Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

I loves these to clean dishes and pots and pans and everyone who comes over to my house and helps with the dishes loves it too. I even cuts them in half and use them for cleaning the shower. They are great to remover tuff stains and stubborn oil stain that another sponge brand couldn't tackle, I like it is earth friendly.
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Saint Cloud, MN

I think that this sponges are nice, but I was expecting more for the price that I paid for. The fibers get all over and tend to come off when washing even from the first use. Even after squeezing off the water from it, it tends to trap a certain kind of odor which is quite unpleasant. That said, it does clean well though.
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
Farmington, AR

I saw this sponge and had to buy it for no reason, it's not like I didn't have 5 different ones at home. This sponge is not my to go to everyday use sponge but it does the job. The price is great, but the only thing is you have to scrub just a tad harder to get the food all the way off. honestly this is a great sponge.
Cecilia L.
Cecilia L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Personally, I liked the normal sponges better. I tried these out to try and help the environment, and they ended up just not working as well as the other ones, so I had to spend so much more time doing my dishes. I would not purchase them again, but I do applaud the brand trying to be more environmentally friendly!
Allie E.
Allie E.
Cotati, CA

I really like that I've found a sponge with natural fibers. It scrubs food off of plates with ease and leaves no chemical residue. The only reason I am giving this product a 4/5 is because over time it tends to break down faster than other sponges, most likely due to the fact that it is made from natural material.
Meryl C.
Meryl C.
Stockton, CA

My favorite sponge because of the natural fiber, and it works great. I originally bought it to clean my suede upholstry since it was a neutral color but I now use it for regular dish washing as well. The natural fibers are strong enough to scrub off grime but not so harsh that I'm worried about scratching my pans!
Madiee B.
Madiee B.

es una la marca conocida y de confianza Cuesta mucho menos comprar estos, y por alguna razón, éstos simplemente no huelen mal como otras estos son fantásticas y tienen toda una linea de cosas maravillosas y los limpiones no sueltan pelusa como otros Una de mis compras de mayor éxito de las esponjas las recomiendo
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I picked these up to be a little more environmentally friendly. Honestly, they arent as good as the original one with the green scratchy side but I'd be willing to sacrifice to do my part to help the planet. They clean a lot better than the "no-name" ones. Buy these! You'll know what I mean once you try them!
Gledys H.
Gledys H.

I have been using these sponges for the past few years and have always been very pleased with their durability and effectiveness. They clean my kitchen and home very well and they hold up to both the dishwasher as well as 40 seconds in the microwave! Excellent Product! Thank you Walmart for the great price!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX

I usually gravitate to buying these sponges. I feel that they do a good job. They're natural so good for the environment and they are a neutral tan and brown color. I hate having a neon green sponge sticking out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. I buy the 2 pack and generally those will last me for a month.

Join Now