Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA

I love these sponges because they are Eco-friendly and are made form natural fibers. My only problem with these sponges is I feel like they don't clean tough spot very well. I also feel like I need to change the sponge more often as well because the scrubbing power gets weak very quickly.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Kearneysville, Wv

I love the natural fibers of these scrubbers. They work great and are a greener cleaner option. I buy from target and at a great price I would recommend them to any one that likes to use sponges. I find that I throw my sponges out very frequently though because I'm afraid of germ buildup
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Medford, NJ

These clean great. Much better than the original green and yellow ones that died my hands, sink, and dishes green! After using the truly odor-resistant Scrub Daddy, I haven't been able to appreciate this excellent cleaning tool once it becomes a stinky sponge that no sanitizing can cure.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA

These sponges are a little weird to be honest. They have some kind of fibers on them that don't wash out on to the dishes or anything like that but I guess it makes it look more "natural". It does the job for the most part, but I think I will be switching to a different kind of sponge.
Grace D.
Grace D.

These are good, inexpensive sponges. I always try to buy sponges in a larger pack because they need to be changed so frequently. These have a normal side as well as a tougher, more abrasive side for food that is more stuck on the dishes. You get a good amount of sponges for the price.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

These are not bad sponges. They clean well and they stay together fine. I just did not notice a difference between them and the regular sponges. The idea that they are better for the environment is a nice selling point, but for the job they are meant to do they are not super special.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Huntertown, IN

These sponges are so great! I like that they are more eco-friendly then other sponges. They do a wonderful job of cleaning off dishes and tough spots. There is not much of a smell to the sponges but it does smell more "natural". These sponges also seem to last longer than the others.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Becker, MN

I really like these as they are made from natural fibers versus the green ones. They get the job done and for the price they are easy to cut in half and throw away regularly. They are not as easy to come by in stores as the green ones though so sometimes I have to get the green ones.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Whitestone, NY

Usually when I see that a product is natural I assume that it won't work as well. This was not the case. It does the job each time and works just as well as the regular sponges, and they even last longer before starting to smell! I will be repurchasing this as soon as these run out.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Spokane, WA

I was so happy to find a more sustainable sponge at Target! These sponges work fairly well. IT would be nice if the tops were a little rougher for scrubbing purposes. They cost the same as the regular sponges, so it was nice to not have to spend extra to be environmentally friendly.

Join Now