Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tina H.
These sponges are staples in my house. I buy them regularly. Great for cleaning pots, pans, dishes, your bathroom, ice chests... You name it, we use them on it. They last a while as long as you rinse them out. Cheap little wonders.
Megan R.
The only sponges I have found that last awhile without falling apart. I cook big meals for my family and a lot of time I'm scrubbing pots and pans an these sponges help do the job faster and don't fall apart under heavier scrubbing
Ashlyn V.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite sponges! We cook a lot of heavy, oily broths and they scrub away even the nastiest of "fat scum" from boiling bones! They also stand up well to cleaning sharp knives and don't get sliced as easily as other brands.
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
I use these everyday to do the dishes! They are strong enough to get the food off yet gentle enough not to scratch my pans. I will continue buying these sponges as long as I did she's by hand. These are my favorite ones so far
Vayda V.
I love these sponges! They aren't stiff or too thick. They are a good size for small hands. The 3-pack is perfect for a clean house because you can use one for each cleaning project. I consider these "throw away" sponges because the price is so good you don't feel guilty changing them out. Sponges hold so many germs do that's awesome to be able to do!
Angela Z.
These are great sponges. We always have a stash of these in my house for washing dishes. The green scrub side works really well for getting food off dishes and the sponge side cleans dishes really well. Each sponge also lasts a long time. I definitely recommend these sponges for people who hand wash dishes often
Crystal R.
Love these scrub sponges they scrub all the food grease grime or whatever off then i flip it and clean excess mess with sponge side i love these i usually try to throw them away after a few uses so i don't spread bacteria though
Mari D.
These are great! so effective and they don't crumble into pieces after overtime use. It's a good value for how long they last. I found mine at Target. They keep a good scent overtime, as well. I have not had any issues and will buy again!
Kady K.
Jeffersonville, IN
Only type of sponges I will use! The only thing that I don't like about them is how they hold in a nasty smell after about 5-10 uses. I end up having to throw them away quickly, but they clean better than any other sponges!
Tamara B.
Edgar Springs, MO
This is my favorite sponge for washing dishes and cleaning up the counter and stove top. It has a nice rough side for getting off any dried on foods and a smooth side for wiping it away. They are durable and a good price .