Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Grand Rapids, MI

The scratch side is tough enough for baked on goods but gentle enough to not make marks on pots and pans. I only use this brand because they seem to last forever
Wanda F.
Wanda F.

Gentle,safe and strong for all pots and dishes there great for those pots that require just that little extra,unfortunately you will have to replace them quickly
Justine D.
Justine D.
Seattle, WA

I hate when the sponge leaves a bright neon green or blue piece on a heavy duty pot .. don't have to worry with these sponges and their environmentally conscious
Crista N.
Crista N.
Minneapolis, MN

I use these along with rubbing alcohol to clean stains on my micro fiber couches. They work great and don't leave stains like the blue and green backed sponges.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Pineville, LA

These sponges work great and I feel like I save money compared to buying a lot of paper towels. I do not have issues with mine shedding as some people complain.
Rebbeka L.
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV

Nothing does a better job on pots than this!!!
I've tried brillo(and it leaves gunk under my nails). This is easily cleaned and it doesn't scratch surfaces!!!
Bailey Paige T.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC

Natural and effective way to scrub your dishes to a fantastic clean. I love this products effectiveness while being good for the environment at the same time.
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV

These Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub sponges are fantastic! They get the job done, and do not absorb smells as easily as other sponges do. They work great!
Adam W.
Adam W.

I like these! Not bad and a good price for a 6 pack. I still find sponges to be extremely wasteful. I would love to see them be recyclable or degradable even.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.

These are great, I usually ring out my sponge when I'm done using it to avoid smells, but even when I forget there's hardly any smell! I think they work great

Join Now