Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL

I like to use the Greener Clean sponges because of the environmental factor. Also, these sponges are very effective and work on the toughest stains. I really appreciate having these around the house for whatever I need them for. Would definitely recommend.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Columbia, SC

These sponges are great for everyday use. I love that they have natural fibers. They really get the job done and stay clean in the process. They have a great value and hold up well with wear and tear. I recommend buying these the next time you need sponges
Cessi B.
Cessi B.
Rialto, CA

Great for the people that want to have more for later. Now it is natural so that is very huge plus. I personally love to use theses sponges it great to clean dish might not be that great at the harder stains or messes but it does a decent job nether less.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Richmond, IN

I use these scotch brite greener clean sponges and I love them. they are a little pricey I feel, but they work very well. I love that with soap they will get just about anything clean. No real scent to them but there is no foul odor after cleaning dishes.
Beth M.
Beth M.
San Mateo, CA

We have been using Scotch Brite sponges for years and have always been happy with them, but these natural fiber take the older Scotch Brite up a notch. We can do all the cleaning we usually do with less dyes and chemicals. I'll keep buying this product :)
Kate W.
Kate W.
Baltimore, MD

I love the natural fiber sponges. Switching to more natural products has definitely been an endeavor, but having these available at all major stores is fantastic. They do the job and are the same price as traditional sponges. I will continue to use them.
Sabine L.
Sabine L.
Halifax, NS

Great sponges - easy on hands, gets all the grease off your dishes and reliable. The job is always going to be well done with these, I can't think of any cons to purchasing. Strong quality and very durable, would recommend to anyone as I am very pleased
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA

I love this for cleaning my plates and bowls. I buy the 6-pack because it well priced and then keep it under the sink and use them as needed. I buy mine usually at wall mart or target. It is very effective in getting my dishes clean. I would recommend.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Durham, NC

I love the idea of using these natural fiber scrub sponges, but I find they don't hold up well at all! Within just a week or so they feel so flimsy and in need of replacement. I'm going to have to switch to a different sponge after these are done with!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Beaverton, OR

I LOVE ANYTHING NATURAL AND GREEN AND THIS IS BOTH. It works obviously the same if not better than a normal sponge but it's the natural fibers you want. Can't express how important natural products are to me especially if it's touching what I eat from.

Join Now