Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Olivia D.
Charleston, SC
My favorite sponges! One side is soft and the other has a scrubber on it to really get dishes sparkling and clean! Love that these are all natural and recycled. The neutral brown color is also nice in my minimalist kitchen.
Caitlin K.
Plano, TX
I love these sponges and use them on everything. I keep three in my bathroom and two in my kitchen. The only change I would make is making them available in different colors so that I can remember which one I use for what!
Trista S.
Charleston, WV
I feel comfortable using all natural products and this is a quality one. The scrub part is tough enough to get stuff stuck on dishes and pans. My only problem with this is that it's just as expensive as any other sponge.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I opted to buy these because of the eco-friendliness and I don't have too many complaints about these sponges but I will say that the fibers disintegrate pretty quickly and they don't hold up like their regular sponges.
Katelin W.
Hopatcong, NJ
These are by far my favorite sponges! They don't keep that nasty odor that some of those cheap sponges keep, it washes great and it holds up for the right amount of time. I replace my sponge every few week out of habit.
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
These are great all natural sponges. They dont fall apart very easily and last for a good while. I like how coarse the pads are too and that makes it so much easier to scrub off all the hard to get spots on my dishes.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
I mean, they work. Great for scraping off caked on food from plates and pans. Just have to be careful on silverware and plastic because they can scratch. The original ones hold up better and stay scratcher longer.
Alyssa C.
Typical sponges but they make me feel better about doing good for the environment. I feel they last as long as other sponges. The scouring side isn't all that great, that's my only con. Price is average as well!
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX
I love that the scrubs are green and works like any other scrub. I love the product and will always use it and the price is good for being a green product and helps with my dishes and it also matches my decor