Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
Nov. 20, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I've used Scotch-Brite sponges for a long time now. THe scent is decent but I like to be able to hold the sponge in my hand rather than the ones with the stick in them. It's more effective and easy to get into cracks. I would say this is the only brand I have and will ever use.
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
Nov. 15, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
GOOD STUFF ALERT!
YOU KNOW HOW SOME SCRUBBER BEGIN TO SMELL LIKE EPIC FUNK AFTER A COUPLE OF USES...NOT HERE! THIS SCRUBBER DOES MAGIC AND MORE AND I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW DURABLE A NATURAL PRODUCT CAN BE. THIS ONE DOESN'T PLAY AROUND, IT GETS THE JOB DONE, HEAVY DUTY OR NOT!
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
Dec. 1, 2016, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love that these are all natural and easy to use. They get the job done without scratching my pots and pans. A bit pricey ( I got these as a gift) but otherwise they work great and I would recommend them to anyone wanting natural fiber sponges. Scotch Brite is a great brand
Tati S.
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
Dec. 5, 2016, 4:20 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I didn't really like this sponge starting by the quality,it wants really effective, requires a lot of scrubbing to remove left overs. it is a bit pricey and its a weird texture. the only nice thing about it is the fact that its natural. i would not buy it again unfortunately
Andie C.
Andie C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Nov. 13, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Love the greener clean sponges. They do a great job helping me get my dishes clean. I usually buy them when they are on sale. When they are not on sale they can be more pricey then the store brand sponges. I like to buy them when they are on sale. Still they are my favorite
Brinda K.
Brinda K.
University Park, PA
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I only use Scotch Brite sponges and cleaning equipment. They are long lasting, easy to use and the mesh material makes it very easy to clean stuff. I have never felt the need to try any other sponge especially since this brand is cheap too. I would definitely recommend it.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Nov. 9, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
This sponge is my go to when I wash my dishes! it never scratches and keeps things squeaky clean! It definitely is bang for your buck! I'm just a dreamer and wish these would last a bit longer. I feel with a roommate and our cup/dish usage, we buy these pretty frequently.
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL
Dec. 9, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These sponges are really durable and hold the soap very well. However, the apprasive side of the sponge is somewhat lacking as dishes need to be soaked long periods of time in order to remove tough residue from dishes or pans. Still, i woud purchase the product again.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
This is a staple in my kitchen, absolutely necessary when washing dishes and maintaining a clean home and environment. I typically buy the 6 pack since it is the most value and we go through them like crazy at home! We love how they get all our dishes and pans clean.
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.
Dec. 10, 2016, 6:49 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Ive been using these fpr a while! They work just like any other sponge it doesnt fall apart like youd think and its the same price if not cheaper than other sponges. I love that these are made with plant materials and not dipped in heavy dyes. They are very soft too.