Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

The sponge works well and you can feel a little better about the environment. The product is made partially recycled material and agave plant. It also saves you money and trees (no paper towels).
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Carrollton, GA

I like this product do that it is greener!!! Good for our wonderful environment. They work just the same but better for the world!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Milwaukee, WI

Last longer and doesn't have a bad smell. They are still little more expensive but they'll last you longer-term!
Katelynn P.
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO

It cleans well, not sure what else a review of a sponge needs to say. Holds upwell when's our cleaning with it
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Nutley, NJ

I love these because they are recycled and work just as well as a regular sponge. I do think the scrubby side could be a little more rough, but overall they are effective.
Allie E.
Allie E.
Cotati, CA

I really like that I've found a sponge with natural fibers. It scrubs food off of plates with ease and leaves no chemical residue. The only reason I am giving this product a 4/5 is because over time it tends to break down faster than other sponges, most likely due to the fact that it is made from natural material.
Laticia D.
Laticia D.
New Bern, NC

Love these natural recycled sponges. Worth the money as they are free and giving you the option of a recycled sponges love it.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK

LOVE these sponges! They don't scratch my cookware and they get the job done. I love that they are natural fibers, too. That makes a lot of difference to me!
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena, Ca

Love that these use natural fibers in them, I pretty much use them for everything, from dishes to countertops. I can't even count the amount of times that I have repurchased, they last forever, and they are a great purchase.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.

I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.

Join Now