Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Jillian A.
Jillian A.

These are great, I usually ring out my sponge when I'm done using it to avoid smells, but even when I forget there's hardly any smell! I think they work great
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Spring Branch, TX

These sponges are absolutely perfect for cleaning microfiber couches. There's no unnatural dyes or smells that stay behind. Great for use in the bathroom too.
maria e.
maria e.
Calexico, CA

Scotch-brite, sponge to wash the treats is excellent product to have its natural fibers and for that reason does not mistreat the frets, nor scratch the pans.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK

LOVE these sponges! They don't scratch my cookware and they get the job done. I love that they are natural fibers, too. That makes a lot of difference to me!
i love the texture and love the fact that they are a natural product. it has a weird smell but its not over powering once you use you cant smell it any more.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC

I love these sponges! I love the two sides, one that is more abrasive to scrub and one to clean. I always love products that are more green and eco-friendly
Carli K.
Carli K.
Independence, OH

I was excited to try these but disappointed in the lack of quality. They didn't hold up nearly as long as the others, but the non scratch feature was great.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY

They work like the regular sponges but they get dirty looking really fast. The effectiveness is what matters more though so that's why I give it five stars
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH

These sponges are so durable. They scrub my stainless steel pans clean even when they have baked on pieces. I love that they are made of natural materials.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS

Absolutely love these. Mother nature is helping keep my family healthy and clean and these are no exception. Great product for anything you have to clean.

Join Now