Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Michelle T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these sponges they are great and last me quit a while I use them to scrub everything !
Clarene C.
Conway, SC
Go green. I like I don't have to worry about the cleanliness of the sponge after wards.
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Love the scotch bright greener clean sponges! I'm all about all natural products and these sponges work just as good, if not better than their original sponges!
Crista N.
Minneapolis, MN
I use these along with rubbing alcohol to clean stains on my micro fiber couches. They work great and don't leave stains like the blue and green backed sponges.
Brittney H.
Such great sponges. I love the color of them and how they really clean my dishes with the scratchy fibers on one side and a nice soft sponge on the other side.
maria e.
Cicero

Scotch-brite, sponge to wash the treats is excellent product to have its natural fibers and for that reason does not mistreat the frets, nor scratch the pans.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
I use this on my dishes because I think it's strong enough to take out the tough grease and also its gentle enough not to scratch the dishes. It's Amaing!!!
Ashley M.
I do like these sponges but I feel like they do not last as long as the other sponges. I hate having to purchase a new 6-pack of sponges once a month or so.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK
LOVE these sponges! They don't scratch my cookware and they get the job done. I love that they are natural fibers, too. That makes a lot of difference to me!
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
these are great sponges. They work well at getting off left over food. Do not scrape none stick pans. Work really well with my stainless steel pans.