Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

felt like they showed more stains bc of the light color. they stayed together pretty good for the price. got them at target, near all of the other sponges. it worked just like any other sponge so its really up to you have natural you want to be. i would buy again.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Murray, KY

I really do like the idea of these sponges but all in all they really didn't hold up like the normal sponges do and I probably won't by them again. The price was great honestly but I bought them when they were being discontinued so I think that was the reason why
kim p.
kim p.
Westover, MD

I bought these Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges from Walmart to kick off my spring cleaning. The sponges held up well to scrubbing my baseboards and walls. I would recommend this product for a easy clean. I would diffidently buy this again.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Hagerstown, MD

It is always a gamble when switching from conventional to more green products but these sponges can hold their own against any other brand, including the standard Scotch-Brites we used to use. They are durable and the scrubbing surface can handle any touch dish.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Trumansburg, NY

I thought I was being a good person by purchasing "greener clean" sponges but it didn't work as well as the regular yellow and green ones! The scrubby part was spread out enough that particles got caught in it. I would stick with the regular sponges next time!
Sara T.
Sara T.

I love that you can throw these in the dishwasher to clean. The texture is a bit strange compared to a regular sponge,but you get used to it. The only thing i was disappointed in was the scrubby side. It wasn't as nice as the regular or nonscratch scrubbers.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Knoxville, TN

These are my go to kitchen sponge! They work well and don't scratch my pots. So much so that I now have a scheduled recurring delivery of these little guys. The only downside that I've found to them is they don't seem to last quite as long as other sponges.
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL

I like to use the Greener Clean sponges because of the environmental factor. Also, these sponges are very effective and work on the toughest stains. I really appreciate having these around the house for whatever I need them for. Would definitely recommend.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Columbia, SC

These sponges are great for everyday use. I love that they have natural fibers. They really get the job done and stay clean in the process. They have a great value and hold up well with wear and tear. I recommend buying these the next time you need sponges
Cessi B.
Cessi B.
Rialto, CA

Great for the people that want to have more for later. Now it is natural so that is very huge plus. I personally love to use theses sponges it great to clean dish might not be that great at the harder stains or messes but it does a decent job nether less.

Join Now