Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Hagerstown, MD

It is always a gamble when switching from conventional to more green products but these sponges can hold their own against any other brand, including the standard Scotch-Brites we used to use. They are durable and the scrubbing surface can handle any touch dish.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Syracuse, UT

These durable sponges last quite a while, and even hold up when I put them in the dishwasher to clean them. They don't get stinky, and work very well to remove tough, baked on food on my dishes. They do not scratch up my dishes. They do not dry out my hands.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Knoxville, TN

These are my go to kitchen sponge! They work well and don't scratch my pots. So much so that I now have a scheduled recurring delivery of these little guys. The only downside that I've found to them is they don't seem to last quite as long as other sponges.
holly w.
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM

I love using Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber sponges. I like that they're made from natural fibers and won't scratch surfaces. You get 6 in a pack are well worth the price. They have good lasting power and survive multiple trips in the dishwasher.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Columbia, SC

These sponges are great for everyday use. I love that they have natural fibers. They really get the job done and stay clean in the process. They have a great value and hold up well with wear and tear. I recommend buying these the next time you need sponges
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Richmond, IN

I use these scotch brite greener clean sponges and I love them. they are a little pricey I feel, but they work very well. I love that with soap they will get just about anything clean. No real scent to them but there is no foul odor after cleaning dishes.
Helo S.
Helo S.

eu nao achei tao boa..
pois duraram bem menos tempo doque eu estava esperando, e outra elas começaram a enferrujar..e isso prejudica a saude do meio ambiente..tbm achei que sao muito nao maleaveis ou seja é dificil de malear elas....
mas sora isso, e boa
jetahri d.
jetahri d.

I don't know if they I use them as I should but the sponge last a long time. I like how there is no artificial dyes and how it doesn't scratch the surface but still scrubs efficiently. The price is usually right so I think I will continue to use these.
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA

I love this for cleaning my plates and bowls. I buy the 6-pack because it well priced and then keep it under the sink and use them as needed. I buy mine usually at wall mart or target. It is very effective in getting my dishes clean. I would recommend.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Austin, TX

I love the idea of using these natural fiber scrub sponges, but I find they don't hold up well at all! Within just a week or so they feel so flimsy and in need of replacement. I'm going to have to switch to a different sponge after these are done with!

Join Now