Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

PiecesOf C.
As a hotel designer, it’s my duty to give clients what they ask and pay for. Thus, if they want a LEED certified hotel, it’s responsibility to current on the latest products. It’s hard not to be green in my own home after reading article about pollution, waste, toxins, etc.

I found little changes in my home can make huge impacts to the environment, such as these sponges. The natural fibers are made from plants and will eventually break down not causing more waste in landfills. Plus, their just as durable regular sponges.

I wish they would make this sponge into their dish wand!
Britney D.
Tulare, CA
I love the natural fiber sponges. They work well and when they start to fall apart you know it’s time for a new one.
Tiffany B.
I like the fact that these sponges are made from recycled and agave fibers. It makes me feel better about using a sponge. I cut them in half before using to extend the usage. I'm also able to microwave them and kill some of the germs. I am able to find these at Target and a local grocery store.
Lexi Z.
perrysburg
Love these sponges. They do have a really weird smell when you first open them but they work amazing. The color is neural and goes well with most decor. I bought them at target and I have bought them at meijer before. I would recommend these.
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
These sponges my husband discovered one day that went to the supermarket only to make the purchase of the month for the house about 6 months ago and since then that is the only one we bought. In addition to clean very well is recycled materials and we are in favor of everything to help the planet. I recommend it 100% and can buy it in Stop n shop, staples, membered online.
angela p.
These are great if u can run them threw the dish washer to get them to last longer ,but you go threw them pretty quick and the scrub pad doesn't last very long
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
These are my favorite sponges, honestly I don't know what's green about them, I suppose it's the materials they're made out of, maybe they're recycled or something. I just like how the sponges feel and they stay nice and soapy!
Jenn H.
W Valley City, UT
These last forever! They clean so well on both sides and hold soap really well so you don't have to use too much.
Simply-Colie M.
Cumming, GA
These are my favorite sponges and the only ones I buy currently. They last a long time and you can keep using them because they are dishwasher safe! I have only great things to say about these.
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
I use this greener option hoping it makes a difference for the environment. They don't get stinky fast. I like sticking mine in the dishwasher to sanitize.