Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Jessica L.
Tampa
These are my favorite! They’re inexpensive and can last long. The coconut fibers actually clean tough grime off my dishes great. They don’t damage any of my dishes. I definitely recommend and have even included them in house warming gifts.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Wellington , FL
These are my favorite sponges. You can throw them in the dish washer to disinfectant and the tough side won't scratch up my dishes. They last longer than other sponges. I'll purchase these over any other brand!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product love all in this brand and have tested a ton they work well and are decent in pricing can usually find locally
Michaela C.
These are great.  The Scotch Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber sponges are our new go-to.  I like that there are no unnatural colors to bleed out of the sponge, and I feel better about discarding the sponges when I'm done because I know I'm not putting more plastic products into the landfill.  They work very well and hold up just as long as any other sponge I've tried.
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Love the scotch bright greener clean sponges! I'm all about all natural products and these sponges work just as good, if not better than their original sponges!
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these! I feel like they don't hold smell like other sponges do, maybe it's becaise it doesn't have the dye. I always buy these and they are usually cheaper than the regular green and yellow ones.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I really like these sponges! I like the eco-friendly aspect, I like how well they work, I like how they're readily available pretty much everywhere. If I had to pick a favorite sponge, this would be it!
Rosie U.
These sponges are awesome! I used them to get paint marks off my car. They were scrubbing enough to get the marks off while staying gentle enough to leave my car's actual paint intact. I would recommend!
Ivett O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I recently bought these and I absolutely love them they are so perfect they do the job correctly and the color is so unique.
Racheal W.
Moses Lake
Yet again I am big fan of good products for the environment. These work so well and I don't get that smell i find in the blue ones.