Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Maia T.
Maia T.

What's better than a sponge that WORKS and being friendly to the environment?!? This!!
Isela L.
Isela L.
Hinesville, GA

They lasted me about 3 days before they were too dull and got that weird bitter smell.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Mount Juliet, TN

This product did a great job cleaning . Loved the price for the value . Can't beat it.
Katie B.
Katie B.

I use these sponges quite often and am disappointed that they don't hold up longer.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I've always bought these and love how they don't scratch up my pots and pans!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gresham, OR

I really like the natural aspect If these. The sponge quality is really good
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the fluffiest, most squished and hearty sponge I've ever used. I like it because of its natural fibers that are soft and feel like it holds ore soap. They are noticeably different from your regular sponges. Try it, you'll like it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Denver, CO

I clove these! The efficiency of a basic sponge without being harmful on the environment!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I like using these because they make me feel better about the environment because they are natural.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

these natural ones are so bad. I hate how much they fall apart and just STINK. very disappointing and I am not satisfied

Join Now