Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
These sponges are pretty good. I like the scrubbing side and the regular side for different types of cleaning. The sponge is bacteria resistant, but it will still end up smelling bad if you don't change it out when you should!
Lauren M.
These sponges work well and get the job done when I need to wash the dishes manually. The coarser side is very convienent and the other soft side works like a regular sponge. Probably will repurchase when my sponges go.
Katie C.
These sponges are absolutely wonderful and they do a great job cleaning! I always buy this brand because of how durable they actually are. I feel like its hard to find a good sponge that will last for more than one time.
Katherine M.
Eugene, OR
A good basic sponge that gets the job done. They are a good price too, for how long they last and how well the work. I bought it at the local Target store. It really works well when you have some stuck on gunk that is hard to get off, but also doesn't scratch up the pots too much. Will continue to purchase
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Love these sponges. They are cost effective and work great. I actually cut them in half (the whole sponge is too big for my tiny hands) and use them for washing dishes. I replace the sponge every week to keep it clean. They work great for getting off caked off food but don't scratch up my pots and pan.
May T.
new brunswick, NJ
These really are heavy-duty. I have used them to scrub really heavy caked-on minerals in the shower and also for built up moss on patio furniture. The Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Industrial Strength will get the job done!
Rachel M.
Murray, KY
These little sponges are amazing! I love that you can use either side of them. They always get the food that is difficult to get off. They are excellent quality too -- I have never had one crumble or fall apart. Love!
Brandy G.
Granada Hills, CA
Who hasn't used these green and yellow gems? A soft sponge side and a firm sturdy scrubbing side make this a powerhouse cleaning device. Combine it with Dawn and your kitchen will be sparkling in no time! Lasts quite a while as long as you make sure to squeeze the water out of it when you are done.
Christy L.
Dry Creek, LA
These kick butt! Super strong and they last forever. Price point is great, just cannot be beat. I generally buy these from WalMart and there is no really strong scent. Just new packaging smell. I would definitely recommend to others as they are a staple in my home!
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges are super helpful when it comes to big cleaning projects. I can always count on them to help me scrub away soap residue in the shower and food splatters on my stovetop. When you need some extra scrubbing power, Scotch-Brite is the way to go!