Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Feb. 26, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Such great sponges. I love the color of them and how they really clean my dishes with the scratchy fibers on one side and a nice soft sponge on the other side.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
Feb. 22, 2017, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I'm not sure but I don't like the way it doesn't work like the other scotch bride products did I felt like it didn't hold up as well
Danica E.
Danica E.
Hempstead, NY
March 15, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
It's was a little expensive for a sponge. But it's did last a longer the usual. It also didn't get that horrible sponge smell that's old sponges get.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Tucson
May 28, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I don't know if the natural fiber really makes a difference but I do like the sponges they work really well. to sanitize and clean in the dishwasher
Lizmary C.
Lizmary C.
Union City
June 4, 2017, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
This sponge really does the work it is perfect for hard to reach spaces giving type the flexibility needed and scrapping all the unneeded leftover
Holly R.
Holly R.
Ottawa
May 21, 2017, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I mean I don't know how much you really review a sponge. It cleans my dishes. I usually use the wand sponge things so my hands don't get as pruny
Sophia V.
Sophia V.
Mathews
June 6, 2017, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These are great for cleaning dishes. But I also like to use these to scrub my microfiber couches without have to worry about transferring color.
Kennya J.
Kennya J.
April 13, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Great sponge cleaner I like that I can use lot several times before it damages I don't like that o have to put a lot of effort to get something clean but it gets clean
Kayzia W.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver, WA
March 13, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Works good like a regular sponge. I like that its got the natural thing goin on as im all about that. Got as a gift but will purchase again.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Gurnee, IL
May 23, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I like buying this one because it's a 'greener' alternative but the scrubber part isn't the best. I get mine at target. Last a good while.