Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Cessi B.
Rialto, CA
Great for the people that want to have more for later. Now it is natural so that is very huge plus. I personally love to use theses sponges it great to clean dish might not be that great at the harder stains or messes but it does a decent job nether less.
Trista S.
Charleston, WV
I feel comfortable using all natural products and this is a quality one. The scrub part is tough enough to get stuff stuck on dishes and pans. My only problem with this is that it's just as expensive as any other sponge.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, PA
Definitely my favorite sponges. These seem to last the longest and are very sturdy. I like these for when I really have to scrub something clean before sticking it in the dishwasher. Will always repurchase these sponges.
Gloria M.
Amherst, NY
They work just like the non-natural product, which is something that is important to me. Sometimes "green" products are less effective, but this is not one of them.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
I really enjoy these sponges. They last a long time if I throw them in once a week in my dishwasher. It cleans them and helps them not look so gross and dirty. I like the fact they are more natural then I don't feel bad.
Amie E.
These sponges get the job done. But they also help me feel environmentally conscious while using them. They're a great product and you get your bang for your buck.
Stephanie T.
South Lyon, MI
These are awesome sponges ! I also learned a trick! If you stick them in the top shelf of your dishwasher and run through the load with your dishes, no funky funky smell and it cleans them so they last longer!!
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX
I love that the scrubs are green and works like any other scrub. I love the product and will always use it and the price is good for being a green product and helps with my dishes and it also matches my decor
Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL
i really like these sponges i use them all over the house and not just for washing dishes, of course i have everything for its own purpose but i love this sponge because its tough on stubborn walls like the shower walls and yes of course even of the hard food that is left on the dishes
Kathryn W.
Denver, CO
Favorite sponges. I love the natural fiber. I dread dishes so anything that gets the job done quicker I'm into. Plus I appreciate the natural brown over a blue or yellow that doesn't look nice next to my sink.