Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

I like the fact that these are green cleaning sponges, which makes me feel better about keeping things safer for my family and newborn. Never had any problems with this product, and they last until I want to change them out.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Harleysville, PA

My favorite sponges! One side is soft and the other has a scrubber on it to really get dishes sparkling and clean! Love that these are all natural and recycled. The neutral brown color is also nice in my minimalist kitchen.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Plano, TX

I love these sponges and use them on everything. I keep three in my bathroom and two in my kitchen. The only change I would make is making them available in different colors so that I can remember which one I use for what!
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
albany

I always use scotch bright sponges when I hand wash my dishes. They remove every tough to remove food without too much effort. They don't start to smell bad after multiple uses which is great and they last a very long time
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon , NV

I really enjoy these sponges. They last a long time if I throw them in once a week in my dishwasher. It cleans them and helps them not look so gross and dirty. I like the fact they are more natural then I don't feel bad.
Trista S.
Trista S.
Charleston, WV

I feel comfortable using all natural products and this is a quality one. The scrub part is tough enough to get stuff stuck on dishes and pans. My only problem with this is that it's just as expensive as any other sponge.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa

Definitely my favorite sponges. These seem to last the longest and are very sturdy. I like these for when I really have to scrub something clean before sticking it in the dishwasher. Will always repurchase these sponges.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH

These sponges are great. We used them at a coffee shop I worked for, they would bleach them overnight and would hold up for a long time. They scrub off stuck on food really well. They're a great value for the low price.
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , Colorado (CO)

These cleaning pads are very effective without having to use a ton of elbow grease! I love that they are truly scratch free and leave my pots and pans looking clean and new. I would highly recommend these cleaning pads.
Katelin W.
Katelin W.
Hopatcong, NJ

These are by far my favorite sponges! They don't keep that nasty odor that some of those cheap sponges keep, it washes great and it holds up for the right amount of time. I replace my sponge every few week out of habit.

Join Now