Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Great sponges that hold up. I throw out my sponges after a few weeks anyway and these last until I throw them out. They are a good price, not cheap but not expensive. They work well and just as well as the regular ones. I would recommend them.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Anaheim
Love how it's scratch free. I take a lot of pride in my cooking and having good cookware is everything. These sponges are amazing for a deep clean without ruining your stuff.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these. They get the job done without being so rough on my dishes. They also don't hold onto food like most do. Overall I prefer a greener product and this does the job.
RoseMarie S.
RoseMarie S.
Clinton, NJ
Use this on the regular love them they are affordable and work great! They don't tear apart with heavy scrubbing. They usually go on sale too 2 for 5 at my local grocery store
Keiri E.
Keiri E.
These are the ones I've used for years. I like them very much. I think peobaria all those that come to market. Do not miss the hygiene of my home # scotch-brite #influenster
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I love that these are better for the environment since they're "green". I don't see much of a difference between these and other sponges I've purchased, but they do the job!
Pily B.
Pily B.
These are great! They seem to last forever and can be sanitized in the dishwasher. So cool! They don't have any sort of scent or feel filmy upon the first use, love that!
Ebony L.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
This is the only sponge allowed in my house. The others are cheap and tear up so frequently it's ridiculous. I feel like these last for a long time and are very easy to sanitize.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
4 out if 5 because over the years the quality has gone down. These are very effective at cleaning nonstick surfaces, but also does not hurt bone china. This is a versatile sponge and can be used on a wide range of items.
Kristofer C.
Kristofer C.
Allentown, PA
Scrubs all types of stains & messes off dishes & countertops. It's a great product especially when there's a ton of dishes piled up in the sink after a Sunday dinner.