Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the fluffiest, most squished and hearty sponge I've ever used. I like it because of its natural fibers that are soft and feel like it holds ore soap. They are noticeably different from your regular sponges. Try it, you'll like it.
Izabel F.
Izabel F.
Washington, DC

Get the job done!!! NO added dyes, GREAT! No carcinogens from added dyes dispersing on to the dishes I eat food on. Peace of mind.
Karin B.
Karin B.
Pampa, TX

These sponges work miracles. They save me so much time scrubbing dishes. Less time doing dishes more time playing with my kids.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Denver, CO

I clove these! The efficiency of a basic sponge without being harmful on the environment!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I like using these because they make me feel better about the environment because they are natural.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I picked these up to be a little more environmentally friendly. Honestly, they arent as good as the original one with the green scratchy side but I'd be willing to sacrifice to do my part to help the planet. They clean a lot better than the "no-name" ones. Buy these! You'll know what I mean once you try them!
I love to use these because they don't have dye in them. They work great at getting caked on food off of pans.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

these natural ones are so bad. I hate how much they fall apart and just STINK. very disappointing and I am not satisfied
Ariana A.
Ariana A.

Estoy feliz y agusto con la confianza de saber que uso Scotch - Brite es que duran bastante y me hace sentir mucho mejor saber que no estoy botando tan a menudo las esponjas . Las recomiendo .
HeatherandBrian P.
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA

These are my favorite- they are less damaging environmentally and are not more expensive! I get them at target

Join Now