Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Ellie B.
Love these for being more natural than regular sponges and still working great. The stub side works good and the sponge side hold up well and doesn't get mildew or smell as long as you ring it out after use.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
I liked the sponges but the grittier side for scrubbing would come off on to what I was washing. Otherwise they were fine, not much different from non natural sponges.
I'm not sure I'd purchase them again.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only sponge I use! I like choosing products that are "green" and good for the environment. I put them in a the dishwasher so I can keep using them and keep them fresh. This is a must have in my house!
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
I love these! They last longer than the typical scrub sponge, because you can wash them. I put them in my dishwasher and they look and smell great. Plus they work as well or better as their counterparts.
Anna L.
Rochester, NY
Holds up really well. I am still able to get stuck on grime of all my dirty dishes. I feel good about using a product that is good to the environment. They do cost a bit more, but they are also green.
Yasmary E.
Norcross, GA
The only sponge that actually does the job and last. I change my sponges out until they have no more of the green section and that takes about 3 months to do. I love this brand, I only get this one.
Lexie M.
I love these sponges and they last forever, well at least until they get too old. But they never fall apart and are a great alternative to bright pink sponges. I would recommend these to anyone.
Edeyrose B.
Las Vegas, NV
these are great sponges and also work well for exfoliating in the bath on feet.They last long too when using in the kitchen always remember to put wet in the micro fro 1 minute to disinfectant.
Sara C.
I love these sponges!! Anything natural; good for the environment, I'm all for. These are definitely worth it, I'll always recommend scotch-brite to anyone. Classic brand, definitely worth it.
sisley r.
I have used scotch-brite for years and years and i do try other from time to time but always have scotch-brite as backup and find myself reaching for it regularly. I buy from costco mostly.