Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY
there really isnt much difference between most sponges on the market since they are all made the same way. these are a bit more expensive that the regualar kind, but its worth it bc its much more eco friendly. i would buy these again bc they are better for the environment and bc they work pretty well!
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Love that these use natural fibers in them, I pretty much use them for everything, from dishes to countertops. I can't even count the amount of times that I have repurchased, they last forever, and they are a great purchase.
Ellie B.
Love these for being more natural than regular sponges and still working great. The stub side works good and the sponge side hold up well and doesn't get mildew or smell as long as you ring it out after use.
Anabella M.
Chino, CA
I am currently using this sponge. My gf bought it for me at Walmart and I can honestly say it holds soap so well. It's very effective. It's a little stiff but it does it's job. I'd definitely buy this over and over again.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I was reluctant to buy these because... well sponge. And sponges are essentially something that you have to throw away frequently because you can't keep them sanitary; but I'm so glad I bought these. They really work well and I've been using my crockpot a lot, as well as baking some sticky things and they clean my pyrex bakeware and the ceramic of my crockpot without scratching the surface.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
I love these they are such a great price. They so get the job done and I don't have to worry about tossing them if they get gross. I usually pick these up at Walmart. I'd definitely recommend. I love cleaning my walls with them.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I use these sponges per my husbands request. They are environment friendly and work well for use in our home. We hand wash our dished and these live up to the test. I do not use a sponge for more than a week and throw it out so I don't know if there is anything wrong with extended use.
member-7305f1de2
Claremont, NH
The fibers do an excellent job cleaning stuck on food to delicate dishes! They are a little pricey but figured that was due to them being all natural. No scent to them and they didn't trap gross dirty dish smell either. I definitely recommend to the earth conscience person!
Kyla H.
The best sponge for the kitchen! My husband and I have been getting these for years at a great value! They have a nice scent and are effective for cleaning even the toughest messes. We will continue to buy!
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
This sponge makes me feel good about my contribution to the environment and i love how theres no big difference between the sponge pads of the natural and regular sponges. I would recommend to anyone.