Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Michelle G.
As far as sponges go I guess these are as good as it gets. There is one side for cleaning heavy duty messes on pots and pans, and another more delicate side for normal dishes and glasses. They are a good price and last a while. I would recommend if you need sponges.
Xenia V.
San Diego, CA
I love the Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges. I repurchase these often. They are are great for dishes and I also use them to clean stains on my kitchen counters. They are so soft that they will not leave any scratches or affect the paint on my counter tops. They wipe off all the grease from the dishes very easy. Highly recommend these sponges.
A L.
Scotch-Brite™ Stainless Steel Ultra Scrub Sponge is fantastic for those oil and crusty pans from cooking. I definitely recommend Scotch-Brite™ Stainless Steel Ultra Scrub Sponge to anyone that cooks. Go get some Scotch-Brite™ Stainless Steel Ultra Scrub Sponge!
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Pretty sure that pretty much everyone uses these sponges. They work really well. You just have to make sure to wring them out when you are done otherwise they start smelling really disgusting and make your hands smell terrible and you can't get the smell off!!!
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I love the sponges and they're are basically the only ones I buy. We use them for cleaning, for dishes, and basically anything that needs scrubbing! That's pretty much all I can really tell you about a sponge! LOL! I would definitely buy them again because well..... They're are the only ones that I buy!
Barbara W.
Akron, OH
These are great! I've tried the cheaper, off brand kind of these but they can't compare to the original scotch-brite. Scotch-brite brand holds up so much better and longer...not to mention they don't get that "funny, stinky" smell that many of the other brands do.
Gabriela P.
Miami

Sponges best value in terms of cost and quality are these. They are durable . do not break and leave no residue in her kitchen utensils . The always I use at home. They are inexpensive and allow leave everything spotless.
I always buy these sponges for my home
Jessica F.
Gainesville, FL
These are honestly the only sponges I can deal with. You can find them at the dollar store which is great. The scrubby end is great for stuck on food. I use these for washing dishes and a different one for other household cleaning like the shower/stovetop/etc.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
These by far are the sponges that I buy most frequently because they are always good at helping to get all the grease and hard food off and are also very reasonably priced as well so I don't mind getting multiples at a time to even store up on it as well.
Madison S.
Kokomo, IN
When I moved into my last apartment, we used these sponges to help clean the bathroom. They were able to get all the dirt and grim that was left from the previous tenant! The bathroom looked good as new when we finished thanks to these heavy duty sponges
Gabby D.