Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Pomona, CA

I really like these because you can stick them in the dishwasher and reuse. Perfect for someone who's OCD about germs but also wants to be economical
Kelli D.
Kelli D.

They are eco friendly and work great! I use them to wash dishes and the old ones for cleaning bathrooms and they work just as well as new ones. 10/10
Marielis P.
Marielis P.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Wasn't too fond of this sponge. It broke after a few uses and didn't scrub as well as other sponges ice used in the past. Don't think I'd buy again.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Maryland Heights, MO

I'm always looking for products that are more green, and these sponges work wonders! They scrub really easily and they're good for the environment.
Annette J.
Annette J.
Athens, GA

Enjoyed using these sponges they cleaned well and lasted a reasonable amount of time very pleased with these sponges and a plus their natural fiber
maria a.
maria a.

Great sponge I liked it so much I left everything clean white I recommend it a lot It did not give me trouble I would like to have a sponge stock.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Scranton, PA

I like how these clean regular dishes. The scrubby side does a decent job of getting baked of food off, but some items still require a Brillo pad.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Louisville, KY

Big fan of these. Bought them as an alternative to the traditional green and yellow sponges. They work really well and are relatively inexpensive.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Baltimore , MD

They were okay. Felt like they didn't hold up for very long. If they were bought for me, I'd use them. But I probably wouldn't buy them on my own.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
North babylon , Ny

My mom bought these once. They smell really quickly and dissolve faster than a normal sponge. It's a nice idea but the smell was really a downer.

Join Now