Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Kelichia W.
Kelichia W.
Silver Spring, MD

I recently purchased the Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges. I truly am satisfied with this product. It cleans great and works well. I would recommend this product to others to use. The price is reasonable and affordable. I will purchase again.
eliza p.
eliza p.
Meredith, NH

They do a great job of getting up tough spots on dishes and they don't get moldy as easily as other sponges. Plus they are made from recycled materials and natural fibers so you don't have to feel bad about using something that is bad for the earth.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

I love these for cleaning and also dishes. The previous sponges I was buying were terrible about scratching and I haven't noticed any new scratches since changing over to these. I love that they are made of natural fibers and they clean really well
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Southbury, CT

These sponges are great, last a long time and get the job done. My only issue is that the scrubbing side tends to deteriorate sooner than they do on the non-natural ones, causing me to have to dispose of them more frequently than I typically would.
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL

These are the sponges I normally use. They're pretty durable, affordable and very effective. They do last for a while and it's a good value for your money. overall a good product and i highly recommend it to others. the scrub part is also very good
Jessca C.
Jessca C.

I have been buying these sponges since they came out. They used to last longer, and now seem thinner. Has the thickness changed lately? I like that they are a 'green' product, but may have to buy a longer lasting sponge. I used to really like them
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL

These sponges are great because they are made with a natural fiber. They don't scratch your fine China and they hold up to multiple uses. They seem to have a pleasant scent when you takes them out of the wrapper. Not an overbearing chemical one.
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Portland

These sponges last me a long time and get all the hard spots off with no problem! I love the fact it's made out of recycling materials. It makes me feel like I'm making a difference and I'm not washing the utensils I eats off of with chemicals.
Aleta B.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA

I absolutely love these sponges! They are so soft and even the abrasive side is strong enough to scrub things off of pots and pans but soft enough to not be too rough on your hands. And its a plus that they are made of natural recycled fibers!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Beacon, NY

I love these! I like that they break down on their own, but they also manage to do a great job scrubbing everything. I'm not sure they last quite as long as traditional sponges, but I suppose that's to be expected. Would defiinitely recommend!

Join Now