Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Photos (2)
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
these are great sponges. They work well at getting off left over food. Do not scrape none stick pans. Work really well with my stainless steel pans.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
Yeah I don't know much about this sponge. I guess if you want to try it. Just do it. It's a sponge. Doesn't affect much of your life.
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
Pennsauken, NJ
Bought my sponge at target on sale, good sponge, does the job, good price, wish the sponge didn't get stain so quickly while washing
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
I like these don't ruin as quickly as other sponges they don't fall apart quick. I like that they are all natural. no scent to them.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
Moses Lake
Yet again I am big fan of good products for the environment. These work so well and I don't get that smell i find in the blue ones.
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
I love green stuff, I hate wasting material that can be use for better. These fiber scrubs are very awesome and work just the same
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
These dish sponges are SO good! The fact that they are "green" makes it even better! And they're a good bang for your buck! Love them!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
New Britain, CT
I received this sponge for free from a promotion it was really good on scrubbing but I def wouldn't use it for everyday dishes I feel it's too harsh
Kara F.
Kara F.
I like to use natural products, so this is the first thing I reach for when choosing sponges at the store.
Tosha M.
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
Great product all natural I have one in every room of the house along with different cleaning products I recommend getting it asap