Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
I love these sponges. My roommates and I wash all our dishes with them. My local Walmart carries them, and they are the same price as other brands. They're effective, and I love that they are natural. I'm always looking for products that are better for the environment!
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL

These sponges are really durable and hold the soap very well. However, the apprasive side of the sponge is somewhat lacking as dishes need to be soaked long periods of time in order to remove tough residue from dishes or pans. Still, i woud purchase the product again.
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.

Ive been using these fpr a while! They work just like any other sponge it doesnt fall apart like youd think and its the same price if not cheaper than other sponges. I love that these are made with plant materials and not dipped in heavy dyes. They are very soft too.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA

The sponges are ok, but I prefer the purple no stick sponges. I feel like cheese and eggs and things stick to these more than the purple ones. I like that they are natural, but I don't think they work as well as the others. I have only bought these a couple of times.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

This is a staple in my kitchen, absolutely necessary when washing dishes and maintaining a clean home and environment. I typically buy the 6 pack since it is the most value and we go through them like crazy at home! We love how they get all our dishes and pans clean.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Ewing, KY

I love these scotch brite natural fiber sponges. They are very sturdy and durable and are very much reusable. They seem to resist smells and it is an added bonus that they are natural. They are very affordable and you can generally find coupons for.I would recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sullivan, IN

I love these!!! They hold up to numerous uses without losing their effectiveness. I came across them at our local WalMart a couple of years ago and thought I would give them a try as they were the same price as the ones I had usually used. I am now a devotee to them.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA

These are my favorite sponges. You can run them through dishwasher and it is practically brand new again. It is good for the environment and works well. They are not expensive and come in packs of 6 so you do not have to keep buying them. I would keep buying these.
Kenley c.
Kenley c.
Columbus, MS

I love that these are of a natural fiber but they do not scrub as well as the synthetic ones. In all though I am willing to take the trade off for the decreased environmental impact. The natural fiber is also better on my non-stick cookware than the more abrasive.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

felt like they showed more stains bc of the light color. they stayed together pretty good for the price. got them at target, near all of the other sponges. it worked just like any other sponge so its really up to you have natural you want to be. i would buy again.

Join Now