Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Nyree F.
Nyree F.

I love using things all natural, and I love using this product. It gets all of the food off of my dishes and works great
Tori B.
Tori B.

I absolutely love these but I feel like they don't last as long as the normal ones. You can get them basically anywhere.
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Cypress, TX

A greener clean while still getting the job done. I would recommend to anyone. I've trusted it since it hit the shelves.
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Toledo, OH

These 'shed' a lot of the brown fibers and, kind of inconsequential, but they looked dirtier because of the light color.
Stacy-ann R.
Stacy-ann R.

I tried it I like it ...it's eco friendly and it still gets the job done ,I've only bought it once but I'll try it again
Stevi W.
Stevi W.
Yorkville, IL

Love these. Bought the scrub with handle as well! Bought these at meiers buy one get one. Will never use another scrub!
Emily K.
Emily K.

These were awful! They literally disintegrated in my hand as I was trying to wash pans. Absolutely not worth the money.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Williamsburg, VA

It definitely works well on the stove and pots/pans. I cook a lot of pasta related dishes and this takes it right off.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Monona , Wi

I love how great these work. I wasn't sure because they are natural, but I was really very impressed with the results.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA

Great sponges that aren't dyed. I can pop them in the dish washer to freshen them up. I couldn't use any other sponge.

Join Now