Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
They hold the smell of nasty so I throw them away way quicker but I am a greener person so I forsure go with these and would recommend then
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
El Paso
The moment I bought the organic sponges I never went back. They last me very long and don't have a weird smell.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Chino, CA
I love that this product is Earth friendly as all products should be now it's great price and gets the job done
April M.
April M.
Fromberg, MT
These sponges are pretty great. I appreciate how they are made and that I can reuse, wash and extend their life
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
Love this "natural" sponge. I don't keep sponges long bc of the filth but I love using this sponge on my stove and sink!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Going green lately. This product is does a great job and is good for the environment so it's a win win for me!
Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Stratford, CT
Love this product clean my dishes very well and scrubs with out leaving marks on the dishes and stiff I love it
Katie C.
Katie C.
Athens, GA
I love reducing my environmental impact by using these durable and pretty springs. They make doing dishes fun.
rian w.
rian w.
Jasper , GA
Im currently using this sponge. And it gets the job done. I love the color. Get my pots and pans super clean.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Love these! They don't scratch and o love that they are environmentally friendly. My favorite sponges by far!