Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Bailey Paige T.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC

Natural and effective way to scrub your dishes to a fantastic clean. I love this products effectiveness while being good for the environment at the same time.
Christa E.
Christa E.
Kailua Kona, HI

Love these. They last forever. I'm not worried about spreading germs like regular sponges.
Daihara F.
Daihara F.
San Diego, CA

Best sponge ever. It last long and it cleans the dishes without scrapping or scratching them.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Long Branch, NJ

At first I was extremely suspicious of these particular sponges because they claim to not scratch the surface and it's "all natural". So, I gave it a try and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I bought a 6 pack a month ago and I'm still using the first one. I cook almost every night and I do my fair share of cleaning dishes. It does get off the gunk and grease on the bottom of those pans. They don't scratch any surfaces and it's just as heavy duty as scotch brite heavy duty. I'm hooked.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Whitestone, NY

Usually when I see that a product is natural I assume that it won't work as well. This was not the case. It does the job each time and works just as well as the regular sponges, and they even last longer before starting to smell! I will be repurchasing this as soon as these run out.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I love the dual action of these sponges. They work great to get rid of any excess food or anything left behind on dishes. I even use these sponges for every day cleaning.
Valery Scarleth C.
Valery Scarleth C.
Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Scotch-Bride Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Its really good, good quality, imagen and is really awesome
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Medley, FL

I was reluctant to buy these because... well sponge. And sponges are essentially something that you have to throw away frequently because you can't keep them sanitary; but I'm so glad I bought these. They really work well and I've been using my crockpot a lot, as well as baking some sticky things and they clean my pyrex bakeware and the ceramic of my crockpot without scratching the surface.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Pearisburg, VA

I liked these sponges but didn't care for the way they smelled. As someone with a heightened sense of smell, I only used them once.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Matawan, NJ

Work great, the scrubbing side is actually more effective than a traditional sponge. Not sure how "natural" they actually are, though.

Join Now