Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I have been buying these sponges since they came out. They used to last longer, and now seem thinner. Has the thickness changed lately? I like that they are a 'green' product, but may have to buy a longer lasting sponge. I used to really like them
Alison H.
Alison H.

These sponges are really nice for the environment since they are green friendly etc. They are inexpensive and a good value for the consumer.  Each time I have used one I get the job done quickly and effectively.  I would definitely buy them again!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL

These sponges are great because they are made with a natural fiber. They don't scratch your fine China and they hold up to multiple uses. They seem to have a pleasant scent when you takes them out of the wrapper. Not an overbearing chemical one.
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Portland

These sponges last me a long time and get all the hard spots off with no problem! I love the fact it's made out of recycling materials. It makes me feel like I'm making a difference and I'm not washing the utensils I eats off of with chemicals.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Beacon, NY

I love these! I like that they break down on their own, but they also manage to do a great job scrubbing everything. I'm not sure they last quite as long as traditional sponges, but I suppose that's to be expected. Would defiinitely recommend!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

Great sponges that hold up. I throw out my sponges after a few weeks anyway and these last until I throw them out. They are a good price, not cheap but not expensive. They work well and just as well as the regular ones. I would recommend them.
Aleta B.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA

I absolutely love these sponges! They are so soft and even the abrasive side is strong enough to scrub things off of pots and pans but soft enough to not be too rough on your hands. And its a plus that they are made of natural recycled fibers!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

These sponges are amazing. They get the job done even on my cast iron skillets and when they're a bit worn I toss it in the dishwasher and it cleans right up like it's brand new. The price is very affordable especially for how long they last.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA

I love these pads - they have the right size/shape/scour/sponge consistency to get the job done nicely and easily. I'd say they have the same chance as most sponges to get that mildew smell - so I make sure they are fairly dry after each use.
Bobby A.
Bobby A.

For anybody who cares about the environment, you'd love these sponges! They're tough, unscented, I got my 6 pack for $4 on sale at Walmart. And there's really no cons about these sponges! For what is advertised, you get that and so much more.