Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

These are pretty good sponges. They get the job done and I feel better since they are more natural.
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Fresno , CA

These are so easy to use and a great value. They can be used on any surface. They are a good price.
Denisse A.
Denisse A.
South River, NJ

ITs a noce prpduct and a good price. I feel comfortable usingg it because it goves me good results
Hyun S.
Hyun S.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this and it is very efficient and natural. I use this all the time and it lasts for awhile.
Besarta U.
Besarta U.

Scotch brite is a pretty good sponged and every time I can use a green or I absolutely love buying
Cait N.
Cait N.

Works fine, holds up for a while and it doesn't stink. I like soft sponges for big cleaning jobs.
Yensie R.
Yensie R.
Worcester, ma

Vhhtdtgdryu dggry fghjjgyjjfdsr xfhcdhjkkg kkufwCklbgh fyungdssghjfdaafb fghbfg fgghhhdv ffvvgghu
Adriianna S.
Adriianna S.
Wichita

I use these to wash my dishes they last a long time and dont scratch my dishes they do their job
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Newport News, VA

The are eco friendly and scrub my plates clean. They are inexpensive and easy to find everywhere
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Strong, ME

Eh. IT was ok. Didn't really finish the job. MOVED the dirt around more than anything. NOT love.