Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kady K.
Jeffersonville, IN
Only type of sponges I will use! The only thing that I don't like about them is how they hold in a nasty smell after about 5-10 uses. I end up having to throw them away quickly, but they clean better than any other sponges!
Royshunda W.
I love these Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges. I use them for everything from washing dishes to cleaning my bathtub. I wish they last longer I usually replace them about once month. I buy all the time.
Corina C.
My go-to sponge for scrubbing pots. It works well with a little bit of dish soap, makes my pots look like new.
I even wash these in the washing machine, in a laundry net so it doesn't scrub and damage the other laundry. I get approximately 4 washes out of them before they are passed on for bathroom cleaning.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Love these sponges. They are cost effective and work great. I actually cut them in half (the whole sponge is too big for my tiny hands) and use them for washing dishes. I replace the sponge every week to keep it clean. They work great for getting off caked off food but don't scratch up my pots and pan.
Lauren M.
These sponges work well and get the job done when I need to wash the dishes manually. The coarser side is very convienent and the other soft side works like a regular sponge. Probably will repurchase when my sponges go.
Gina F.
I tried these sponges. And although Im a huge fan of Scotch Brite and use their sponges on the regular, I found these to be too hard and difficult to hold and actually use. I think they should be smaller and more flexible.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
The sponge has a tough surface to get out all the grind and tough spots out in the corner. Its durable for more than 10 uses. I always find myself replacing sponges frequently and for this one I find myself changing less.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
These sponges are pretty good. I like the scrubbing side and the regular side for different types of cleaning. The sponge is bacteria resistant, but it will still end up smelling bad if you don't change it out when you should!
Sharon S.
Holiday
These are fantastic. One big squirt of dish soap cleans half the load except the pots and pans. They use another squirt. The sponges not only absorb and clean well they rinse clean easily and don't get that awful smell.
Rebecca S.
These sponges are basically the best! I don't buy any other sponge because compared to these they don't hold up. I honestly don't even look at the price when I buy them because I know that there is nothing comparable to them on the market. The best part is that you can use them on all sorts of surfaces.