Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

angela p.
These are great if u can run them threw the dish washer to get them to last longer ,but you go threw them pretty quick and the scrub pad doesn't last very long
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
These are my favorite sponges, honestly I don't know what's green about them, I suppose it's the materials they're made out of, maybe they're recycled or something. I just like how the sponges feel and they stay nice and soapy!
Jenn H.
W Valley City, UT
These last forever! They clean so well on both sides and hold soap really well so you don't have to use too much.
Simply-Colie M.
These are my favorite sponges and the only ones I buy currently. They last a long time and you can keep using them because they are dishwasher safe! I have only great things to say about these.
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
I use this greener option hoping it makes a difference for the environment. They don't get stinky fast. I like sticking mine in the dishwasher to sanitize.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
I love that these are made with recycled materials and lower my carbon footprint :) They have a really nice scrub and work very well to get hard caked on food off of pans and dishes!
Tayla M.
Perfect for scrubbing and even better for the environment! A reasonable price, great cause and effective clean makes this the perfect sponge! Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I only buy this brand if I buy sponges they last longer and seem to keep cleaner and dont pick up germs if washed in hot water after every use.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Jazmine R.