Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Laticia D.
Laticia D.
New Bern, NC

Love these natural recycled sponges. Worth the money as they are free and giving you the option of a recycled sponges love it.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK

LOVE these sponges! They don't scratch my cookware and they get the job done. I love that they are natural fibers, too. That makes a lot of difference to me!
Jada M.
Jada M.

These sponges are the best. And they are good to the environment. They really absorb the grease from your dishes
Amber R.
Amber R.
London, OH

Love these sponges and they are made from recyclable materials and works great. Can't complain at all.
Maria C.
Maria C.

love this and makes me feel better when i am using a green product. very effective in what it is suppose to do. I baught it at my local winco.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.

I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Charlotte, NC

This is a great sponge! You not only can use it for dishes but you can also use it to clean bathtubs and showers!
luz r.
luz r.
Bronx, NY

I received this for a review and i liked it. One of the things i kept buying because i really liked it.
Anni N.
Anni N.
Vancouver, WA

Love that environmentally conscious and works like a charm. No scrubbing with "elbow grease"
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

I use a lot of scotch sponges and I have to say this one was not a favorite of mine. The natural fibers came off and it wore out very quickly. I prefer the classic scotch sponges and I will never try these again.

Join Now