Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

holly w.
Albuquerque, NM
I love using Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber sponges. I like that they're made from natural fibers and won't scratch surfaces. You get 6 in a pack are well worth the price. They have good lasting power and survive multiple trips in the dishwasher.
Layla S.
Plainville, CT
It seems like these little things last forever! When we first moved into our house several years ago, I bought a set of these. It was years before my husband asked me to order more. I don't know what made me order these, as I always bought the blue or yellow sponges in our old house, but I'm glad I did. It costs so much less to buy these, and for some reason, these just do not stink like the other sponges stank. I don't know what causes the other ones to get so rank while these stay so fresh, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. ...I mean, I ASSUME these are not made of unicorn horn or something.

Anyway, these are fantastic and they're so unassuming. They just sort of blend into the background with their neutral color and their lack of stinkiness, and they last so long! I almost feel bad that they do, since I love them so much more than the other sponges (is it weird? it feels weird to love a sponge - I don't usually leave reviews for SPONGES) I would buy more just to show my support for awesome sponges.

Yeah, this review is getting weird now. It sounds like I'm crushing on a sponge. In conclusion: Best sponge I've ever used. Actually got me to write a rave review about a /sponge/. Do buy sponge. ...Must stop typing sponge, it's started to look weird on the screen...
Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY
there really isnt much difference between most sponges on the market since they are all made the same way. these are a bit more expensive that the regualar kind, but its worth it bc its much more eco friendly. i would buy these again bc they are better for the environment and bc they work pretty well!
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Love that these use natural fibers in them, I pretty much use them for everything, from dishes to countertops. I can't even count the amount of times that I have repurchased, they last forever, and they are a great purchase.
Ellie B.
Love these for being more natural than regular sponges and still working great. The stub side works good and the sponge side hold up well and doesn't get mildew or smell as long as you ring it out after use.
Anabella M.
Chino , CA
I am currently using this sponge. My gf bought it for me at Walmart and I can honestly say it holds soap so well. It's very effective. It's a little stiff but it does it's job. I'd definitely buy this over and over again.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I was reluctant to buy these because... well sponge. And sponges are essentially something that you have to throw away frequently because you can't keep them sanitary; but I'm so glad I bought these. They really work well and I've been using my crockpot a lot, as well as baking some sticky things and they clean my pyrex bakeware and the ceramic of my crockpot without scratching the surface.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry , OH
I love these they are such a great price. They so get the job done and I don't have to worry about tossing them if they get gross. I usually pick these up at Walmart. I'd definitely recommend. I love cleaning my walls with them.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I use these sponges per my husbands request. They are environment friendly and work well for use in our home. We hand wash our dished and these live up to the test. I do not use a sponge for more than a week and throw it out so I don't know if there is anything wrong with extended use.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I did not like this sponge at all. The concept with this sponge is that you can get continued use with it as long as you put it in the dishwasher. Putting it in the dishwasher does not help extend the life of this sponge. It's a normal sponge and has the normal life of a typical sponge.