Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I did not like this sponge at all. The concept with this sponge is that you can get continued use with it as long as you put it in the dishwasher. Putting it in the dishwasher does not help extend the life of this sponge. It's a normal sponge and has the normal life of a typical sponge.
Morris K.
The best sponge for the kitchen! My husband and I have been getting these for years at a great value! They have a nice scent and are effective for cleaning even the toughest messes. We will continue to buy!
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
This sponge makes me feel good about my contribution to the environment and i love how theres no big difference between the sponge pads of the natural and regular sponges. I would recommend to anyone.
member-7305f1de2
Claremont, NH
The fibers do an excellent job cleaning stuck on food to delicate dishes! They are a little pricey but figured that was due to them being all natural. No scent to them and they didn't trap gross dirty dish smell either. I definitely recommend to the earth conscience person!
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love this sponge. Its a natural alternative that uses natural fibers instead of manmade ones that once washed down our sink, harm the eco system. These don't hold smells like the other ones and they scrub just as good. Same price point and better for our environment.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
I like these because they are natural fibers and unbleached. They work well and they last a super long time. They are work horsed and do not break down easily. Great for scrubbing my grubby tub.
Paige H.
Gulfport, FL
Really good sponges that are also eco friendly. My boyfriend is very conscious of things like this, which is nice because that's what I always overlook. He pointed these out to me and they work very well. I love th idea of them being eco friendly as well
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I really wanted to like these sponges, but unfortunately they fell apart so quickly from using it with my bathroom cleaners! They just started having little pieces fall off while I was using it which was extra messy! I will not be buying these again.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love that these sponges are greener and have natural fibers. They work great for cleaning dishes, pots and pans. They are gentle on my hands too and make it much easier to remove cooked on food.
Amy R.
Fountain
I purchase all cleaning items for my office, and I got these the last time I ordered. I like them much better than the green and yellow sponges that we had previously, and they don't seem to smell after using for over a week. Definitely a good brand.