Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gina F.
I tried these sponges. And although Im a huge fan of Scotch Brite and use their sponges on the regular, I found these to be too hard and difficult to hold and actually use. I think they should be smaller and more flexible.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
The perfect sponge for every day use. It is good for dishes as well as cleaning counters and other surfaces. Well worth the value because they do not fall apart easily like many other brands. I use them daily in my home.
Katherine M.
Eugene, OR
A good basic sponge that gets the job done. They are a good price too, for how long they last and how well the work. I bought it at the local Target store. It really works well when you have some stuck on gunk that is hard to get off, but also doesn't scratch up the pots too much. Will continue to purchase
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Love these sponges. They are cost effective and work great. I actually cut them in half (the whole sponge is too big for my tiny hands) and use them for washing dishes. I replace the sponge every week to keep it clean. They work great for getting off caked off food but don't scratch up my pots and pan.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
The sponge has a tough surface to get out all the grind and tough spots out in the corner. Its durable for more than 10 uses. I always find myself replacing sponges frequently and for this one I find myself changing less.
Sharon S.
Holiday
These are fantastic. One big squirt of dish soap cleans half the load except the pots and pans. They use another squirt. The sponges not only absorb and clean well they rinse clean easily and don't get that awful smell.
Rebecca S.
These sponges are basically the best! I don't buy any other sponge because compared to these they don't hold up. I honestly don't even look at the price when I buy them because I know that there is nothing comparable to them on the market. The best part is that you can use them on all sorts of surfaces.
Katie C.
These sponges are absolutely wonderful and they do a great job cleaning! I always buy this brand because of how durable they actually are. I feel like its hard to find a good sponge that will last for more than one time.
Brandy G.
Granada Hills, CA
Who hasn't used these green and yellow gems? A soft sponge side and a firm sturdy scrubbing side make this a powerhouse cleaning device. Combine it with Dawn and your kitchen will be sparkling in no time! Lasts quite a while as long as you make sure to squeeze the water out of it when you are done.
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
These really are heavy-duty. I have used them to scrub really heavy caked-on minerals in the shower and also for built up moss on patio furniture. The Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Industrial Strength will get the job done!