Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Lori L.
Lori L.

I love these! They work just as great as any other scrubber out there and the fact they are a greener alternative is a bonus in my book. I have thrown them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and the come out good as new. Highly recommended.
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN

I like how these are more eco friendly but they do not last as long and I personally thought the stink. The do not smell nice at all. The regular sponges sith the green scrubber are much better! I would not recommend these to others.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA

A great and sturdy sponge! Lasts a long time and doesn't break apart. I also love that it's greener and doesn't harm the environment. A great price and I love using these and saving them for later. Inexpensive and worth every penny!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM

Nothing wrong, but nothing great. They are different than typical sponges, but not "bad'. I think I will stick with a brush that I can toss in the dishwasher made of nylon to keep germs reduced and not use sponges anymore actually.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I use these sponges for doing the dishes and they hold up well. They're a little more expensive than most, but they last me a long time and I like that they a little more environmentally friendly than some other products out there.
Taira C.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY

I don't know how to review a sponge but it gets the job done? It works great, it cleans all the dishes and it doesn't cost TOO much. It's a bit hard to find and you have to go to larger department stores to find but i'd buy again.
Victoria Rose R.
Victoria Rose R.
Waynesboro, MS

Works and feels better than any of my other sponges. Doesn't fall apart easy and is great for the environment. Got it at target in a pack or 2 and have been using the first
One for months now. Love it and will continue to buy.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cleveland Hts, OH

I love these because they are so much better for the environment! This brand is the only way to go for durable sponges at an affordable price. I just wish I could find the green natural sponges in a much larger pack at Costco
Monica P.
Monica P.
Santa Rosa, CA

These sponges work great! I love that they are not plastic and dyed funny colors. My only complaint is that they do not last as long, but it's minimally different and worth it. I dispose of them in the compost when I'm done.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

I like the fact that these are green cleaning sponges, which makes me feel better about keeping things safer for my family and newborn. Never had any problems with this product, and they last until I want to change them out.

Join Now