Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Yasmary E.
Yasmary E.
Norcross, GA
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
The only sponge that actually does the job and last. I change my sponges out until they have no more of the green section and that takes about 3 months to do. I love this brand, I only get this one.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these sponges and they last forever, well at least until they get too old. But they never fall apart and are a great alternative to bright pink sponges. I would recommend these to anyone.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
Nov. 12, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I like that these sponges work really well . I have always used this brand . I like that these are environmentally friendly . I would recommend these to anybody who uses sponges in the kitchen.
Edeyrose B.
Edeyrose B.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 4, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
these are great sponges and also work well for exfoliating in the bath on feet.They last long too when using in the kitchen always remember to put wet in the micro fro 1 minute to disinfectant.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Oct. 27, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these sponges!! Anything natural; good for the environment, I'm all for. These are definitely worth it, I'll always recommend scotch-brite to anyone. Classic brand, definitely worth it.
sisley r.
sisley r.
Dec. 14, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I have used scotch-brite for years and years and i do try other from time to time but always have scotch-brite as backup and find myself reaching for it regularly. I buy from costco mostly.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Not only do these do amazing at cleaning, I love that they are eco friendly! The price point is great and I don't feel terrible when i,have to throw one away after using it to death
Nov. 4, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these cause they don't cost that much they feel like they are going to be hard and get soft they sit. Smell but smell natural and go green is always nice I always repay them
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Cambridge, MN
Nov. 19, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Been buying these for 5 years now, I like them better than the original green because they are slightly softer, the colors and that fact that they are better for the environment.
Lee D.
Lee D.
Tampa, FL
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These are fabulous. We like that they are biodegradable as many sponges are not and tend to get tossed quickly. We were very surprised at how well they cleaned for being "green".