Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Paula R.
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
Helping the planet by being green and being able to still clean as well is an amazing feeling. I love this product and how light weight it is
Amy S.
Amy S.
West Des Moines, IA
I like that these are greener...but are they? Cause they fall apart and I go through more of them then the standard yellow and green sponges.
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
I swear these last longer than the og green and yellow ones. Seems to stink less too. More of a natural product possibly?
Klariza M.
Klariza M.
tucson
I love the fact that there are recycled but they also work extremely good!! And who doesn't wanna help the planet right
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Pinson, AL
Love that it's natural. Doesn't scratch my dishes and last for about a week before I change it. Clean dishes very well.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Love how you can buy one or even a six pack very reusable and washer friendly the price is great and the product is great
GRACE STAR S.
GRACE STAR S.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I tried one pack if this. Im trying to be earth-friendly that's why I purchased this. It works the same as the blue one.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
North bergen
Not only is this helping the environment but it does its job amazingly. I love it and i wouldnt use any other sponge.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, OH
Well what can I say, they get the job done and my dishes clean. I can't really ask for anything else out of a sponge!
Kat A.
Kat A.
Rochester Hls, MI
I've found that the "green" sponges don't do as good of a job as regular sponges. It falls apart under slight pressure