Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Monica P.
Monica P.
Sebastopol, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These sponges work great! I love that they are not plastic and dyed funny colors. My only complaint is that they do not last as long, but it's minimally different and worth it. I dispose of them in the compost when I'm done.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Harleysville, PA
Dec. 12, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
My favorite sponges! One side is soft and the other has a scrubber on it to really get dishes sparkling and clean! Love that these are all natural and recycled. The neutral brown color is also nice in my minimalist kitchen.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Plano, TX
Dec. 1, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these sponges and use them on everything. I keep three in my bathroom and two in my kitchen. The only change I would make is making them available in different colors so that I can remember which one I use for what!
Trista S.
Trista S.
Charleston, WV
Dec. 2, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I feel comfortable using all natural products and this is a quality one. The scrub part is tough enough to get stuff stuck on dishes and pans. My only problem with this is that it's just as expensive as any other sponge.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa
Nov. 13, 2016, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Definitely my favorite sponges. These seem to last the longest and are very sturdy. I like these for when I really have to scrub something clean before sticking it in the dishwasher. Will always repurchase these sponges.
Katelin W.
Katelin W.
Hopatcong, NJ
Dec. 15, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These are by far my favorite sponges! They don't keep that nasty odor that some of those cheap sponges keep, it washes great and it holds up for the right amount of time. I replace my sponge every few week out of habit.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Nov. 10, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I opted to buy these because of the eco-friendliness and I don't have too many complaints about these sponges but I will say that the fibers disintegrate pretty quickly and they don't hold up like their regular sponges.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Reno, NV
Nov. 23, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These are great all natural sponges. They dont fall apart very easily and last for a good while. I like how coarse the pads are too and that makes it so much easier to scrub off all the hard to get spots on my dishes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
The only one that is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my