Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Christina L.
Christina L.
Biloxi, MS

My new favorite sponges, clean my dishes perfect. Or maybe it's me ha
But really these work great hold up and are natural!
Casie W.
Casie W.
Fayetteville, AR

ECO FRIENDLY AND CHEAP!!! They don't get gross or smelly after use either! Extremely great on everything no scratch usage!
Julia P.
Julia P.
Athens , OH

Great for tough messes, gets down and dirty when you need it to. Soft on your hands so nice to use. Love the natural feel.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Blackwood, NJ

Natural Fiber sponges work perfectly to clean my microfiber couch and can be cleaned in the dishwasher for many more uses.
Jolai P.
Jolai P.
Enumclaw, WA

These sponges are affordable and work great against a variety of messes. They are easy to clean in the dishwasher as well.
Kelly Q.
Kelly Q.
Memphis, TN

I like these sponges. They work well and hold up nicely. I like that they can easily go in the dishwasher to get cleaned.
keyora g.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY

i love this brand so much i recommend this to any who loves a brand like this one i use it all the time all day every day
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I really enjoy this product, it works the same as the origional but I feel ethically better because they are Eco friendly
Rozetta H.
Rozetta H.
Glencoe, MN

I love these scrubbers. They work well, justhe don't try to run them through the dish washer. And they last a long time.
Nyree F.
Nyree F.

I love using things all natural, and I love using this product. It gets all of the food off of my dishes and works great

Join Now