Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Renee W.
Renee W.
Huntertown, IN

These sponges are so great! I like that they are more eco-friendly then other sponges. They do a wonderful job of cleaning off dishes and tough spots. There is not much of a smell to the sponges but it does smell more "natural". These sponges also seem to last longer than the others.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Becker, MN

I really like these as they are made from natural fibers versus the green ones. They get the job done and for the price they are easy to cut in half and throw away regularly. They are not as easy to come by in stores as the green ones though so sometimes I have to get the green ones.
LINDSAY H.
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these sponges AND the fact that they are natural! I have definitely noticed a difference with using these natural sponges vs synthetic. They seem to not mold/mildew as quickly. I also throw them in the laundry machine (wash and dry) to get them clean and reuse them! It works!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Whitestone, NY

Usually when I see that a product is natural I assume that it won't work as well. This was not the case. It does the job each time and works just as well as the regular sponges, and they even last longer before starting to smell! I will be repurchasing this as soon as these run out.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Spokane, WA

I was so happy to find a more sustainable sponge at Target! These sponges work fairly well. IT would be nice if the tops were a little rougher for scrubbing purposes. They cost the same as the regular sponges, so it was nice to not have to spend extra to be environmentally friendly.
Mary Rose G.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA

We love using these sponges. They're are not stiff and they are soft to use. They do a wonderful job getting through stuck "stuff" from dishes. I switched to the cheaper brand, though not much cheaper, and those ones disappointed me so I went back to these and haven't looked back.
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA

Works the same as the normal sponge which I did not expect. Pros: color, consL very safe for the environment, I bought it at walmart in my area but you also can get it at target, more expensive than other sponges but worth it if you are eco friendly and care about the environment.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Saint Paul, MN

I like that natural fiber sponges and they generally work well for my dishes, pots and pans. For scrubbing it is moderately okay. It is not for heavy jobs. They are a decent value, and I keep mine longer by putting them in the dishwasher top rack to sanitize every 10 days or so.
melissa R.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI

Ive recently purchased this for new pots and pans & being that they are made of recycled materials and are non scratch they get the job done! They cleaned my pots and pans with out hurting my hand and they last a long time! They are pretty big and a great I really recommend this
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT

I have known no other brand of sponges to use. My mom uses this so do I.But to have an all natural fiber is great. I love to try to have products as close as natural as I can and i think this such a great product. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids and needs to clean.

Join Now