Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Lin D.
Keep your environment clean and inviting with these Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponges. They work to eliminate tough messes that a lesser quality product can leave behind. From grunge on the grill to pots and pans that sat overnight, get it done right with these heavy-duty sponges. They're suitable for big jobs, and they wipe and absorb better than conventional foam varieties. They're made of strong and eco-friendly cellulose, and they work quickly and effectively, so you spend less time cleaning. These Scotch-Brite scrub sponges come in a 3-pack and they are effective in the kitchen, bathroom or garage. They are made to get into tight corners and crevices for better sanitation. When needed, they can be placed in the dishwasher.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
These are my go-to, clean everything sponge! I really like the 3-pack because I can use one for my toilet, one for the tub, and one for my kitchen. It makes it much more convenient than buying 3 individual sponges and then having to unwrap each one, and it wastes less packaging. Scotch Brite doesn't scratch my marble counter, or my non-stick pans, but it's still tough enough to remove whatever is stuck on my pans after teaching my kids how to cook.
Fiki S.
Gilbert, SC
I like how this item lasts long, however as we all know it, it's probably best to discard used sponges every now and then regardless on the condition of the sponge. The 'rough' green side of the sponge handle tough grease well despite me forcing it down on them. I also have not seen scratch marks on my metal pots and pans even when I use the rougher sides. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Cait M.
Waveland, MS
These are just about the only sponges I'll buy. They last you literally forever and stay up even if you're a clean freak like me and wash your sponges in the dishwasher. I get mine at Walmart and they're a constant purchase of mine. They are tough on the scum on dishes but don't hold too much of a scent. I love them!!
Casey F.
Marinette, WI
I love these heavy duty sponges! They clean grease, stuck on food, and normal dishes just fine. I feel that they really cut through the grease and are able to scrape off any stuck on grease or food particles and do really help clean my dishes. I also love that I've been able to find larger packs at my Walmart.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These sponges do a great job cleaning off the filth that accumulates on dishes. The scrubby bits are great for getting stuck on gunk off, and the sponge itself stays adequately soapy. I don't know how well they hold up over time because someone (my cats) always knocks my kitchen sponges into sink grossness where they get funky and immediately thrown away, but they seem durable.
nicole d.
I used to just use the cheapest store brand of kitchen sponge I could find. I was so sick and tired of them not lasting very long, getting smelly really fast and falling apart like the second use. I tried the Scotch-Brite scrub sponge and was hooked instantly. I will never use store sponges again.
Maris R.
The Scotch Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge are okay they got the dirtiness out, but the fibers would come out when the sponge was squeezed to remove the excess water. Not sure if this was just this one sponge and may be I need to give it another chance.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO
Love these sponges. I very rarely buy any other option, only when this sponge is not available for some reason. It's just a classic cleaning tool and the scrubbing power is what I'm used to for my whole life. Don't get that 'dirty sponge' smell as quickly as other sponges either.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
I recently moved into a new place that needed some deep cleaning. I like these sponges because you can really scrub hard and get tough stains or grease. They are easy to find at any supermarket and cheap for as well as they work. They don't hold up as well as a solid wool brand pad, so I don't recommend for that type of cleaning.