Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Beth M.
San Mateo, CA
We have been using Scotch Brite sponges for years and have always been happy with them, but these natural fiber take the older Scotch Brite up a notch. We can do all the cleaning we usually do with less dyes and chemicals. I'll keep buying this product :)
Leila E.
Jamaica, NY
These sponges are great, long lasting. I hate sponges that break apart after a few washes but these don't. They are good value at an afforable price and i would recommend this to anyone who is forced to wash dishes, it will change your life
Jennifer D.
Savannah, GA
Nice and scrybby yet soft. Doesn't scratch dishes but cleans great. Amazing with cleaning products on counters/stoves
Arturo R.
Mesquite, TX
I recently purchased Scotch-Brite Grenner Clean since I do use sponges everyday and there awesome! They work way better than other brands. It's so wonderful that Scotch-Brite are using natural resources.
Mary H.
Craftsbury, VT
I love these! They work really well and I like them much better than the old-school green and yellow sponges that always had a funky smell straight out of the package. I will definitely buy again.
Kait I.
Chico
Natural and wonderful says it all really. Great for dishes, house cleaning, scrubbing the grill - all sorts of things! Great ones to use. Try them out and see how you feel about them.
Jose S.
All I want for my family is all products organic, natural, and natural fiber. That's why I think that I want to try again the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural fiber Scrub Sponge.
Kevin S.
Livermore, CA
Work really well! After a little while, they deteriorate, which is to be expected. The scrubber on the back occasionally peels off, but works well for the first few days.
allison s.
Salt Lake City, UT
I was skeptical, given its a natural materials sponge, but it held together really well! Additionally it's more porous so that sponge smell isn't as much as an issue
shannon k.
Morrisville, PA
hold up well and are dishwasher friendly. Strong but soft enough not to damage/scratch surfaces.