Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Mari D.
These are great! so effective and they don't crumble into pieces after overtime use. It's a good value for how long they last. I found mine at Target. They keep a good scent overtime, as well. I have not had any issues and will buy again!
Corina C.
My go-to sponge for scrubbing pots. It works well with a little bit of dish soap, makes my pots look like new.
I even wash these in the washing machine, in a laundry net so it doesn't scrub and damage the other laundry. I get approximately 4 washes out of them before they are passed on for bathroom cleaning.
Tamara B.
Edgar Springs, MO
This is my favorite sponge for washing dishes and cleaning up the counter and stove top. It has a nice rough side for getting off any dried on foods and a smooth side for wiping it away. They are durable and a good price .
Royshunda W.
I love these Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges. I use them for everything from washing dishes to cleaning my bathtub. I wish they last longer I usually replace them about once month. I buy all the time.
Kady K.
Jeffersonville, IN
Only type of sponges I will use! The only thing that I don't like about them is how they hold in a nasty smell after about 5-10 uses. I end up having to throw them away quickly, but they clean better than any other sponges!
Lauren M.
These sponges work well and get the job done when I need to wash the dishes manually. The coarser side is very convienent and the other soft side works like a regular sponge. Probably will repurchase when my sponges go.
Sharon S.
Holiday
These are fantastic. One big squirt of dish soap cleans half the load except the pots and pans. They use another squirt. The sponges not only absorb and clean well they rinse clean easily and don't get that awful smell.
Gina F.
I tried these sponges. And although Im a huge fan of Scotch Brite and use their sponges on the regular, I found these to be too hard and difficult to hold and actually use. I think they should be smaller and more flexible.
Rebecca S.
These sponges are basically the best! I don't buy any other sponge because compared to these they don't hold up. I honestly don't even look at the price when I buy them because I know that there is nothing comparable to them on the market. The best part is that you can use them on all sorts of surfaces.
Katherine M.
Eugene, OR
A good basic sponge that gets the job done. They are a good price too, for how long they last and how well the work. I bought it at the local Target store. It really works well when you have some stuck on gunk that is hard to get off, but also doesn't scratch up the pots too much. Will continue to purchase