Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Anna L.
Rochester, NY
Holds up really well. I am still able to get stuck on grime of all my dirty dishes. I feel good about using a product that is good to the environment. They do cost a bit more, but they are also green.
Lauren Z.
Kissimmee, FL
Not a fan of these. It feels like they are just falling apart in your hands as you use them. When I am cleaning I want something that is firm that I actually feel that is going to clean my products.
Mary H.
Craftsbury, VT
I love these! They work really well and I like them much better than the old-school green and yellow sponges that always had a funky smell straight out of the package. I will definitely buy again.
Edeyrose B.
Las Vegas, NV
these are great sponges and also work well for exfoliating in the bath on feet.They last long too when using in the kitchen always remember to put wet in the micro fro 1 minute to disinfectant.
Lexie M.
I love these sponges and they last forever, well at least until they get too old. But they never fall apart and are a great alternative to bright pink sponges. I would recommend these to anyone.
Beth S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This sponge did not hold up very well. I was excited to get it because it was "natural". I bought it from Publix. The price was high and not worth the quality. It was a disappointing purchase.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
I use them and they last very well even after a lot of usage. I have used mine about 2-4 times a day and they are still going strong don't break our not keep soap like others very useful .
Kait I.
Chico
Natural and wonderful says it all really. Great for dishes, house cleaning, scrubbing the grill - all sorts of things! Great ones to use. Try them out and see how you feel about them.
Alyssa W.
Gilbert, AZ
I actually really dislike these sponges. They fall apart way quicker than the other that aren't "natural". They do the job but just for a few days and that is all. Decent price though.
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
D's sponges are really good the brand is awesome I definitely recommend them but if you want something cheap oh you should try other friends in my opinion it is so nice and DP cleaning