Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Emily K.
These were awful! They literally disintegrated in my hand as I was trying to wash pans. Absolutely not worth the money.
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL
Very durable . The best thing is that it can be washed in the dish washer. Doesn't get that horrible odor when it's been used for a while
Andie C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love the greener clean sponges. They do a great job helping me get my dishes clean. I usually buy them when they are on sale. When they are not on sale they can be more pricey then the store brand sponges. I like to buy them when they are on sale. Still they are my favorite
Angie W.
I like using the natural fiber scrub sponges, I feel like I am cleaning my home and helping keep the environment clean as well so that makes me feel great! These work just as well as the blue sponges and I regularly buy these. When I clean them, I just put them in the washer with other towels.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
These are the sponges I normally use. They're pretty durable, affordable and very effective. They do last for a while and it's a good value for your money. overall a good product and i highly recommend it to others. the scrub part is also very good
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
I like to use the Greener Clean sponges because of the environmental factor. Also, these sponges are very effective and work on the toughest stains. I really appreciate having these around the house for whatever I need them for. Would definitely recommend.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Lorraine G.
I use a lot of scotch sponges and I have to say this one was not a favorite of mine. The natural fibers came off and it wore out very quickly. I prefer the classic scotch sponges and I will never try these again.
Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA
I love these sponges because they are Eco-friendly and are made form natural fibers. My only problem with these sponges is I feel like they don't clean tough spot very well. I also feel like I need to change the sponge more often as well because the scrubbing power gets weak very quickly.
Molly D.
Spokane, WA
I was so happy to find a more sustainable sponge at Target! These sponges work fairly well. IT would be nice if the tops were a little rougher for scrubbing purposes. They cost the same as the regular sponges, so it was nice to not have to spend extra to be environmentally friendly.