Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
I love that when I use these I'm not squeezing dye out of them! I feel like these are a little safer to use on dishes I hand-wash knowing they aren't filled with unnecessary dye, so it's just soap and hot water on the dishes I'm going to use again once they're hand-washed.
Kylee A.
Portland
These sponges last me a long time and get all the hard spots off with no problem! I love the fact it's made out of recycling materials. It makes me feel like I'm making a difference and I'm not washing the utensils I eats off of with chemicals.
Bobby A.
For anybody who cares about the environment, you'd love these sponges! They're tough, unscented, I got my 6 pack for $4 on sale at Walmart. And there's really no cons about these sponges! For what is advertised, you get that and so much more.
Kelsey G.
These sponges are amazing. They get the job done even on my cast iron skillets and when they're a bit worn I toss it in the dishwasher and it cleans right up like it's brand new. The price is very affordable especially for how long they last.
Katlyn B.
Loxley, AL
I love that Scotch Brite offers all natural fibers scrub sponges. These sponges work well and make you feel good about cleaning and staying "green". These sponges are affordable, durable, and come in multi packs. I definitely recommend Scotch Brite Sponges of any kind but especially Scotch Bride's all natural fibers Sponges!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I wanted to like these because I'm always searching for all natural products or natural alternatives. I found that the original sponges I'm used to buying are much more effective than these. It may be worth investigating a better way to make these because, while they cleaned, they just weren't as great as the standard sponges.
Jordan H.
I like the fact that these are green cleaning sponges, which makes me feel better about keeping things safer for my family and newborn. Never had any problems with this product, and they last until I want to change them out.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL
These sponges are great because they are made with a natural fiber. They don't scratch your fine China and they hold up to multiple uses. They seem to have a pleasant scent when you takes them out of the wrapper. Not an overbearing chemical one.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
I like that it's the same quality as always but with a new eco-friendly approach. It is made of natural fibers, it works just as good as the classic scotch brite sponge. Price is about 15% higher, but it is definitively worth it. I recommend it 100%
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM
I love using Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber sponges. I like that they're made from natural fibers and won't scratch surfaces. You get 6 in a pack are well worth the price. They have good lasting power and survive multiple trips in the dishwasher.