Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Jenn H.
W Valley City, UT
These last forever! They clean so well on both sides and hold soap really well so you don't have to use too much.
Simply-Colie M.
These are my favorite sponges and the only ones I buy currently. They last a long time and you can keep using them because they are dishwasher safe! I have only great things to say about these.
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
I use this greener option hoping it makes a difference for the environment. They don't get stinky fast. I like sticking mine in the dishwasher to sanitize.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
I love that these are made with recycled materials and lower my carbon footprint :) They have a really nice scrub and work very well to get hard caked on food off of pans and dishes!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I only buy this brand if I buy sponges they last longer and seem to keep cleaner and dont pick up germs if washed in hot water after every use.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
These are my favorite! They’re inexpensive and can last long. The coconut fibers actually clean tough grime off my dishes great. They don’t damage any of my dishes. I definitely recommend and have even included them in house warming gifts.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles , WA
These are my favorite sponges. You can throw them in the dish washer to disinfectant and the tough side won't scratch up my dishes. They last longer than other sponges. I'll purchase these over any other brand!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product love all in this brand and have tested a ton they work well and are decent in pricing can usually find locally
Michaela C.
These are great.  The Scotch Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber sponges are our new go-to.  I like that there are no unnatural colors to bleed out of the sponge, and I feel better about discarding the sponges when I'm done because I know I'm not putting more plastic products into the landfill.  They work very well and hold up just as long as any other sponge I've tried.