Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Michelle G.
As far as sponges go I guess these are as good as it gets. There is one side for cleaning heavy duty messes on pots and pans, and another more delicate side for normal dishes and glasses. They are a good price and last a while. I would recommend if you need sponges.
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
Decent sponges, multi-use so they are good for cleaning multitude of things, we have one in nearly every bathroom & the kitchen. I am weary of sponges and the germs they carry so I do recommend changing them out ever so often. Make sure you rinse & wring them out well also.
Jennifer Y.
These are ok. I normally buy the green/yellow heavy duty ones, which lasted longer than these. But these did the job as well--I don't have a dishwasher, so I used these everyday and went pretty hard, and they lasted about 2 weeks each. Would probably not repurchase.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
Finding a good sponge that stays together is super important. I cook a lot and have to clean a lot, and these sponges are great. They stay together without falling apart, they do well with washing dishes and scrubbing surfaces, and I would definitely buy these again.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
These are my favorite sponges. They are durable and clean dirty messes in my kitchen. I wash plates, counter tops and even my bathroom. The soft side is great for sensitve glasswear and the harsh side is great for heavy duty grease. One sponge last me a whole month.
A L.
Scotch-Brite™ Stainless Steel Ultra Scrub Sponge is fantastic for those oil and crusty pans from cooking. I definitely recommend Scotch-Brite™ Stainless Steel Ultra Scrub Sponge to anyone that cooks. Go get some Scotch-Brite™ Stainless Steel Ultra Scrub Sponge!
Xenia V.
San Diego, CA
I love the Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges. I repurchase these often. They are are great for dishes and I also use them to clean stains on my kitchen counters. They are so soft that they will not leave any scratches or affect the paint on my counter tops. They wipe off all the grease from the dishes very easy. Highly recommend these sponges.
Barbara W.
Akron, OH
These are great! I've tried the cheaper, off brand kind of these but they can't compare to the original scotch-brite. Scotch-brite brand holds up so much better and longer...not to mention they don't get that "funny, stinky" smell that many of the other brands do.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
I love the sponges and they're are basically the only ones I buy. We use them for cleaning, for dishes, and basically anything that needs scrubbing! That's pretty much all I can really tell you about a sponge! LOL! I would definitely buy them again because well..... They're are the only ones that I buy!
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Pretty sure that pretty much everyone uses these sponges. They work really well. You just have to make sure to wring them out when you are done otherwise they start smelling really disgusting and make your hands smell terrible and you can't get the smell off!!!