Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY

Super useful for a pan that needs a good scrub, but just like any other sponge they get that awful mildew smell even if you leave them out in a dry spot.
Allisyn D.
Allisyn D.

These are good sponges but sad they don't last longer. I feel like I need to replace these more often than other sponges, which might not be a bad thing.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Saint Joseph, IL

I love how great these work, similar to regular scotch-Brite. But they just slowly break down after a good solid 3 months of using it three times a day!
Erin B.
Erin B.
West Union, SC

I like to use this proudct while washing dishes. I asctually got it on sale and went back to get more. I like the fact that i'ts natural fibers as well.
Coty V.
Coty V.
Owensboro, Ky

I love these sponges. I get them every time we need a new pack. Knowing its green friendly helps ease my mind about not leaving the impact on the earth
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Glen Ellyn, IL

These sponges are the best! They last longer than a regular sponge and get stinky less quickly. They scour really well but are still gentle. Love them!
Jacklyn H.
Jacklyn H.
Factoryville, PA

I always try to buy natural products when I can. I love that these have both the regular sponge side, and the scrubber side for harder to clean dishes.
Amy W.
Amy W.

We always use these sponges we buy them in bulk. They are great and they last a long time and you can throw them in the dishwasher when they get funky.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Buford, GA

these sponges work just like the others. There is nothing extra special about them but it's nice to know they are a better option for the environment!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Fairfield, OH

use these sponges regularly. i don't know how to wash dishes without it! fits in everything and really gets it clean. love that it's natural fiber too

Join Now