Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Liz B.
Liz B.
Manhattan, KS

They aren't quite as scrubby as other sponges by this brand, so I won't be buying again.
Maia T.
Maia T.

What's better than a sponge that WORKS and being friendly to the environment?!? This!!
Isela L.
Isela L.
Hinesville, GA

They lasted me about 3 days before they were too dull and got that weird bitter smell.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Mount Juliet , Tn

This product did a great job cleaning . Loved the price for the value . Can't beat it.
Katie B.
Katie B.

I use these sponges quite often and am disappointed that they don't hold up longer.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I've always bought these and love how they don't scratch up my pots and pans!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gresham, OR

I really like the natural aspect If these. The sponge quality is really good
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA

These are my favorite sponges. You can run them through dishwasher and it is practically brand new again. It is good for the environment and works well. They are not expensive and come in packs of 6 so you do not have to keep buying them. I would keep buying these.
Kait I.
Kait I.
Chico

Natural and wonderful says it all really. Great for dishes, house cleaning, scrubbing the grill - all sorts of things! Great ones to use. Try them out and see how you feel about them.
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the fluffiest, most squished and hearty sponge I've ever used. I like it because of its natural fibers that are soft and feel like it holds ore soap. They are noticeably different from your regular sponges. Try it, you'll like it.

Join Now