Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Tosha M.
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
Great product all natural I have one in every room of the house along with different cleaning products I recommend getting it asap
Lindsay Morgin W.
Lindsay Morgin W.
modesto, CA
My go to !! Works great with dawn dish soap! Last a long time and even makes it through the dishwasher when it needs a boost !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Hamilton, OH
does exactly what it is intended to do. Cleans without scratching everything up. The major bonus is that it's a greener clean
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Summertown, TN
Love these natural sponges. They do the job and make me feel like I'm helping the environment Sponges have so many great uses
lindsey f.
lindsey f.
My favorite sponge! I love that they can be cleaned in the dishwasher makes them last longer. Better for the environment and saves money win win
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I was sceptical but after trying these, they've made a believer of me. I use these to scrub noon stick surfaces to the most.
ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product love all in this brand and have tested a ton they work well and are decent in pricing can usually find locally
Ivett O.
Ivett O.
Roma, TX
I recently bought these and I absolutely love them they are so perfect they do the job correctly and the color is so unique.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Dallas, TX
Doesn't scratch my dishes but works just great a lo mg with Palmolive to help take out those tough foods and greasy stains.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Natural fibers!! These sponges appear to last longer than those other sponges. They last a long time and are easier to clean.