Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
jetahri d.
jetahri d.

I don't know if they I use them as I should but the sponge last a long time. I like how there is no artificial dyes and how it doesn't scratch the surface but still scrubs efficiently. The price is usually right so I think I will continue to use these.
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA

I love this for cleaning my plates and bowls. I buy the 6-pack because it well priced and then keep it under the sink and use them as needed. I buy mine usually at wall mart or target. It is very effective in getting my dishes clean. I would recommend.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Austin, TX

I love the idea of using these natural fiber scrub sponges, but I find they don't hold up well at all! Within just a week or so they feel so flimsy and in need of replacement. I'm going to have to switch to a different sponge after these are done with!
Kelichia W.
Kelichia W.
Silver Spring, MD

I recently purchased the Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges. I truly am satisfied with this product. It cleans great and works well. I would recommend this product to others to use. The price is reasonable and affordable. I will purchase again.
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH

I really wanted to like these sponges, but unfortunately they fell apart so quickly from using it with my bathroom cleaners! They just started having little pieces fall off while I was using it which was extra messy! I will not be buying these again.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Fountain

I purchase all cleaning items for my office, and I got these the last time I ordered. I like them much better than the green and yellow sponges that we had previously, and they don't seem to smell after using for over a week. Definitely a good brand.
eliza p.
eliza p.
Meredith, NH

They do a great job of getting up tough spots on dishes and they don't get moldy as easily as other sponges. Plus they are made from recycled materials and natural fibers so you don't have to feel bad about using something that is bad for the earth.
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL

These are the sponges I normally use. They're pretty durable, affordable and very effective. They do last for a while and it's a good value for your money. overall a good product and i highly recommend it to others. the scrub part is also very good
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Southbury, CT

These sponges are great, last a long time and get the job done. My only issue is that the scrubbing side tends to deteriorate sooner than they do on the non-natural ones, causing me to have to dispose of them more frequently than I typically would.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

I love these for cleaning and also dishes. The previous sponges I was buying were terrible about scratching and I haven't noticed any new scratches since changing over to these. I love that they are made of natural fibers and they clean really well