Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Katelynn P.
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO

It cleans well, not sure what else a review of a sponge needs to say. Holds upwell when's our cleaning with it
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Nutley, NJ

I love these because they are recycled and work just as well as a regular sponge. I do think the scrubby side could be a little more rough, but overall they are effective.
Angie G.
Angie G.

muy buen producto lava muy bien los trastes los deja muy limpios y es una esponja de larga duracion
Laticia D.
Laticia D.
New Bern, NC

Love these natural recycled sponges. Worth the money as they are free and giving you the option of a recycled sponges love it.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK

LOVE these sponges! They don't scratch my cookware and they get the job done. I love that they are natural fibers, too. That makes a lot of difference to me!
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
san carlos

Bueno realmente no me quejo funciona bien para mi es suave despues de unas lavadas... Eso es lo que no me agrada que sea tan dura
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Nitro, WV

I wasn't a huge fan of these sponges. I love that they are natural but they left a different smell behind that I wasn't happy with.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.

I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Charlotte, NC

This is a great sponge! You not only can use it for dishes but you can also use it to clean bathtubs and showers!
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the fluffiest, most squished and hearty sponge I've ever used. I like it because of its natural fibers that are soft and feel like it holds ore soap. They are noticeably different from your regular sponges. Try it, you'll like it.

Join Now