Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Lexie M.
I love these sponges and they last forever, well at least until they get too old. But they never fall apart and are a great alternative to bright pink sponges. I would recommend these to anyone.
Edeyrose B.
Las Vegas, NV
these are great sponges and also work well for exfoliating in the bath on feet.They last long too when using in the kitchen always remember to put wet in the micro fro 1 minute to disinfectant.
Beth S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This sponge did not hold up very well. I was excited to get it because it was "natural". I bought it from Publix. The price was high and not worth the quality. It was a disappointing purchase.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
I use them and they last very well even after a lot of usage. I have used mine about 2-4 times a day and they are still going strong don't break our not keep soap like others very useful .
Kait I.
Chico
Natural and wonderful says it all really. Great for dishes, house cleaning, scrubbing the grill - all sorts of things! Great ones to use. Try them out and see how you feel about them.
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
D's sponges are really good the brand is awesome I definitely recommend them but if you want something cheap oh you should try other friends in my opinion it is so nice and DP cleaning
Alyssa W.
Gilbert, AZ
I actually really dislike these sponges. They fall apart way quicker than the other that aren't "natural". They do the job but just for a few days and that is all. Decent price though.
I love these cause they don't cost that much they feel like they are going to be hard and get soft they sit. Smell but smell natural and go green is always nice I always repay them
Jose S.
All I want for my family is all products organic, natural, and natural fiber. That's why I think that I want to try again the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural fiber Scrub Sponge.
Melissa S.
I am a lover of natural products especially when it comes to products used to clean my house and my dishes. These sponges work very well and I wish they were a little more sturdy.