Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Kimberly R.
4 out if 5 because over the years the quality has gone down. These are very effective at cleaning nonstick surfaces, but also does not hurt bone china. This is a versatile sponge and can be used on a wide range of items.
Megan W.
I gave these a whirl in an effort to be more environmentally friendly - they did a decent job but didn't hold up quite as well as the original green Scotch-Brites.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
When I purchase sponges, I usually reach for these! I love that they are environmentally friendly, just the right amount of scent, durable, and competitively priced.
Farah B.
miami, FL
When you have kids you always have something to clean. With the Scotch-Brite Greener sponge id very easy to remove stains, wash the dishes and to clean any surface.
Keiri E.
These are the ones I've used for years. I like them very much. I think peobaria all those that come to market. Do not miss the hygiene of my home # scotch-brite #influenster
Justine D.
Seattle, WA
I hate when the sponge leaves a bright neon green or blue piece on a heavy duty pot .. don't have to worry with these sponges and their environmentally conscious
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
These are more natural and awesome! They work just as well as the regular ones. The price is a bit more, but with coupons and sales, or shopping at certain stores, you can find them at a great price...
Cassie P.
I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.
Kennya J.
Great sponge cleaner I like that I can use lot several times before it damages I don't like that o have to put a lot of effort to get something clean but it gets clean
Emily K.
These were awful! They literally disintegrated in my hand as I was trying to wash pans. Absolutely not worth the money.