Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
son muy buenas y duraderas, a diferencia de otras marcas estas pueden durar semanas, y son muy suaves por lo tanto no tienes que preocuparte por tus manos, la historia de esta marca refrenda la calidad de su producto principal que son las esponjas
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I prefer the heavy duty sponges- they are perfect for tough messes! I use these for both everyday dishes (my husband tends to leave rough grease stains and lasgane pans always need a good scrub) as well as tough cleaning jobs (for example, the bathroom tub)!
Arlene A.
Portland, OR
They clean well. They last almost 3 weeks each. They absorb the grease and oils well. They are moderately priced. They are quite effective and I like the thickness, not too thick, not too thin. I would buy them again. No other scrub was as good!
Lauren E.
Burlington, CT
Good sponges, they clean well and get baked on food off my dishes. you can buy these at any drug store, grocery store or large store like target. they are effective and a good value. like these sponges. i would recommend them to others.
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
Perfect for hard to clean or fragile surfaces like granite vs clear shower doors. Purchased at the Home Depot for a very decent price. Doesn't smell like anything good or bad in particular and will definitely be using these again for the harder jobs
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
This sponge is perfect for those tough stains on those big pots. I have been using this brand for years and they have been the best for me. No other brand compares to this one. I always recommend this brand and of course the heavy duty one in particular.
Evan S.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go to scrub sponges. Nothing else ever seems to work as well. I use them on everything, sinks, bathtub. They seem to be the most durable scrub sponge that doesn't fall apart...lasts a long time and just plain ol' reliable.
Tina H.
These sponges are staples in my house. I buy them regularly. Great for cleaning pots, pans, dishes, your bathroom, ice chests... You name it, we use them on it. They last a while as long as you rinse them out. Cheap little wonders.
Megan R.
The only sponges I have found that last awhile without falling apart. I cook big meals for my family and a lot of time I'm scrubbing pots and pans an these sponges help do the job faster and don't fall apart under heavier scrubbing
Hope H.
Brock, Texas
These get the job done. They're safe around kids, they're good for the environment, and they're tough on grime on my dishes. They're a good value because you can use them for a long time and they are inexpensive in the first place.