bacteria are on it, so these are perfect for us. No need to spend a ton on a sponge I'll use a few times and toss!
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
I really like this sponges for the dishes that are not sensitive to scratches. Because this sponge is very good to clean but is very abrasive is very hard is very tough and it will scratch your pand So just beware
Pajai L.
Fresno, CA
Definitely the best sponges I've ever used. I use this all the time, they are my go to on the list. Very good in cleaning my dishes, gets all the residues and food off my plates. I love it! Always stock up on it.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges are super helpful when it comes to big cleaning projects. I can always count on them to help me scrub away soap residue in the shower and food splatters on my stovetop. When you need some extra scrubbing power, Scotch-Brite is the way to go!
Sanjuana N.
Sioux City, IA
I love good sponges because when I get mad I like to wash my dishes, blow off some steam. These are good sponges. They are able to take on my wrath, helping me maintain sanity as well as sparkling clean dishes.
Elisa M.
Ceres
I like this sponge because it comes with 3 different sponge in one package. The thing I like about this is that's it doesn't it's job wonderfully and it doesn't rip on the first use like other. I would highly recommend this product because of the material and the texture when you hold it.
S Y.
I love these sponges. Works well at cleaning the dishes or for other purposes. Doesn't rip up easily and can be used for quite some time before needing to be replaced. I always have extra stocked up in the home.
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
My favourite sponges. Affordable and they get the job done, without getting nasty super fast. They are heavy duty and clean super well. Also a good size. And they are affordable. Definitely will continue buying.