Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA

I love this for cleaning my plates and bowls. I buy the 6-pack because it well priced and then keep it under the sink and use them as needed. I buy mine usually at wall mart or target. It is very effective in getting my dishes clean. I would recommend.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Durham, NC

I love the idea of using these natural fiber scrub sponges, but I find they don't hold up well at all! Within just a week or so they feel so flimsy and in need of replacement. I'm going to have to switch to a different sponge after these are done with!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Beaverton, OR

I LOVE ANYTHING NATURAL AND GREEN AND THIS IS BOTH. It works obviously the same if not better than a normal sponge but it's the natural fibers you want. Can't express how important natural products are to me especially if it's touching what I eat from.
jetahri d.
jetahri d.

I don't know if they I use them as I should but the sponge last a long time. I like how there is no artificial dyes and how it doesn't scratch the surface but still scrubs efficiently. The price is usually right so I think I will continue to use these.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Rowlett, TX

i love the texture and love the fact that they are a natural product. it has a weird smell but its not over bearing once you use you cant smell it any more. they are not to pricey and i purchased them from Kroger just out of curiosity to how they work.
Kelichia W.
Kelichia W.
Silver Spring, MD

I recently purchased the Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges. I truly am satisfied with this product. It cleans great and works well. I would recommend this product to others to use. The price is reasonable and affordable. I will purchase again.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

I don't like them, after 2 days of using they get musty and the smell is horrible, also they break easily. I haven't bought again, I don't really like them at all. I bought them on Walmart and I will not recommended it to others because of the smell
eliza p.
eliza p.
Meredith, NH

They do a great job of getting up tough spots on dishes and they don't get moldy as easily as other sponges. Plus they are made from recycled materials and natural fibers so you don't have to feel bad about using something that is bad for the earth.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

I love these for cleaning and also dishes. The previous sponges I was buying were terrible about scratching and I haven't noticed any new scratches since changing over to these. I love that they are made of natural fibers and they clean really well
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL

These are the sponges I normally use. They're pretty durable, affordable and very effective. They do last for a while and it's a good value for your money. overall a good product and i highly recommend it to others. the scrub part is also very good

Join Now