Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Toshia M.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City

these are amazing!!!! they are great for daily cleaning. i use it for most of my household cleaning. they're not to expensive. they don't hold odors. i put them in my dishwasher for deep cleaning or soak in bleach to keep them smelling good. i get them from my local grocer
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL

This sponge is my go to when I wash my dishes! it never scratches and keeps things squeaky clean! It definitely is bang for your buck! I'm just a dreamer and wish these would last a bit longer. I feel with a roommate and our cup/dish usage, we buy these pretty frequently.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Seattle

a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. These are affordable, they are "green" although I'm seriously wondering what harmful chemicals are in sponges? I assume the reason these are considered "green" is because they're made of natural fiber which feels like your typical sponge.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Schenectady, NY

These sponges are good. They are rather bulky so they fill up pretty quickly with liquid. I bought them at target, they worked pretty well but were kind of expensive and I may not buy them again. They aren't the prettiest things in the world but overall get the job done!
I love these sponges. My roommates and I wash all our dishes with them. My local Walmart carries them, and they are the same price as other brands. They're effective, and I love that they are natural. I'm always looking for products that are better for the environment!
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL

These sponges are really durable and hold the soap very well. However, the apprasive side of the sponge is somewhat lacking as dishes need to be soaked long periods of time in order to remove tough residue from dishes or pans. Still, i woud purchase the product again.
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.

Ive been using these fpr a while! They work just like any other sponge it doesnt fall apart like youd think and its the same price if not cheaper than other sponges. I love that these are made with plant materials and not dipped in heavy dyes. They are very soft too.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA

The sponges are ok, but I prefer the purple no stick sponges. I feel like cheese and eggs and things stick to these more than the purple ones. I like that they are natural, but I don't think they work as well as the others. I have only bought these a couple of times.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

This is a staple in my kitchen, absolutely necessary when washing dishes and maintaining a clean home and environment. I typically buy the 6 pack since it is the most value and we go through them like crazy at home! We love how they get all our dishes and pans clean.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Ewing, KY

I love these scotch brite natural fiber sponges. They are very sturdy and durable and are very much reusable. They seem to resist smells and it is an added bonus that they are natural. They are very affordable and you can generally find coupons for.I would recommend.

Join Now