Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

The sponges are more naturally made, so the coloring is a little different from normal sponges and shows wear a bit more than the typical green and yellow ones do, but it works just as well. I recommend popping it in the microwave to clean it every few days.
Wends F.
Wends F.
Tecumseh

I actually used these to paint a bench. The texture turned out amazing. They are bad at cleaning.
Bailey Paige T.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC

Natural and effective way to scrub your dishes to a fantastic clean. I love this products effectiveness while being good for the environment at the same time.
Kevin S.
Kevin S.
Livermore, CA

Work really well! After a little while, they deteriorate, which is to be expected. The scrubber on the back occasionally peels off, but works well for the first few days.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY

These last me about a month each. Some people prefer to get rid of them before then but i go through this pack between 5 to 6 months. The rough back side is great on my pans and skillets. Also, I'm all for the "greener" products.
Saya U.
Saya U.
Boone, NC

I loved these sponges so much! They were a little more expensive than regular sponges, but definitely worth it. They are sustainable and made from natural fibers which made me feel a little better about using them.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Santa Monica, CA

I try not to pay more for than $1 a sponge! Whenever I see these on sale I stock up. They are great! They last pretty long and I like the idea that they are more natural and uses recycled materials to make.
Christa E.
Christa E.
Kailua Kona, HI

Love these. They last forever. I'm not worried about spreading germs like regular sponges.
Daihara F.
Daihara F.
San Diego, CA

Best sponge ever. It last long and it cleans the dishes without scrapping or scratching them.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Long Branch, NJ

At first I was extremely suspicious of these particular sponges because they claim to not scratch the surface and it's "all natural". So, I gave it a try and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I bought a 6 pack a month ago and I'm still using the first one. I cook almost every night and I do my fair share of cleaning dishes. It does get off the gunk and grease on the bottom of those pans. They don't scratch any surfaces and it's just as heavy duty as scotch brite heavy duty. I'm hooked.

Join Now