Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
I have known no other brand of sponges to use. My mom uses this so do I.But to have an all natural fiber is great. I love to try to have products as close as natural as I can and i think this such a great product. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids and needs to clean.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
These last me about a month each. Some people prefer to get rid of them before then but i go through this pack between 5 to 6 months. The rough back side is great on my pans and skillets. Also, I'm all for the "greener" products.
Julia D.
Waterloo, IL
I love these. Not sure what makes such a difference but I tried this a while back and this is all I buy now. Great product.
Christine B.
Blackwood, NJ
Natural Fiber sponges work perfectly to clean my microfiber couch and can be cleaned in the dishwasher for many more uses.
Elizabeth G.
Sponge is durable and holds up to touch cleaning and scrubbing jobs. Not really a game changer but it gets 4 stars because it's eco-friendly and again it's quite durable compared to other sponges.
Kelly Q.
Memphis, TN
I like these sponges. They work well and hold up nicely. I like that they can easily go in the dishwasher to get cleaned.
Rachel N.
Trumansburg, NY
I thought I was being a good person by purchasing "greener clean" sponges but it didn't work as well as the regular yellow and green ones! The scrubby part was spread out enough that particles got caught in it. I would stick with the regular sponges next time!
Beth M.
San Mateo, CA
We have been using Scotch Brite sponges for years and have always been happy with them, but these natural fiber take the older Scotch Brite up a notch. We can do all the cleaning we usually do with less dyes and chemicals. I'll keep buying this product :)
Kelsey O.
Richmond, IN
I use these scotch brite greener clean sponges and I love them. they are a little pricey I feel, but they work very well. I love that with soap they will get just about anything clean. No real scent to them but there is no foul odor after cleaning dishes.
Leila E.
Jamaica, NY
These sponges are great, long lasting. I hate sponges that break apart after a few washes but these don't. They are good value at an afforable price and i would recommend this to anyone who is forced to wash dishes, it will change your life