Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Anna G.
Anna G.

I like the less harshness of these sponges. They do seem to break down and need replacing quicker than synthetic sponges, but i dont mind since i am able to use a better product
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Saint peters , MO

I am not the biggest sponge fan, but I do like the fiber scrub on this one. It is nice for a one time use, but then i get grossed out if a sponge sits in the sink for too long.
Kelly Lua F.
Kelly Lua F.

I used these because my mother bought them and didn't lie them. They don't hold soap for very long, but they also don't retain any funny smells so I give them as average score.
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Portland, OR

These work great as a household sponge. As an environmentally conscious person, it's always great to have a "green" option. So I choose these over a normal sponge all the time.
Tomiann C.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Love these products especially because they are green products. Love the color and overall they get the job done. They pretty much take anything off dishes, cups and silverwear
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Springfield, IL

We started to using these about 4 years ago and won't use any other. They stay cleaner longer. You can wash them through the dishwasher and take twice as long to break down.
Giddiani C.
Giddiani C.
Gilbert, AZ

I love that these are green sponges. I always feel more content and relaxed about using products that help our environment. These work great and do just what they need to.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Modesto, CA

I purchased these to be "greener" I must say they are amazing! not only do I feel like I am bettering my environment I am also getting my dishes ultra clean! Major PLUS!!!
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN

I like this sponge it works great I love it while washing my dishes .This will air dry well and it is natural fiber .this comes in a 6 pk. and it scrubs your dishes clean.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Nutley, NJ

I love these because they are recycled and work just as well as a regular sponge. I do think the scrubby side could be a little more rough, but overall they are effective.

Join Now