Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Sara T.
I love that you can throw these in the dishwasher to clean. The texture is a bit strange compared to a regular sponge,but you get used to it. The only thing i was disappointed in was the scrubby side. It wasn't as nice as the regular or nonscratch scrubbers.
Brittany E.
Love these sponges. I use them all the time and they don't fall apart like other sponges. If they get too much food in the rough fibers then I just through the sponges in the dishwasher :)
Andrew H.
Knoxville, TN
These are my go to kitchen sponge! They work well and don't scratch my pots. So much so that I now have a scheduled recurring delivery of these little guys. The only downside that I've found to them is they don't seem to last quite as long as other sponges.
Rachel N.
Trumansburg, NY
I thought I was being a good person by purchasing "greener clean" sponges but it didn't work as well as the regular yellow and green ones! The scrubby part was spread out enough that particles got caught in it. I would stick with the regular sponges next time!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the natural fibers of these scrubbers. They work great and are a greener cleaner option. I buy from target and at a great price I would recommend them to any one that likes to use sponges. I find that I throw my sponges out very frequently though because I'm afraid of germ buildup
Kate W.
Baltimore, MD
I love the natural fiber sponges. Switching to more natural products has definitely been an endeavor, but having these available at all major stores is fantastic. They do the job and are the same price as traditional sponges. I will continue to use them.
Beth M.
San Mateo, CA
We have been using Scotch Brite sponges for years and have always been happy with them, but these natural fiber take the older Scotch Brite up a notch. We can do all the cleaning we usually do with less dyes and chemicals. I'll keep buying this product :)
jetahri d.
I don't know if they I use them as I should but the sponge last a long time. I like how there is no artificial dyes and how it doesn't scratch the surface but still scrubs efficiently. The price is usually right so I think I will continue to use these.
Kelsey O.
Richmond, IN
I use these scotch brite greener clean sponges and I love them. they are a little pricey I feel, but they work very well. I love that with soap they will get just about anything clean. No real scent to them but there is no foul odor after cleaning dishes.
Chelsey M.
These are okay-- I find they clean just as well as any other sponge, but the abrasive side started to come off in chunks after awhile. Also, the brown color was weirdly off putting...