Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
allison s.
allison s.
Salt Lake City, UT

I was skeptical, given its a natural materials sponge, but it held together really well! Additionally it's more porous so that sponge smell isn't as much as an issue
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Weed, CA

Works just as good as the blue ones! I feel better knowing they're better on the environment too
Mary H.
Mary H.
Craftsbury, VT

I love these! They work really well and I like them much better than the old-school green and yellow sponges that always had a funky smell straight out of the package. I will definitely buy again.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Huntertown, IN

These sponges are so great! I like that they are more eco-friendly then other sponges. They do a wonderful job of cleaning off dishes and tough spots. There is not much of a smell to the sponges but it does smell more "natural". These sponges also seem to last longer than the others.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sullivan, IN

I love these!!! They hold up to numerous uses without losing their effectiveness. I came across them at our local WalMart a couple of years ago and thought I would give them a try as they were the same price as the ones I had usually used. I am now a devotee to them.
wanda C.
wanda C.
Philadelphia, PA

liked the idea of a natural fiber sponge, and I appreciated the natural colors and packaging, but I felt like the fibers kept falling off or ripping out of the sponge as I used it. It lasted about half of the time a regular Scotch-Brite Non-scratch scrub sponge would and felt terrible as it came apart in my hands, leaving fibers on my dishes.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ringwood, NJ

These sponges are the best sponges to use. I use them mostly because they are not polluting the earth and they are recycled but they also happen to clean very well and last longer than normal sponges for me.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Louisville, KY

Big fan of these. Bought them as an alternative to the traditional green and yellow sponges. They work really well and are relatively inexpensive.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Lansing, MI

What a great value. These sponges are long lasting and make quick work of tough jobs. The natural fiber fit right in with my lifestyle.
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL

This is definitely a good quality sponge. It gets the job done and doesn't fall apart after only a few uses. I especially like that it is eco-conscious. Scotch Brite is a dependable and affordable brand that I would definitely recommend. 5/5

Join Now