Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I seemto rip these easier then the originals, but I'll spend the extra money for the economy safe ones.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Atlanta, GA

Not a fan, I do not feel like the sponge holds up well and get a funny smell if used more than a week.
Cortney D.
Cortney D.
Mooresville, NC

My favorite sink sponges! Great job at getting everything cleaned and fresh scent! Highly recommended.
camille D.
camille D.
Herkimer, NY

Love love love they clean so well I personally feel alot better clean from these then their green ones
Laura L.
Laura L.
Eatontown, NJ

Love these they don't scratch. I use them for dishes and cleaning counter tops.i would recommend them.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Florence, KY

They work great! It's a nice bonus that this is also a green product that I can feel good about buying
Liz S.
Liz S.
Duncan, OK

I like that they're made from recycled materials. They hold up fine. They are easily found at Walmart
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Ansonia, CT

The scratchy part is very good to get stuck on food off and the sponge is good and lasts a long time.
Shantanna K.
Shantanna K.
Crown City, OH

I like to use these for the hard to clean pans they help out for the tough dishes getting them clean
April P.
April P.

I love these sponges and it makes me feel better that they are "greener". They last a long time too.

Join Now