Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN

I like how these are more eco friendly but they do not last as long and I personally thought the stink. The do not smell nice at all. The regular sponges sith the green scrubber are much better! I would not recommend these to others.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA

A great and sturdy sponge! Lasts a long time and doesn't break apart. I also love that it's greener and doesn't harm the environment. A great price and I love using these and saving them for later. Inexpensive and worth every penny!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I use these sponges for doing the dishes and they hold up well. They're a little more expensive than most, but they last me a long time and I like that they a little more environmentally friendly than some other products out there.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM

Nothing wrong, but nothing great. They are different than typical sponges, but not "bad'. I think I will stick with a brush that I can toss in the dishwasher made of nylon to keep germs reduced and not use sponges anymore actually.
Victoria Rose R.
Victoria Rose R.
Waynesboro, MS

Works and feels better than any of my other sponges. Doesn't fall apart easy and is great for the environment. Got it at target in a pack or 2 and have been using the first
One for months now. Love it and will continue to buy.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cleveland Hts, OH

I love these because they are so much better for the environment! This brand is the only way to go for durable sponges at an affordable price. I just wish I could find the green natural sponges in a much larger pack at Costco
Monica P.
Monica P.
Santa Rosa, CA

These sponges work great! I love that they are not plastic and dyed funny colors. My only complaint is that they do not last as long, but it's minimally different and worth it. I dispose of them in the compost when I'm done.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

I like the fact that these are green cleaning sponges, which makes me feel better about keeping things safer for my family and newborn. Never had any problems with this product, and they last until I want to change them out.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Harleysville, PA

My favorite sponges! One side is soft and the other has a scrubber on it to really get dishes sparkling and clean! Love that these are all natural and recycled. The neutral brown color is also nice in my minimalist kitchen.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Plano, TX

I love these sponges and use them on everything. I keep three in my bathroom and two in my kitchen. The only change I would make is making them available in different colors so that I can remember which one I use for what!

Join Now