Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA

I loved how this sponges cleaned my pots. They are textured and rough. At first you do need to wet it thoroughly so it absorbs the soap but after a fe uses its great. Only downfall is that it tends to smell like other sponged. I had to make sure I soaked it in soapy water to remove the stench.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Louisville, KY

I love these sponges! The color is great so it isn't an eye sore sitting on the sink and they're safe for non stick cookware. I don't use a dishwasher so my sponges get a lot of use and they last for a decent amount of time (at least a month) with daily use. I would definitely buy these again
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

These were great to use. I liked the way they felt and the way they would work too. Not too much of a difference but still it was helpful. I felt good about buying a "green' product knowing that this was a natural product and I was doing my small part in choosing to do better for our planet!
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO

Nice natural fiber spongers! They have a bit of a funky smell but are just as effective as the other sponges. They have a really strong scrubby side and a softer washing side. I got them at my local grocery store and I would reccomend them to someone looking for a greener sponge alternative.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Augusta, GA

I'm all about things that are made out of natural products that are biodegradable. They serve their purpose at cleaning my kitchen/bathroom & occasionally a dish or two. These are a bit more expensive than the normal Scotch-Brite sponges, but worth it in my opinion for the natural product!
Allyssa H.
Allyssa H.

I like that it is green. Our environment is very important and it is important to realize that it need our help. The little things that we don't really pay attention to is the way and things we use to clean our house and bodies. I think we need to look into more things like this. Go green
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Newcastle, OK

The Natural fiber Scrub Sponges do a great job at cleaning my pots and pans without scratching them. I love that they are a green product and that they have a clean smell to them too. I usually pick up a pack once a month at Walmart and use them in the kitchen and even on my tiles floors!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

I love that these sponges are made from recycled materials & natural fibers. They work as good as any other Scotch sponge. I also found that these actually last longer than the other types. As with any sponge, if you don't keep them rinsed out & allowed to drain, they will start to smell.
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA

I love these sponges because they are Eco-friendly and are made form natural fibers. My only problem with these sponges is I feel like they don't clean tough spot very well. I also feel like I need to change the sponge more often as well because the scrubbing power gets weak very quickly.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA

These sponges are effective but also earth friendly - what a great find! They will not scratch up your pots and pans like some other sponges will but they will get off the dirt and grime. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a more natural product that is still effective

Join Now