Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Kady K.
Jeffersonville, IN
Only type of sponges I will use! The only thing that I don't like about them is how they hold in a nasty smell after about 5-10 uses. I end up having to throw them away quickly, but they clean better than any other sponges!
Katie C.
Dearborn, MI
These sponges are absolutely wonderful and they do a great job cleaning! I always buy this brand because of how durable they actually are. I feel like its hard to find a good sponge that will last for more than one time.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
These sponges are pretty good. I like the scrubbing side and the regular side for different types of cleaning. The sponge is bacteria resistant, but it will still end up smelling bad if you don't change it out when you should!
Gina F.
I tried these sponges. And although Im a huge fan of Scotch Brite and use their sponges on the regular, I found these to be too hard and difficult to hold and actually use. I think they should be smaller and more flexible.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
The perfect sponge for every day use. It is good for dishes as well as cleaning counters and other surfaces. Well worth the value because they do not fall apart easily like many other brands. I use them daily in my home.
Katherine M.
Eugene, OR
A good basic sponge that gets the job done. They are a good price too, for how long they last and how well the work. I bought it at the local Target store. It really works well when you have some stuck on gunk that is hard to get off, but also doesn't scratch up the pots too much. Will continue to purchase
Sharon S.
Holiday
These are fantastic. One big squirt of dish soap cleans half the load except the pots and pans. They use another squirt. The sponges not only absorb and clean well they rinse clean easily and don't get that awful smell.
Lauren M.
These sponges work well and get the job done when I need to wash the dishes manually. The coarser side is very convienent and the other soft side works like a regular sponge. Probably will repurchase when my sponges go.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
The sponge has a tough surface to get out all the grind and tough spots out in the corner. Its durable for more than 10 uses. I always find myself replacing sponges frequently and for this one I find myself changing less.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Love these sponges. They are cost effective and work great. I actually cut them in half (the whole sponge is too big for my tiny hands) and use them for washing dishes. I replace the sponge every week to keep it clean. They work great for getting off caked off food but don't scratch up my pots and pan.
Gabby D.