Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Melissa S.
I am a lover of natural products especially when it comes to products used to clean my house and my dishes. These sponges work very well and I wish they were a little more sturdy.
Hillary P.
Portland, OR
These work great as a household sponge. As an environmentally conscious person, it's always great to have a "green" option. So I choose these over a normal sponge all the time.
Anna G.
I like the less harshness of these sponges. They do seem to break down and need replacing quicker than synthetic sponges, but i dont mind since i am able to use a better product
Heather P.
Columbus, OH
It worked really good but if you have it on the all the way function, it becomes to much. I would recommend using it in a very open area. Also not a lot of soap.

Overall this is a great product for the price. I caught mine on a 75% off sale and tried it. I will definitely buy it in the future.
Dominique M.
Nutley, NJ
I love these because they are recycled and work just as well as a regular sponge. I do think the scrubby side could be a little more rough, but overall they are effective.
Taylor S.
I love the dual action of these sponges. They work great to get rid of any excess food or anything left behind on dishes. I even use these sponges for every day cleaning.
Kevin S.
Livermore, CA
Work really well! After a little while, they deteriorate, which is to be expected. The scrubber on the back occasionally peels off, but works well for the first few days.
Yasmary E.
Norcross, GA
The only sponge that actually does the job and last. I change my sponges out until they have no more of the green section and that takes about 3 months to do. I love this brand, I only get this one.
Kaytee G.
I like these sponges life span. My dishwasher was broken for a little while and I was doing dishes by hand. They didn't break down like other sponges that I have used.
They work well and are inexpensive enough I don't feel bad replacing them frequently. Easy to buy a couple at a time and throw under the sink until I need a new one.