Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Memphis, TN

I have tried using these sponges before. They do a great job but I prefer the blue sponges.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

I don't like them, after 2 days of using they get musty and the smell is horrible, also they break easily. I haven't bought again, I don't really like them at all. I bought them on Walmart and I will not recommended it to others because of the smell
Christina V.
Christina V.

I love these sponges because i know they are a better alternative to regular sponges.
Rvox A.
Rvox A.
Altamonte Springs, FL

These are not bad, but they did not last very long. They seemed to retain odors too easily as well.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Birmingham, AL

I like it because its all natural and good for the environment. Its made from all natural and it protects the earth.
Ruth Y.
Ruth Y.

Perfect to clean Beige Suede Couches! Doesn't leave color residue and gets the job done! I don't use any other brand of sponges besides these!
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Santa Monica, CA

I try not to pay more for than $1 a sponge! Whenever I see these on sale I stock up. They are great! They last pretty long and I like the idea that they are more natural and uses recycled materials to make.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Plainfield, IL

Tried it once and it was a little grainy however definitely willing to try again with the state of our planet
Laura L.
Laura L.
Townsend, MA

Great sponges but not sure why they have to look ugly too. They work really well and very absorbent too. I would highly recommend
I will admit I really only pick up this specific product because of the recycled material used in the product. Why not buy green when its of equal or lesser prices. This products works well and doesn't wear down quickly. They seem to last forever.

Join Now