Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Paola T.
Paola T.
Miami , Florida

I Like this natural sponges is soft For my hands and i really care that!!!!!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA

These are my favorite sponges. You can run them through dishwasher and it is practically brand new again. It is good for the environment and works well. They are not expensive and come in packs of 6 so you do not have to keep buying them. I would keep buying these.
Kait I.
Kait I.
Chico

Natural and wonderful says it all really. Great for dishes, house cleaning, scrubbing the grill - all sorts of things! Great ones to use. Try them out and see how you feel about them.
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the fluffiest, most squished and hearty sponge I've ever used. I like it because of its natural fibers that are soft and feel like it holds ore soap. They are noticeably different from your regular sponges. Try it, you'll like it.
Izabel F.
Izabel F.
Washington, DC

Get the job done!!! NO added dyes, GREAT! No carcinogens from added dyes dispersing on to the dishes I eat food on. Peace of mind.
Karin B.
Karin B.
Pampa, TX

These sponges work miracles. They save me so much time scrubbing dishes. Less time doing dishes more time playing with my kids.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Denver, CO

I clove these! The efficiency of a basic sponge without being harmful on the environment!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I like using these because they make me feel better about the environment because they are natural.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I picked these up to be a little more environmentally friendly. Honestly, they arent as good as the original one with the green scratchy side but I'd be willing to sacrifice to do my part to help the planet. They clean a lot better than the "no-name" ones. Buy these! You'll know what I mean once you try them!
I love to use these because they don't have dye in them. They work great at getting caked on food off of pans.

Join Now