Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Spring Hill, FL

I love these sponges! They are super soft on my hands and not too harsh. The scrubby on the other side does not scratch my pots and pans because it is soft as well.
Kiara W.
Kiara W.
Cincinnati, OH

These are your typical sponges that get the job done. They are nothing too special but they do tend to hold up pretty well. Much better than some others I've tried.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Buffalo, NY

They work just like the non-natural product, which is something that is important to me. Sometimes "green" products are less effective, but this is not one of them.
Karina W.
Karina W.
Longmont, CO

The sponges are effective, I love that they are natural, however, it would be great if they were more durable. Other than that, I do love all scotch-brite products.
AmberBrooke J.
AmberBrooke J.
Silver Springs, NV

I like using these on my pets dishes. Also I use them on any dishes I'm using for sick children. Just makes me feel a little bit safer that it's all natural product
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't know if the natural fibers really make that much of a difference, but I prefer the look of these over the bright blue. They're sponges, don't over think it.
Amie E.
Amie E.

These sponges get the job done. But they also help me feel environmentally conscious while using them. They're a great product and you get your bang for your buck.
Megan W.
Megan W.

I gave these a whirl in an effort to be more environmentally friendly - they did a decent job but didn't hold up quite as well as the original green Scotch-Brites.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lakewood, WA

I hated this spong it fell apart fast and easily and sucked when it came to cleaning I bought this once and I never bought it again a paper towel does a better job
I really like these. The fiber in it is a good first era. The texture and the way it doesn't mess up you programs and pans. Makes me want to buy it all the time.

Join Now