Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jessica F.
Jacksonville, FL
These are honestly the only sponges I can deal with. You can find them at the dollar store which is great. The scrubby end is great for stuck on food. I use these for washing dishes and a different one for other household cleaning like the shower/stovetop/etc.
Gabriela P.
Miami

Sponges best value in terms of cost and quality are these. They are durable . do not break and leave no residue in her kitchen utensils . The always I use at home. They are inexpensive and allow leave everything spotless.
I always buy these sponges for my home
Jessica F.
Fontana, CA
Love it!.. any sponge can work..but tbose sides ones are great!..washing dishes will be a part in our lives FOREVER sooo not just any sponge works. This one does!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
These by far are the sponges that I buy most frequently because they are always good at helping to get all the grease and hard food off and are also very reasonably priced as well so I don't mind getting multiples at a time to even store up on it as well.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I've been using this product for a year now. I like it better then other sponges I've used in the past. It works well on pot and pans, also for everyday dishes. It withstands daily wear and tear. I usually try to find a 6 pack or larger. Great product.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN
When I moved into my last apartment, we used these sponges to help clean the bathroom. They were able to get all the dirt and grim that was left from the previous tenant! The bathroom looked good as new when we finished thanks to these heavy duty sponges
stephanie a.
Star City, AR
I love these cleaning scrubber pads. They really help with baked on macaroni or burnt stuff that gets left in the bottom of the pan when cooking. It helps out alot. I uses these often. I wouldn't recommend on nonstick pans because they might scratch.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love these basic necessities for every day cleaning. They are dependable and durable. I clean just about every surface in my kitchen with one of these. I like to throw them in the dishwasher to make them last a little longer, and to try and disinfect them.
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
These spongers are my everyday go-to. My husband actually won't let me buy anything else. They are easy to use for all types of cleaning because of the thick side for scrubbing and the smooth sponge side for more delicate cleaning. I would recommend.
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
It works, does the job. however you do have to replace them depending on what you clean them on.
its multi purpose also works great for crafts.
you can buy this product anywhere and it can be pricey but not too bad.
I mostly use them to clean windows.