Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL
i really like these sponges i use them all over the house and not just for washing dishes, of course i have everything for its own purpose but i love this sponge because its tough on stubborn walls like the shower walls and yes of course even of the hard food that is left on the dishes
Karina W.
Longmont, CO
The sponges are effective, I love that they are natural, however, it would be great if they were more durable. Other than that, I do love all scotch-brite products.
Alyssa C.
Typical sponges but they make me feel better about doing good for the environment. I feel they last as long as other sponges. The scouring side isn't all that great, that's my only con. Price is average as well!
Michele K.
Conroe, TX
Quality sponges. Gentle enough not to scratch but strong enough to scrub pots and pans. They don't start falling apart and shedding nearly as quickly as other generic brands I have used, and if they get a little smelly I just through them in the dishwasher. They come out fine, and still not falling apart.
Bridget D.
Longwood, FL
I really like these, and they hold together much better than other "green" cleaning options I've found. Still nice and tough on my gross pans, without needing extra cleaning chemicals to get the job done.
Kaylin M.
Sturgis, MS
These work okay, but don't last very long. I usually wash my sponges in the dishwasher or with laundry, but these didn't hold up well with that. The are good for the environment, though and a good price!
Arturo R.
Mesquite, TX
I recently purchased Scotch-Brite Grenner Clean since I do use sponges everyday and there awesome! They work way better than other brands. It's so wonderful that Scotch-Brite are using natural resources.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
These were cool. I tried them because it said natural and they were "green". I tend to prefer the scrub type sponges. I wouldn't buy again but if you like sponges without the green scrub part on it try these!
Anna L.
Rochester, NY
Holds up really well. I am still able to get stuck on grime of all my dirty dishes. I feel good about using a product that is good to the environment. They do cost a bit more, but they are also green.
Lauren Z.
Kissimmee, FL
Not a fan of these. It feels like they are just falling apart in your hands as you use them. When I am cleaning I want something that is firm that I actually feel that is going to clean my products.