Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Aleta B.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I absolutely love these sponges! They are so soft and even the abrasive side is strong enough to scrub things off of pots and pans but soft enough to not be too rough on your hands. And its a plus that they are made of natural recycled fibers!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
These sponges are amazing. They get the job done even on my cast iron skillets and when they're a bit worn I toss it in the dishwasher and it cleans right up like it's brand new. The price is very affordable especially for how long they last.
Bobby A.
Bobby A.
For anybody who cares about the environment, you'd love these sponges! They're tough, unscented, I got my 6 pack for $4 on sale at Walmart. And there's really no cons about these sponges! For what is advertised, you get that and so much more.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA
I love these pads - they have the right size/shape/scour/sponge consistency to get the job done nicely and easily. I'd say they have the same chance as most sponges to get that mildew smell - so I make sure they are fairly dry after each use.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Greener version of the Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. They work well but not as well as the regular Scotch bride. .They are thinner and did not last as long. For someone who is eco conscious then these are the spores for you.
Lori L.
Lori L.
I love these! They work just as great as any other scrubber out there and the fact they are a greener alternative is a bonus in my book. I have thrown them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and the come out good as new. Highly recommended.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM
Nothing wrong, but nothing great. They are different than typical sponges, but not "bad'. I think I will stick with a brush that I can toss in the dishwasher made of nylon to keep germs reduced and not use sponges anymore actually.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I use these sponges for doing the dishes and they hold up well. They're a little more expensive than most, but they last me a long time and I like that they a little more environmentally friendly than some other products out there.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love these because they are so much better for the environment! This brand is the only way to go for durable sponges at an affordable price. I just wish I could find the green natural sponges in a much larger pack at Costco
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
I like the fact that these are green cleaning sponges, which makes me feel better about keeping things safer for my family and newborn. Never had any problems with this product, and they last until I want to change them out.