Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Olivia B.
Corona, CA
I was not overly impressed with the quality of the sponge or te amount of suds it produced. I can't say I wouldn't try it again. We hang wash a lot of dishes in my household. I would love to see a tougher version of this product that holds up to heavy use.
Marion W.
I love the idea of these sponges (being natural), but I feel like you have to really brush super hard to get some of the dirt off dishes. I do love many of the sponges by this brand but I probably wouldn't buy this specific type again
abbi m.
Fort Myers, FL
These are great sponges and clean my dishes fast and easily. They are not too rough nor soft. I bought them at publix and have loved them ever since. I wish they were less expensive but I don't mind paying a little extra for them.
Lee D.
Tampa, FL
These are fabulous. We like that they are biodegradable as many sponges are not and tend to get tossed quickly. We were very surprised at how well they cleaned for being "green".
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
I am not the biggest sponge fan, but I do like the fiber scrub on this one. It is nice for a one time use, but then i get grossed out if a sponge sits in the sink for too long.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I like how these are more eco friendly but they do not last as long and I personally thought the stink. The do not smell nice at all. The regular sponges sith the green scrubber are much better! I would not recommend these to others.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
A great and sturdy sponge! Lasts a long time and doesn't break apart. I also love that it's greener and doesn't harm the environment. A great price and I love using these and saving them for later. Inexpensive and worth every penny!
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
Not only do these do amazing at cleaning, I love that they are eco friendly! The price point is great and I don't feel terrible when i,have to throw one away after using it to death
Victoria Rose R.
Waynesboro, MS
Works and feels better than any of my other sponges. Doesn't fall apart easy and is great for the environment. Got it at target in a pack or 2 and have been using the first
One for months now. Love it and will continue to buy.
Chantel B.
I'm all about the "natural" "organic" lifestyle so when I saw scotch brite jumping on the bandwagon I had to try it. I did like the sponge a lot. I like it better than the original blue sponge. It cleaned tough spots better.