Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Kristofer C.
Kristofer C.
Allentown, PA
Scrubs all types of stains & messes off dishes & countertops. It's a great product especially when there's a ton of dishes piled up in the sink after a Sunday dinner.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
When I purchase sponges, I usually reach for these! I love that they are environmentally friendly, just the right amount of scent, durable, and competitively priced.
Farah B.
Farah B.
Miami 0, FL
When you have kids you always have something to clean. With the Scotch-Brite Greener sponge id very easy to remove stains, wash the dishes and to clean any surface.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Love the scotch bright greener clean sponges! I'm all about all natural products and these sponges work just as good, if not better than their original sponges!
Yusra K.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
I use this on my dishes because I think it's strong enough to take out the tough grease and also its gentle enough not to scratch the dishes. It's Amaing!!!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
These are more natural and awesome! They work just as well as the regular ones. The price is a bit more, but with coupons and sales, or shopping at certain stores, you can find them at a great price...
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
I love these natural sponges! They help me feel confident in reducing my carbon footprint and they work as well, if not better, than conventional sponges!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Such great sponges. I love the color of them and how they really clean my dishes with the scratchy fibers on one side and a nice soft sponge on the other side.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
I'm not sure but I don't like the way it doesn't work like the other scotch bride products did I felt like it didn't hold up as well
Danica E.
Danica E.
Hempstead, NY
It's was a little expensive for a sponge. But it's did last a longer the usual. It also didn't get that horrible sponge smell that's old sponges get.