Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Rowlett, TX

i love the texture and love the fact that they are a natural product. it has a weird smell but its not over bearing once you use you cant smell it any more. they are not to pricey and i purchased them from Kroger just out of curiosity to how they work.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Baltimore, MD

They were okay. Felt like they didn't hold up for very long. If they were bought for me, I'd use them. But I probably wouldn't buy them on my own.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Chattanooga, TN

I liked the idea of a natural fiber sponge, and I appreciated the natural colors and packaging, but I felt like the fibers kept falling off or ripping out of the sponge as I used it. It lasted about half of the time a regular Scotch-Brite Non-scratch scrub sponge would and felt terrible as it came apart in my hands, leaving fibers on my dishes.
Kaytee G.
Kaytee G.

I like these sponges life span. My dishwasher was broken for a little while and I was doing dishes by hand. They didn't break down like other sponges that I have used.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bear, DE

I really enjoy using Scotch-Brite cleaning products. The Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are spectacular. I believe that they are a good value, and do a great job with cleaning all of the dishes that my large family has on a daily basis.
Arturo R.
Arturo R.
Mesquite, TX

I recently purchased Scotch-Brite Grenner Clean since I do use sponges everyday and there awesome! They work way better than other brands. It's so wonderful that Scotch-Brite are using natural resources.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Becker, MN

I really like these as they are made from natural fibers versus the green ones. They get the job done and for the price they are easy to cut in half and throw away regularly. They are not as easy to come by in stores as the green ones though so sometimes I have to get the green ones.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Duryea, PA

I love things that are natural and are really awesome to the world. This is 100% effective you don't have to put to much work into scrubbing something with the sponge, it works wonders in kitchens and bathrooms!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS

I like these natural fiber sponges, but honestly not as much as the synthetic ones. My issue with the natural ones is that they do not seem to last as long. I wish they did because I love the idea of these not harming the planet when thrown away. Overall an alright product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Seattle

a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. These are affordable, they are "green" although I'm seriously wondering what harmful chemicals are in sponges? I assume the reason these are considered "green" is because they're made of natural fiber which feels like your typical sponge.

Join Now