Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
LEAR29822Gledys H.
LEAR29822Gledys H.

I have been using these sponges for the past few years and have always been very pleased with their durability and effectiveness. They clean my kitchen and home very well and they hold up to both the dishwasher as well as 40 seconds in the microwave! Excellent Product! Thank you Walmart for the great price!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX

I usually gravitate to buying these sponges. I feel that they do a good job. They're natural so good for the environment and they are a neutral tan and brown color. I hate having a neon green sponge sticking out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. I buy the 2 pack and generally those will last me for a month.
Michele K.
Michele K.
Conroe, TX

Quality sponges. Gentle enough not to scratch but strong enough to scrub pots and pans. They don't start falling apart and shedding nearly as quickly as other generic brands I have used, and if they get a little smelly I just through them in the dishwasher. They come out fine, and still not falling apart.
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Fiskdale, MA

Finally no coloring. Forget the purple and blue sponges. These sponges are pretty good at cleaning - and I love that they are natural. For the price they are well worth the value. Wish they sold them in larger quantities at Costco or BJ's. Seems like I can only get these in smaller sizes but love them.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY

there really isnt much difference between most sponges on the market since they are all made the same way. these are a bit more expensive that the regualar kind, but its worth it bc its much more eco friendly. i would buy these again bc they are better for the environment and bc they work pretty well!
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH

We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN

These are great, effective sponges. I got these from Target. They last quite a while and do a good job for general dish cleaning and kitchen use. The scrubber on the back is soft enough to use for most non-stick pans, but doesn't remove truly baked-on food. For that, I still have to soak my dishes. T
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

I love that Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are scratch-free. I love that I can use one sponge on all of my dishware, including those with a non-stick surface, without having to worry that they will get scratched. I also love that the sponges made from 100% plant-based fibers
Bruna W.
Bruna W.

Comprei a esponja Scotch-Brite Greener Limpo fribra natural Scrup que vem com 6 esponjas, achei ideal para lavar fogão pois não arranhou e lavar pratos e panelas sem contar que é super econômico por vem 6 pacotinhos de esponjas e não separa a parte amarela da verde. Não deforma. Como a maioria faz.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Columbus, OH

It worked really good but if you have it on the all the way function, it becomes to much. I would recommend using it in a very open area. Also not a lot of soap.

Overall this is a great product for the price. I caught mine on a 75% off sale and tried it. I will definitely buy it in the future.

Join Now