Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Beacon, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these! I like that they break down on their own, but they also manage to do a great job scrubbing everything. I'm not sure they last quite as long as traditional sponges, but I suppose that's to be expected. Would defiinitely recommend!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These sponges are amazing. They get the job done even on my cast iron skillets and when they're a bit worn I toss it in the dishwasher and it cleans right up like it's brand new. The price is very affordable especially for how long they last.
Bobby A.
Bobby A.
Dec. 12, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
For anybody who cares about the environment, you'd love these sponges! They're tough, unscented, I got my 6 pack for $4 on sale at Walmart. And there's really no cons about these sponges! For what is advertised, you get that and so much more.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA
Nov. 7, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these pads - they have the right size/shape/scour/sponge consistency to get the job done nicely and easily. I'd say they have the same chance as most sponges to get that mildew smell - so I make sure they are fairly dry after each use.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Greener version of the Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. They work well but not as well as the regular Scotch bride. .They are thinner and did not last as long. For someone who is eco conscious then these are the spores for you.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these! They work just as great as any other scrubber out there and the fact they are a greener alternative is a bonus in my book. I have thrown them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and the come out good as new. Highly recommended.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Oct. 30, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I use these sponges for doing the dishes and they hold up well. They're a little more expensive than most, but they last me a long time and I like that they a little more environmentally friendly than some other products out there.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM
Dec. 15, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Nothing wrong, but nothing great. They are different than typical sponges, but not "bad'. I think I will stick with a brush that I can toss in the dishwasher made of nylon to keep germs reduced and not use sponges anymore actually.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these because they are so much better for the environment! This brand is the only way to go for durable sponges at an affordable price. I just wish I could find the green natural sponges in a much larger pack at Costco
Monica P.
Monica P.
Sebastopol, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These sponges work great! I love that they are not plastic and dyed funny colors. My only complaint is that they do not last as long, but it's minimally different and worth it. I dispose of them in the compost when I'm done.