Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Leila E.
Leila E.
Jamaica, NY

These sponges are great, long lasting. I hate sponges that break apart after a few washes but these don't. They are good value at an afforable price and i would recommend this to anyone who is forced to wash dishes, it will change your life
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI

I love these sponges. Theyre natural so thats a plus and they last a very long time before breaking apart. These never seemed to get that stinking kitchen rag smell either so i liked that about these as well
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Harwich, MA

To me a sponge is a sponge, but i hate the yellow ones, whatever dye they use on them immediately starts coming out as soon as you get it wet, that is why i switched to the Natural Fiber sponges, it may be naive of me to think that they are slightly more environmentally friendly but they get the job done and dont run yellow.
Hope M.
Hope M.

I have always been a fan of these sponges! 1. They are natural. 2. They clean all my dishes very well. 3. Don't scratch my dishes! My go to!
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Portland, OR

These work great as a household sponge. As an environmentally conscious person, it's always great to have a "green" option. So I choose these over a normal sponge all the time.
We buy these in bulk from Amazon. They are affordable enough that I can change it out weekly and so always have a fresh sponge available. I appreciate that they are a neutral color as I keep mine out in the sink. I would recommend them to others as well, they are gentle but tough enough to scour pots with the aid of some Barkeeper's Friend.
Great that these are recycled. They work just as well as standard scotch-bright sponges. They also last a while and are tuff.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Amherst, Ny

They work just like the non-natural product, which is something that is important to me. Sometimes "green" products are less effective, but this is not one of them.
ANA S.
ANA S.
PIURA

its fiber allow to remove all oil or another kind of substance in the plates or pots. it makes this activity fast and easy. sometimes it can damage my hand but it is ok. I like the results.
Betty P.
Betty P.
Edison , NJ

Good durability Eco friendly inexpensive I get mine from Walmart and i buy a few for the month

Join Now