Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Emily B.
Buford, GA
these sponges work just like the others. There is nothing extra special about them but it's nice to know they are a better option for the environment!
Kelli D.
They are eco friendly and work great! I use them to wash dishes and the old ones for cleaning bathrooms and they work just as well as new ones. 10/10
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
I've tried these one time. I haven't bought them again. Not my favorite for the price but they do get to job done it's subjective opinion I guess
Abby M.
Springboro, OH
I love the eco friendly scotch brute scrubbing pads. They are easy to use, great to clean with. I get a lot of use before it need a new one.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
I like these a lot. I get them at target. They do not last a long time but they are sustainability made so it's still better for the earth.
M M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these Sponges. They work just as well as the regular scotch Brite sponges. They are great for handwriting dishes, pots, and pans.
Candace P.
Superior, WI
I'm happy to see a green alternative however I wish these worked a bit better. I have bought scotch rite for years and plan to continue
Jennie J.
These are the best natural and eco friendly scrub brushes. Definitely me, and my family's choice! Safe for my two little ones at home!
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
I found using these were harder as you need more elbow grease for tough jobs and I didn't feel it was a great value for the price.
jennifer c.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great little scrubbing sponge. Dishes get clean and world goes a bit more green. Doesn't get as smelly as quick as cheap sponges.