Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Teresa O.
Kingsport
For someone that is OCD when it comes to cleaning the kitchen and sinks, there is not a product that can even be ranked with this pad. I keep 2 packs at all times, too many uses for them. I have one designated for my grandsons chalkboard as an eraser.
stephanie a.
Star City, AR
I love these cleaning scrubber pads. They really help with baked on macaroni or burnt stuff that gets left in the bottom of the pan when cooking. It helps out alot. I uses these often. I wouldn't recommend on nonstick pans because they might scratch.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
I use these sponges because I have Teflon cooking pans and I don't want them scratched. The sponges cleans my pans and dishes very nicely. I also use them to scrubb the counters and sink in my kitchen and bathrooms. I recommend then to everyone.
Ali S.
Bellevue, WA
Love these sponges! I have used these for years and have always helped me wash my dishes. They last for awhile and do not fall apart like the competitors. I will continue to buy these! They can be found at Target, Wal-Mart, and any other store.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I prefer the heavy duty sponges- they are perfect for tough messes! I use these for both everyday dishes (my husband tends to leave rough grease stains and lasgane pans always need a good scrub) as well as tough cleaning jobs (for example, the bathroom tub)!
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Great sponge. I use it to wash my dishes. It gets all the stuff off immediately. The only bad part about this sponge is that it gets too dirty too quick. I'm throwing out these sponges left and right. I would definitely continue buying them though
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
son muy buenas y duraderas, a diferencia de otras marcas estas pueden durar semanas, y son muy suaves por lo tanto no tienes que preocuparte por tus manos, la historia de esta marca refrenda la calidad de su producto principal que son las esponjas
Arlene A.
Portland, OR
They clean well. They last almost 3 weeks each. They absorb the grease and oils well. They are moderately priced. They are quite effective and I like the thickness, not too thick, not too thin. I would buy them again. No other scrub was as good!
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I feel everyone has tried one of these right? It works fine and price is great as well. The value you can't bet. I would recommend it to anyone since they re so affordable to replace and is effective when cleaning. I would buy it again, and again.
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
Perfect for hard to clean or fragile surfaces like granite vs clear shower doors. Purchased at the Home Depot for a very decent price. Doesn't smell like anything good or bad in particular and will definitely be using these again for the harder jobs