Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Olivia T.
Howard, OH
This sponge works great like a standard scotch brite sponge. As far as it being "greener" or "cleaner" I'm not sure. I know it may be better for recycling purposes, being a "greener" product, but other than that I wasn't that impressed.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
I love these! They last longer than the typical scrub sponge, because you can wash them. I put them in my dishwasher and they look and smell great. Plus they work as well or better as their counterparts.
Shannon G.
Springfield, IL
We started to using these about 4 years ago and won't use any other. They stay cleaner longer. You can wash them through the dishwasher and take twice as long to break down.
Alison H.
These sponges are really nice for the environment since they are green friendly etc. They are inexpensive and a good value for the consumer.  Each time I have used one I get the job done quickly and effectively.  I would definitely buy them again!
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I like this sponge it works great I love it while washing my dishes .This will air dry well and it is natural fiber .this comes in a 6 pk. and it scrubs your dishes clean.
Natasha S.
Modesto, CA
I purchased these to be "greener" I must say they are amazing! not only do I feel like I am bettering my environment I am also getting my dishes ultra clean! Major PLUS!!!
Giddiani C.
Provo, UT
I love that these are green sponges. I always feel more content and relaxed about using products that help our environment. These work great and do just what they need to.
Teresa R.
Syracuse, UT
These durable sponges last quite a while, and even hold up when I put them in the dishwasher to clean them. They don't get stinky, and work very well to remove tough, baked on food on my dishes. They do not scratch up my dishes. They do not dry out my hands.
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
A boyfriend picked these up for me about 6 years ago. He is long gone, but I the sponges are still my go-to. They work well. They hold up well. They are not expensive.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Got smelly quickly. Also not sure if it was because they were green, but I noticed tiny pieces started to come off and stick to my clean dishes. They worked well for able a week but then would have to change it to a new one.