Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
melissa R.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI

Ive recently purchased this for new pots and pans & being that they are made of recycled materials and are non scratch they get the job done! They cleaned my pots and pans with out hurting my hand and they last a long time! They are pretty big and a great I really recommend this
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT

I have known no other brand of sponges to use. My mom uses this so do I.But to have an all natural fiber is great. I love to try to have products as close as natural as I can and i think this such a great product. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids and needs to clean.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Ponca City, OK

I love this sponge as much as anyone can love dish sponges. :) It is something that i use everyday so it's important that I have something that doesn't fall apart so quickly. It lasts a long time and I just disinfect in boiling water once in a while and it's ready for use again.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA

I've used Scotch-Brite sponges for a long time now. THe scent is decent but I like to be able to hold the sponge in my hand rather than the ones with the stick in them. It's more effective and easy to get into cracks. I would say this is the only brand I have and will ever use.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL

I love that these are all natural and easy to use. They get the job done without scratching my pots and pans. A bit pricey ( I got these as a gift) but otherwise they work great and I would recommend them to anyone wanting natural fiber sponges. Scotch Brite is a great brand
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC

GOOD STUFF ALERT!
YOU KNOW HOW SOME SCRUBBER BEGIN TO SMELL LIKE EPIC FUNK AFTER A COUPLE OF USES...NOT HERE! THIS SCRUBBER DOES MAGIC AND MORE AND I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW DURABLE A NATURAL PRODUCT CAN BE. THIS ONE DOESN'T PLAY AROUND, IT GETS THE JOB DONE, HEAVY DUTY OR NOT!
Andie C.
Andie C.
Colorado Springs, CO

Love the greener clean sponges. They do a great job helping me get my dishes clean. I usually buy them when they are on sale. When they are not on sale they can be more pricey then the store brand sponges. I like to buy them when they are on sale. Still they are my favorite
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS

I like these natural fiber sponges, but honestly not as much as the synthetic ones. My issue with the natural ones is that they do not seem to last as long. I wish they did because I love the idea of these not harming the planet when thrown away. Overall an alright product.
Brinda K.
Brinda K.
University Park, PA

I only use Scotch Brite sponges and cleaning equipment. They are long lasting, easy to use and the mesh material makes it very easy to clean stuff. I have never felt the need to try any other sponge especially since this brand is cheap too. I would definitely recommend it.
Toshia M.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City

these are amazing!!!! they are great for daily cleaning. i use it for most of my household cleaning. they're not to expensive. they don't hold odors. i put them in my dishwasher for deep cleaning or soak in bleach to keep them smelling good. i get them from my local grocer

Join Now