Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Kathryn W.
Denver, CO
Favorite sponges. I love the natural fiber. I dread dishes so anything that gets the job done quicker I'm into. Plus I appreciate the natural brown over a blue or yellow that doesn't look nice next to my sink.
monica d.
lawrenceville
Scotch brite!! The best on sponges!! Especially the greener type!! It's amazing how it scrubs without scratching my expensive dishes and pans!! Target an Publix is where I get them ! I recommend it! Try it!!
Kiara W.
Cincinnati, OH
These are your typical sponges that get the job done. They are nothing too special but they do tend to hold up pretty well. Much better than some others I've tried.
Kerri M.
Cleans everything without damaging and doesn't have a weird order like the blue sponges. I bought these on a whim and will keep buying them in the future. They are a little more money but worth the price.
Heather F.
Escondido, CA
I bought this sponge at Wal-Mart after receiving a free sample. It worked OK, but I probably would not buy it again. It cost too much - felt the inflated price was simply because it was called "natural"
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I really like these sponges! I like the eco-friendly aspect, I like how well they work, I like how they're readily available pretty much everywhere. If I had to pick a favorite sponge, this would be it!
Jeannette J.
First off I like that they are green! Secondly I love that they work so well and so far haven't kept an ugly smell like other sponges we have bought in the past. It's very effective and would recommend to others.
Rosie U.
These sponges are awesome! I used them to get paint marks off my car. They were scrubbing enough to get the marks off while staying gentle enough to leave my car's actual paint intact. I would recommend!
Paige H.
Yelm, WA
I love that they are green for helping the earth. They work well for cleaning dishes and for counters and bathroom tile. I fully recommend the for anyone who wants to leave less of a carbon footprint.
Mari Z.
Lynwood , CA
Scotch-Brite has been one of the kitchen utensils that I remember my mother owned. They are practical and efficient; and now that they made them greener clean from natural fiber scrub, love them more.