Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I love the dual action of these sponges. They work great to get rid of any excess food or anything left behind on dishes. I even use these sponges for every day cleaning.
Kevin S.
Kevin S.
Livermore, CA

Work really well! After a little while, they deteriorate, which is to be expected. The scrubber on the back occasionally peels off, but works well for the first few days.
BARBARA R.
BARBARA R.

these sponges are wonderful to exfoliate our skin because they are made with natural fibers that do not mistreat the skin seems a very good alternative to clean the skin
Brittany V.
Brittany V.

I really like these because they are a greener option to using sponges. They don't get that gross old, sponge smell. They work well and do not fall apart really easily.
Thais G.
Thais G.
Venezuela, Coro Falcón

Excelente, genial para dejar tus utensilios limpios y frescos para usar. La recomiendo porque nunca me deja mal, deben probarla. Gracias por la excelencia del producto.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL

A boyfriend picked these up for me about 6 years ago. He is long gone, but I the sponges are still my go-to. They work well. They hold up well. They are not expensive.
Kaytee G.
Kaytee G.

I like these sponges life span. My dishwasher was broken for a little while and I was doing dishes by hand. They didn't break down like other sponges that I have used.
Isabel J.
Isabel J.
Veracruz, México

Super buena a un precio bastante económico y armado en un buen paquete de 6 para tener repuestos.
Limpia muy bbien para lavar los trastes limpiar la mesa y el baño etc
They work well and are inexpensive enough I don't feel bad replacing them frequently. Easy to buy a couple at a time and throw under the sink until I need a new one.
allison s.
allison s.
Salt Lake City, UT

I was skeptical, given its a natural materials sponge, but it held together really well! Additionally it's more porous so that sponge smell isn't as much as an issue

Join Now