Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Brynn S.
West Islip, NY
The scrub pads on these do not last super long and starts to unravel and peel off, that being said, it works just fine and I feel a little better using them than other sponges from an environmental standpoint. I usually run them through the dishwasher once to disenfect before tossing, so they last a bout a month
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know how to review a sponge but it gets the job done? It works great, it cleans all the dishes and it doesn't cost TOO much. It's a bit hard to find and you have to go to larger department stores to find but i'd buy again.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
I always use scotch bright sponges when I hand wash my dishes. They remove every tough to remove food without too much effort. They don't start to smell bad after multiple uses which is great and they last a very long time
Katelin W.
Hopatcong, NJ
These are by far my favorite sponges! They don't keep that nasty odor that some of those cheap sponges keep, it washes great and it holds up for the right amount of time. I replace my sponge every few week out of habit.
Shelby D.
Very good for the price! They are long lasting and work great! They happened to be out of the kind I usually buy so I had doubts but they proved me wrong! A great find at Kroger! I'll definitely consider buying these again!
Laura M.
Seaside, CA
I like that Scotch-Brite provides a more natural option and these sponges do work well. Unfortunately these sponges don't seem to last as long as others and, after a certain amount of use, shed coconut fiber onto dishes and down my drain.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
I really enjoy these sponges. They last a long time if I throw them in once a week in my dishwasher. It cleans them and helps them not look so gross and dirty. I like the fact they are more natural then I don't feel bad.
Autumn C.
Paragould, AR
I love the way that this sponge feels on my hands. It is one of the most perfect sponges to use to clean your dishes or even wipe down your sink and counters with. I will buy this product again & recommend it to others.
Kelly Lua F.
I used these because my mother bought them and didn't lie them. They don't hold soap for very long, but they also don't retain any funny smells so I give them as average score.
Mari M.
Greener version of the Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. They work well but not as well as the regular Scotch bride. .They are thinner and did not last as long. For someone who is eco conscious then these are the spores for you.