Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Lauren E.
Burlington, CT
Good sponges, they clean well and get baked on food off my dishes. you can buy these at any drug store, grocery store or large store like target. they are effective and a good value. like these sponges. i would recommend them to others.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
This sponge is perfect for those tough stains on those big pots. I have been using this brand for years and they have been the best for me. No other brand compares to this one. I always recommend this brand and of course the heavy duty one in particular.
Evan S.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go to scrub sponges. Nothing else ever seems to work as well. I use them on everything, sinks, bathtub. They seem to be the most durable scrub sponge that doesn't fall apart...lasts a long time and just plain ol' reliable.
Megan R.
The only sponges I have found that last awhile without falling apart. I cook big meals for my family and a lot of time I'm scrubbing pots and pans an these sponges help do the job faster and don't fall apart under heavier scrubbing
Hope H.
Brock, Texas
These get the job done. They're safe around kids, they're good for the environment, and they're tough on grime on my dishes. They're a good value because you can use them for a long time and they are inexpensive in the first place.
Crystal R.
Love these scrub sponges they scrub all the food grease grime or whatever off then i flip it and clean excess mess with sponge side i love these i usually try to throw them away after a few uses so i don't spread bacteria though
Vayda V.
I love these sponges! They aren't stiff or too thick. They are a good size for small hands. The 3-pack is perfect for a clean house because you can use one for each cleaning project. I consider these "throw away" sponges because the price is so good you don't feel guilty changing them out. Sponges hold so many germs do that's awesome to be able to do!
Angela Z.
These are great sponges. We always have a stash of these in my house for washing dishes. The green scrub side works really well for getting food off dishes and the sponge side cleans dishes really well. Each sponge also lasts a long time. I definitely recommend these sponges for people who hand wash dishes often
Ashlyn V.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite sponges! We cook a lot of heavy, oily broths and they scrub away even the nastiest of "fat scum" from boiling bones! They also stand up well to cleaning sharp knives and don't get sliced as easily as other brands.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I use these everyday to do the dishes! They are strong enough to get the food off yet gentle enough not to scratch my pans. I will continue buying these sponges as long as I did she's by hand. These are my favorite ones so far