Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Photos (2)
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Zephyrhills , FL
The kids make great use of these as we help stay in the green side of things when cleaning anything! They work well!
Kezzekiah B.
Kezzekiah B.
Bountiful
My family and I hated these. It falls apart Ann's gets all over your clean dishes. It got super annoying to clean up
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Love natural sober sponges. I'm all about the environment and using natural products. I like to use this sponge with the natural cleaner
g l.
g l.
Scotch brite sponges have always been the way to go and now that there's a green alternative- why look any further!
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
These are my favorite to use when hand washing dishes. They really get tbe dishes and spots off the dishes perfectly!
Yaya B.
Yaya B.
It's okay I wouldn't get it again it builds up mold very quickly but ehhh it's okay I just gave my sister the rest
Erin R.
Erin R.
These do a great job of cleaning and i love that they are made outbof natural fibers! They also last a long time!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
These are great and give my dishes a nice clean be for I place them into the dishwasher. I highly recommend these
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
They hold the smell of nasty so I throw them away way quicker but I am a greener person so I forsure go with these and would recommend then
April M.
April M.
Fromberg, MT
These sponges are pretty great. I appreciate how they are made and that I can reuse, wash and extend their life