Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Like all sponges, they start to smell like mold and doom after a few weeks unless you keep them out of dirty water. It gets the job done. This is less for industrial jobs and more for standard dishwashing and light clean up. I typically go for the thicker blue pads instead.
Claire S.
Bear, DE
I have these in my kitchen, bathroom, and cleaning closest. From scrubbing shower to floor, sinks to dishes, these are by far the best all around sponge that I know will work and not start falling apart on me mid job. I usually grab these babies up on a trip to a grocery store!
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
These are the perfect sponges for dish day! These scrubbing sponges get off all the caked grime and dried food off my dishes. They even got all of the burnt sauce and cheese off my lasagna pan. Success! I would totally buy these again, especially in time for more baking!
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
These sponges never let me down. Very affordable and easy to use. They get just about any item off your dishes. Very easily found at grocery stores. They don't have a scent for the ones that I buy. They smell clean. It is the only sponge that we use for all our cleaning.
Kelsey D.
These heavy duty scrub sponges work great for tough, stuck on foods. They can be purchased at Walmart. The price is pretty reasonable. However, these sponges can be extremely hard on dishes. When I used them, they scratched my stainless steel silverware and one of my pans.
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
The scrub sponges are nice to use when washing dishes. The value is good and I change them often to avoid mold. I purchased this at walmart. No one likes to wash dishes but these sponges make it easier - I would recommend this for you to buy to make washing dishes easier.
Molly G.
Philadelphia, PA
I mean, sponges are sponges and that's what they do.

These don't fall apart right away, which helps. Although they aren't as sturdy as the blue brand, and sometimes the scouring pad is not as rough as it should be, and it makes it difficult to really scrub grit off pans.
Brittany U.
I buy mine from Costco so it is more than a 3 count package. Since I throw my sponges out on a weekly basis, it is important to buy in bulk. I love how these sponges really help scrub my dishes to clean and can fold to get in the cracks and crevices of every pot and pan.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I've been using these particular sponges a lot lately and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with them. They are easy to disinfect and clean in the microwave and I can keep using them for quite awhile before I have to throw them out. Right now they are my go to sponges.
Lidia Z.
Me gustan estas esponjas duran mucho tiempo, no se almacena el mal olor y lo mejor es que limpian muy bien a comparacion de otras, el unico detalle es que en ocasiones no se encuentran economicas pero bueno se compensa con la duracion de estas ya que duran bastante.