Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Maia T.
Maia T.

What's better than a sponge that WORKS and being friendly to the environment?!? This!!
Isela L.
Isela L.
Hinesville, GA

They lasted me about 3 days before they were too dull and got that weird bitter smell.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Mount Juliet , Tn

This product did a great job cleaning . Loved the price for the value . Can't beat it.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.

Great dish washing sponges! They last a very long time and don't get gross and smelly.
Katie B.
Katie B.

I use these sponges quite often and am disappointed that they don't hold up longer.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I've always bought these and love how they don't scratch up my pots and pans!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gresham, OR

I really like the natural aspect If these. The sponge quality is really good
Steph G.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ

We use these at work too! Mainly in my field we use these tiny mouth mirrors and they have to be srubbed sometimes of the cement or materials before being disinfected and sterilized. And these dont scratch the mirrors at all. Which is great because once the tiny mirror is scratched you can't see a thing. They also dont scratch any of the other surfaces so it alllows me to use them through the machines and the walls and doors with ruining the outside material
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA

Love this sponge! I love that it is all natural. It is a little bit pricey for a sponge but I believe that it is worth it since the ingredients in it are all natural and it is reusable. I have purchased several of these in the past and I will continue to do so in the future if you are all about going green to save our planet then I would recommend using this sponge!!
Chantel B.
Chantel B.

I'm all about the "natural" "organic" lifestyle so when I saw scotch brite jumping on the bandwagon I had to try it. I did like the sponge a lot. I like it better than the original blue sponge. It cleaned tough spots better.