Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Laticia D.
Laticia D.
New Bern, NC

Love these natural recycled sponges. Worth the money as they are free and giving you the option of a recycled sponges love it.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK

LOVE these sponges! They don't scratch my cookware and they get the job done. I love that they are natural fibers, too. That makes a lot of difference to me!
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena, Ca

Love that these use natural fibers in them, I pretty much use them for everything, from dishes to countertops. I can't even count the amount of times that I have repurchased, they last forever, and they are a great purchase.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.

I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Charlotte, NC

This is a great sponge! You not only can use it for dishes but you can also use it to clean bathtubs and showers!
Molly G.
Molly G.

These sponges are tough enough to easily clean out stuck and burnt-on food, but not so tough as to ever scratch anything. They are perfect for cleaning out my cast iron cookware while maintaining the seasoning. Additionally, they are ideal for household cleaning.
Anni N.
Anni N.
Vancouver, WA

Love that environmentally conscious and works like a charm. No scrubbing with "elbow grease"
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

I use a lot of scotch sponges and I have to say this one was not a favorite of mine. The natural fibers came off and it wore out very quickly. I prefer the classic scotch sponges and I will never try these again.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Spring Branch, TX

These sponges are absolutely perfect for cleaning microfiber couches. There's no unnatural dyes or smells that stay behind. Great for use in the bathroom too.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Columbus, OH

It worked really good but if you have it on the all the way function, it becomes to much. I would recommend using it in a very open area. Also not a lot of soap.

Overall this is a great product for the price. I caught mine on a 75% off sale and tried it. I will definitely buy it in the future.

Join Now