Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL

I love that these are all natural and easy to use. They get the job done without scratching my pots and pans. A bit pricey ( I got these as a gift) but otherwise they work great and I would recommend them to anyone wanting natural fiber sponges. Scotch Brite is a great brand
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC

GOOD STUFF ALERT!
YOU KNOW HOW SOME SCRUBBER BEGIN TO SMELL LIKE EPIC FUNK AFTER A COUPLE OF USES...NOT HERE! THIS SCRUBBER DOES MAGIC AND MORE AND I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW DURABLE A NATURAL PRODUCT CAN BE. THIS ONE DOESN'T PLAY AROUND, IT GETS THE JOB DONE, HEAVY DUTY OR NOT!
Andie C.
Andie C.
Colorado Springs, CO

Love the greener clean sponges. They do a great job helping me get my dishes clean. I usually buy them when they are on sale. When they are not on sale they can be more pricey then the store brand sponges. I like to buy them when they are on sale. Still they are my favorite
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS

I like these natural fiber sponges, but honestly not as much as the synthetic ones. My issue with the natural ones is that they do not seem to last as long. I wish they did because I love the idea of these not harming the planet when thrown away. Overall an alright product.
Brinda K.
Brinda K.
University Park, PA

I only use Scotch Brite sponges and cleaning equipment. They are long lasting, easy to use and the mesh material makes it very easy to clean stuff. I have never felt the need to try any other sponge especially since this brand is cheap too. I would definitely recommend it.
Toshia M.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City

these are amazing!!!! they are great for daily cleaning. i use it for most of my household cleaning. they're not to expensive. they don't hold odors. i put them in my dishwasher for deep cleaning or soak in bleach to keep them smelling good. i get them from my local grocer
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL

This sponge is my go to when I wash my dishes! it never scratches and keeps things squeaky clean! It definitely is bang for your buck! I'm just a dreamer and wish these would last a bit longer. I feel with a roommate and our cup/dish usage, we buy these pretty frequently.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Seattle

a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. These are affordable, they are "green" although I'm seriously wondering what harmful chemicals are in sponges? I assume the reason these are considered "green" is because they're made of natural fiber which feels like your typical sponge.
I love these sponges. My roommates and I wash all our dishes with them. My local Walmart carries them, and they are the same price as other brands. They're effective, and I love that they are natural. I'm always looking for products that are better for the environment!
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL

These sponges are really durable and hold the soap very well. However, the apprasive side of the sponge is somewhat lacking as dishes need to be soaked long periods of time in order to remove tough residue from dishes or pans. Still, i woud purchase the product again.

Join Now