Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Cypress, TX

A greener clean while still getting the job done. I would recommend to anyone. I've trusted it since it hit the shelves.
Justine D.
Justine D.
Seattle, WA

I hate when the sponge leaves a bright neon green or blue piece on a heavy duty pot .. don't have to worry with these sponges and their environmentally conscious
Toshia M.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City

these are amazing!!!! they are great for daily cleaning. i use it for most of my household cleaning. they're not to expensive. they don't hold odors. i put them in my dishwasher for deep cleaning or soak in bleach to keep them smelling good. i get them from my local grocer
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Scranton, PA

I like how these clean regular dishes. The scrubby side does a decent job of getting baked of food off, but some items still require a Brillo pad.
ANA S.
ANA S.
PIURA

its fiber allow to remove all oil or another kind of substance in the plates or pots. it makes this activity fast and easy. sometimes it can damage my hand but it is ok. I like the results.
Betty P.
Betty P.
Edison , NJ

Good durability Eco friendly inexpensive I get mine from Walmart and i buy a few for the month
Kate W.
Kate W.
Baltimore, MD

I love the natural fiber sponges. Switching to more natural products has definitely been an endeavor, but having these available at all major stores is fantastic. They do the job and are the same price as traditional sponges. I will continue to use them.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I am a lover of natural products especially when it comes to products used to clean my house and my dishes. These sponges work very well and I wish they were a little more sturdy.
I honestly bought these for the looks and wanting a natural product. Bonus - they are a great sponge!
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY

Super useful for a pan that needs a good scrub, but just like any other sponge they get that awful mildew smell even if you leave them out in a dry spot.

Join Now