Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA

These sponges are a little weird to be honest. They have some kind of fibers on them that don't wash out on to the dishes or anything like that but I guess it makes it look more "natural". It does the job for the most part, but I think I will be switching to a different kind of sponge.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO

I use these sponges per my husbands request. They are environment friendly and work well for use in our home. We hand wash our dished and these live up to the test. I do not use a sponge for more than a week and throw it out so I don't know if there is anything wrong with extended use.
Serena F.
Serena F.
Topeka, KS

To be quite honest, these sponges are a waste of money. They do not work great for scrubbing and getting residue off dishes. I would not recommend these sponges to anyone. Not to mention, they are a little more pricey as well. Just stick to the good old yellow & green cleaning sponges.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Spokane, WA

I was so happy to find a more sustainable sponge at Target! These sponges work fairly well. IT would be nice if the tops were a little rougher for scrubbing purposes. They cost the same as the regular sponges, so it was nice to not have to spend extra to be environmentally friendly.
LINDSAY H.
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these sponges AND the fact that they are natural! I have definitely noticed a difference with using these natural sponges vs synthetic. They seem to not mold/mildew as quickly. I also throw them in the laundry machine (wash and dry) to get them clean and reuse them! It works!
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA

Works the same as the normal sponge which I did not expect. Pros: color, consL very safe for the environment, I bought it at walmart in my area but you also can get it at target, more expensive than other sponges but worth it if you are eco friendly and care about the environment.
Mary Rose G.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA

We love using these sponges. They're are not stiff and they are soft to use. They do a wonderful job getting through stuck "stuff" from dishes. I switched to the cheaper brand, though not much cheaper, and those ones disappointed me so I went back to these and haven't looked back.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT

I have known no other brand of sponges to use. My mom uses this so do I.But to have an all natural fiber is great. I love to try to have products as close as natural as I can and i think this such a great product. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids and needs to clean.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA

I've used Scotch-Brite sponges for a long time now. THe scent is decent but I like to be able to hold the sponge in my hand rather than the ones with the stick in them. It's more effective and easy to get into cracks. I would say this is the only brand I have and will ever use.
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC

GOOD STUFF ALERT!
YOU KNOW HOW SOME SCRUBBER BEGIN TO SMELL LIKE EPIC FUNK AFTER A COUPLE OF USES...NOT HERE! THIS SCRUBBER DOES MAGIC AND MORE AND I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW DURABLE A NATURAL PRODUCT CAN BE. THIS ONE DOESN'T PLAY AROUND, IT GETS THE JOB DONE, HEAVY DUTY OR NOT!

Join Now