Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Fiskdale, MA

Finally no coloring. Forget the purple and blue sponges. These sponges are pretty good at cleaning - and I love that they are natural. For the price they are well worth the value. Wish they sold them in larger quantities at Costco or BJ's. Seems like I can only get these in smaller sizes but love them.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY

there really isnt much difference between most sponges on the market since they are all made the same way. these are a bit more expensive that the regualar kind, but its worth it bc its much more eco friendly. i would buy these again bc they are better for the environment and bc they work pretty well!
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH

We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN

These are great, effective sponges. I got these from Target. They last quite a while and do a good job for general dish cleaning and kitchen use. The scrubber on the back is soft enough to use for most non-stick pans, but doesn't remove truly baked-on food. For that, I still have to soak my dishes. T
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

I love that Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are scratch-free. I love that I can use one sponge on all of my dishware, including those with a non-stick surface, without having to worry that they will get scratched. I also love that the sponges made from 100% plant-based fibers
Bruna W.
Bruna W.

Comprei a esponja Scotch-Brite Greener Limpo fribra natural Scrup que vem com 6 esponjas, achei ideal para lavar fogão pois não arranhou e lavar pratos e panelas sem contar que é super econômico por vem 6 pacotinhos de esponjas e não separa a parte amarela da verde. Não deforma. Como a maioria faz.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Columbus, OH

It worked really good but if you have it on the all the way function, it becomes to much. I would recommend using it in a very open area. Also not a lot of soap.

Overall this is a great product for the price. I caught mine on a 75% off sale and tried it. I will definitely buy it in the future.
Angie W.
Angie W.

I like using the natural fiber scrub sponges, I feel like I am cleaning my home and helping keep the environment clean as well so that makes me feel great! These work just as well as the blue sponges and I regularly buy these. When I clean them, I just put them in the washer with other towels.
Justin K.
Justin K.

I like the natural fiber scrub sponges because they are better for the environment. I bought them at Walmart and they were considerably more money than the normal sponges which is concerning. They didn't have a scent and if there was a similar cheaper product available I would buy the cheaper.
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA

I loved how this sponges cleaned my pots. They are textured and rough. At first you do need to wet it thoroughly so it absorbs the soap but after a fe uses its great. Only downfall is that it tends to smell like other sponged. I had to make sure I soaked it in soapy water to remove the stench.

Join Now