Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL

I love that these are all natural and easy to use. They get the job done without scratching my pots and pans. A bit pricey ( I got these as a gift) but otherwise they work great and I would recommend them to anyone wanting natural fiber sponges. Scotch Brite is a great brand
Tati S.
Tati S.
Redmond, WA

I didn't really like this sponge starting by the quality,it wants really effective, requires a lot of scrubbing to remove left overs. it is a bit pricey and its a weird texture. the only nice thing about it is the fact that its natural. i would not buy it again unfortunately
Andie C.
Andie C.
Colorado Springs, CO

Love the greener clean sponges. They do a great job helping me get my dishes clean. I usually buy them when they are on sale. When they are not on sale they can be more pricey then the store brand sponges. I like to buy them when they are on sale. Still they are my favorite
Brinda K.
Brinda K.
University Park, PA

I only use Scotch Brite sponges and cleaning equipment. They are long lasting, easy to use and the mesh material makes it very easy to clean stuff. I have never felt the need to try any other sponge especially since this brand is cheap too. I would definitely recommend it.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL

This sponge is my go to when I wash my dishes! it never scratches and keeps things squeaky clean! It definitely is bang for your buck! I'm just a dreamer and wish these would last a bit longer. I feel with a roommate and our cup/dish usage, we buy these pretty frequently.
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL

These sponges are really durable and hold the soap very well. However, the apprasive side of the sponge is somewhat lacking as dishes need to be soaked long periods of time in order to remove tough residue from dishes or pans. Still, i woud purchase the product again.
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.

Ive been using these fpr a while! They work just like any other sponge it doesnt fall apart like youd think and its the same price if not cheaper than other sponges. I love that these are made with plant materials and not dipped in heavy dyes. They are very soft too.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

This is a staple in my kitchen, absolutely necessary when washing dishes and maintaining a clean home and environment. I typically buy the 6 pack since it is the most value and we go through them like crazy at home! We love how they get all our dishes and pans clean.
Shealyn M.
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY

I love when sponges have two sides/ textures to them because you can really get in there and scrub with one side and wipe it away with the other. These sponges are also really great because they are made from natural fibers! They are affordable and last a long time.
Kenley c.
Kenley c.
Columbus, MS

I love that these are of a natural fiber but they do not scrub as well as the synthetic ones. In all though I am willing to take the trade off for the decreased environmental impact. The natural fiber is also better on my non-stick cookware than the more abrasive.

Join Now