Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Teresa O.
Kingsport
For someone that is OCD when it comes to cleaning the kitchen and sinks, there is not a product that can even be ranked with this pad. I keep 2 packs at all times, too many uses for them. I have one designated for my grandsons chalkboard as an eraser.
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
These spongers are my everyday go-to. My husband actually won't let me buy anything else. They are easy to use for all types of cleaning because of the thick side for scrubbing and the smooth sponge side for more delicate cleaning. I would recommend.
stephanie a.
Star City, AR
I love these cleaning scrubber pads. They really help with baked on macaroni or burnt stuff that gets left in the bottom of the pan when cooking. It helps out alot. I uses these often. I wouldn't recommend on nonstick pans because they might scratch.
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
It works, does the job. however you do have to replace them depending on what you clean them on.
its multi purpose also works great for crafts.
you can buy this product anywhere and it can be pricey but not too bad.
I mostly use them to clean windows.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Love these basic necessities for every day cleaning. They are dependable and durable. I clean just about every surface in my kitchen with one of these. I like to throw them in the dishwasher to make them last a little longer, and to try and disinfect them.
Rachel J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great sponge. I use it to clean my dishes pots, etc. Pros: it lasts long and doesnt scratch my plates, Idon't have to scrub too hard in order to get food off. Not too pricey.. I usually buy it at walmart or albertsons. I would recommend to a friend
Arlene A.
Portland, OR
They clean well. They last almost 3 weeks each. They absorb the grease and oils well. They are moderately priced. They are quite effective and I like the thickness, not too thick, not too thin. I would buy them again. No other scrub was as good!
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
son muy buenas y duraderas, a diferencia de otras marcas estas pueden durar semanas, y son muy suaves por lo tanto no tienes que preocuparte por tus manos, la historia de esta marca refrenda la calidad de su producto principal que son las esponjas
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I feel everyone has tried one of these right? It works fine and price is great as well. The value you can't bet. I would recommend it to anyone since they re so affordable to replace and is effective when cleaning. I would buy it again, and again.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
I use these sponges because I have Teflon cooking pans and I don't want them scratched. The sponges cleans my pans and dishes very nicely. I also use them to scrubb the counters and sink in my kitchen and bathrooms. I recommend then to everyone.