Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Anna D.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN

These are great, effective sponges. I got these from Target. They last quite a while and do a good job for general dish cleaning and kitchen use. The scrubber on the back is soft enough to use for most non-stick pans, but doesn't remove truly baked-on food. For that, I still have to soak my dishes. T
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

I love that Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are scratch-free. I love that I can use one sponge on all of my dishware, including those with a non-stick surface, without having to worry that they will get scratched. I also love that the sponges made from 100% plant-based fibers
Bruna W.
Bruna W.

Comprei a esponja Scotch-Brite Greener Limpo fribra natural Scrup que vem com 6 esponjas, achei ideal para lavar fogão pois não arranhou e lavar pratos e panelas sem contar que é super econômico por vem 6 pacotinhos de esponjas e não separa a parte amarela da verde. Não deforma. Como a maioria faz.
Angie W.
Angie W.

I like using the natural fiber scrub sponges, I feel like I am cleaning my home and helping keep the environment clean as well so that makes me feel great! These work just as well as the blue sponges and I regularly buy these. When I clean them, I just put them in the washer with other towels.
Justin K.
Justin K.

I like the natural fiber scrub sponges because they are better for the environment. I bought them at Walmart and they were considerably more money than the normal sponges which is concerning. They didn't have a scent and if there was a similar cheaper product available I would buy the cheaper.
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA

I loved how this sponges cleaned my pots. They are textured and rough. At first you do need to wet it thoroughly so it absorbs the soap but after a fe uses its great. Only downfall is that it tends to smell like other sponged. I had to make sure I soaked it in soapy water to remove the stench.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

These were great to use. I liked the way they felt and the way they would work too. Not too much of a difference but still it was helpful. I felt good about buying a "green' product knowing that this was a natural product and I was doing my small part in choosing to do better for our planet!
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO

Nice natural fiber spongers! They have a bit of a funky smell but are just as effective as the other sponges. They have a really strong scrubby side and a softer washing side. I got them at my local grocery store and I would reccomend them to someone looking for a greener sponge alternative.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Augusta, GA

I'm all about things that are made out of natural products that are biodegradable. They serve their purpose at cleaning my kitchen/bathroom & occasionally a dish or two. These are a bit more expensive than the normal Scotch-Brite sponges, but worth it in my opinion for the natural product!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

I love that these sponges are made from recycled materials & natural fibers. They work as good as any other Scotch sponge. I also found that these actually last longer than the other types. As with any sponge, if you don't keep them rinsed out & allowed to drain, they will start to smell.

Join Now