Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

PiecesOf C.
As a hotel designer, it’s my duty to give clients what they ask and pay for. Thus, if they want a LEED certified hotel, it’s responsibility to current on the latest products. It’s hard not to be green in my own home after reading article about pollution, waste, toxins, etc.

I found little changes in my home can make huge impacts to the environment, such as these sponges. The natural fibers are made from plants and will eventually break down not causing more waste in landfills. Plus, their just as durable regular sponges.

I wish they would make this sponge into their dish wand!
Britney D.
Tulare, CA
I love the natural fiber sponges. They work well and when they start to fall apart you know it’s time for a new one.
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
These sponges my husband discovered one day that went to the supermarket only to make the purchase of the month for the house about 6 months ago and since then that is the only one we bought. In addition to clean very well is recycled materials and we are in favor of everything to help the planet. I recommend it 100% and can buy it in Stop n shop, staples, membered online.
Jenn H.
W Valley City, UT
These last forever! They clean so well on both sides and hold soap really well so you don't have to use too much.
Simply-Colie M.
Cumming, GA
These are my favorite sponges and the only ones I buy currently. They last a long time and you can keep using them because they are dishwasher safe! I have only great things to say about these.
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
I use this greener option hoping it makes a difference for the environment. They don't get stinky fast. I like sticking mine in the dishwasher to sanitize.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
I love that these are made with recycled materials and lower my carbon footprint :) They have a really nice scrub and work very well to get hard caked on food off of pans and dishes!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I only buy this brand if I buy sponges they last longer and seem to keep cleaner and dont pick up germs if washed in hot water after every use.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
These are my favorite! They’re inexpensive and can last long. The coconut fibers actually clean tough grime off my dishes great. They don’t damage any of my dishes. I definitely recommend and have even included them in house warming gifts.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
These are my favorite sponges. You can throw them in the dish washer to disinfectant and the tough side won't scratch up my dishes. They last longer than other sponges. I'll purchase these over any other brand!