Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Chelsey M.
These are okay-- I find they clean just as well as any other sponge, but the abrasive side started to come off in chunks after awhile. Also, the brown color was weirdly off putting...
Kelichia W.
Silver Spring, MD
I recently purchased the Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges. I truly am satisfied with this product. It cleans great and works well. I would recommend this product to others to use. The price is reasonable and affordable. I will purchase again.
sisley r.
I have used scotch-brite for years and years and i do try other from time to time but always have scotch-brite as backup and find myself reaching for it regularly. I buy from costco mostly.
Laura S.
Bear, DE
I really enjoy using Scotch-Brite cleaning products. The Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are spectacular. I believe that they are a good value, and do a great job with cleaning all of the dishes that my large family has on a daily basis.
Amy R.
Fountain
I purchase all cleaning items for my office, and I got these the last time I ordered. I like them much better than the green and yellow sponges that we had previously, and they don't seem to smell after using for over a week. Definitely a good brand.
Influenster M.
I will admit I really only pick up this specific product because of the recycled material used in the product. Why not buy green when its of equal or lesser prices. This products works well and doesn't wear down quickly. They seem to last forever.
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
THEY FALL APART TOO SOON. THEY ARE CHEAP BUT PREFER OTHER SPONGES FROM THE BRAND. I GET THEY ARE NATURAL SO MAYBE THATS WHY THEY FALL APART QUICKER. THEY ARE HEAVY DUTY SCRUBBERS.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA
I love these pads - they have the right size/shape/scour/sponge consistency to get the job done nicely and easily. I'd say they have the same chance as most sponges to get that mildew smell - so I make sure they are fairly dry after each use.
Leila E.
Jamaica, NY
These sponges are great, long lasting. I hate sponges that break apart after a few washes but these don't. They are good value at an afforable price and i would recommend this to anyone who is forced to wash dishes, it will change your life
Danielle M.
Southbury, CT
These sponges are great, last a long time and get the job done. My only issue is that the scrubbing side tends to deteriorate sooner than they do on the non-natural ones, causing me to have to dispose of them more frequently than I typically would.