Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Matawan, NJ

Work great, the scrubbing side is actually more effective than a traditional sponge. Not sure how "natural" they actually are, though.
Anny V.
Anny V.

Deja una limpieza muy buena, es económica en algunas tiendas.
Es suave y flexible.
Es la que mas utilizo ya que es práctica y pequeña.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Augusta, GA

I'm all about things that are made out of natural products that are biodegradable. They serve their purpose at cleaning my kitchen/bathroom & occasionally a dish or two. These are a bit more expensive than the normal Scotch-Brite sponges, but worth it in my opinion for the natural product!
Carol M.
Carol M.
Bakersfield , California

Our toughest stuck on food is no match for this. It's strong, durable, and good for the environment. I'm happy.
Sean D.
Sean D.
Winchester, VA

I really just appreciate the fact that a major company decided to use a natural fiber
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Memphis, TN

I have tried using these sponges before. They do a great job but I prefer the blue sponges.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

I don't like them, after 2 days of using they get musty and the smell is horrible, also they break easily. I haven't bought again, I don't really like them at all. I bought them on Walmart and I will not recommended it to others because of the smell
Christina V.
Christina V.

I love these sponges because i know they are a better alternative to regular sponges.
Rvox A.
Rvox A.
Altamonte Springs, FL

These are not bad, but they did not last very long. They seemed to retain odors too easily as well.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Birmingham, AL

I like it because its all natural and good for the environment. Its made from all natural and it protects the earth.

Join Now