Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa

Definitely my favorite sponges. These seem to last the longest and are very sturdy. I like these for when I really have to scrub something clean before sticking it in the dishwasher. Will always repurchase these sponges.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV

I really enjoy these sponges. They last a long time if I throw them in once a week in my dishwasher. It cleans them and helps them not look so gross and dirty. I like the fact they are more natural then I don't feel bad.
Trista S.
Trista S.
Charleston, WV

I feel comfortable using all natural products and this is a quality one. The scrub part is tough enough to get stuff stuck on dishes and pans. My only problem with this is that it's just as expensive as any other sponge.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

I opted to buy these because of the eco-friendliness and I don't have too many complaints about these sponges but I will say that the fibers disintegrate pretty quickly and they don't hold up like their regular sponges.
Katelin W.
Katelin W.
Hopatcong, NJ

These are by far my favorite sponges! They don't keep that nasty odor that some of those cheap sponges keep, it washes great and it holds up for the right amount of time. I replace my sponge every few week out of habit.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Sparks, NV

These are great all natural sponges. They dont fall apart very easily and last for a good while. I like how coarse the pads are too and that makes it so much easier to scrub off all the hard to get spots on my dishes.
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Cuzco- Perú

Is one of the most precious products that I have, with it I make my dishes, fees, spoons, etc. Are always clean and also makes our kitchen smell super good. Also always keeps us protected the dishes without scratches
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
sherman oaks, ca

These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA

The only one that is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my
Nhu D.
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA

I mean, they work. Great for scraping off caked on food from plates and pans. Just have to be careful on silverware and plastic because they can scratch. The original ones hold up better and stay scratcher longer.

Join Now