Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
ariana s.
ariana s.

Love these. I like washing dishes, weird I know but when music is on loud its not a problem. These are great for scrubbing!
Cleans well and environmentally responsible. Nothing exceptional about the quality, but similar to less conscious products.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Lake In The Hills, IL

Love that they are natural, antibacterial and they come in a 6 pack! Great bundle.and price. I usually get them at Walmart!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

This are soft enough on the hands but are great for cleaning dishes we love them, they hold soap well and do not fall apart
Julia D.
Julia D.
Waterloo, IL

I love these. Not sure what makes such a difference but I tried this a while back and this is all I buy now. Great product.
Carly S.
Carly S.

They do the job while making you feel good about your choice. Greener choice yet it works just as well as a normal sponge.
Beth V.
Beth V.
Traverse City, MI

My favorite sponges--work well and don't get smelly as fast as so many others. Quick spin in dishwasher and can use again.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Crown Point, IN

Okay this is probably my favorite sponges to wash te dishes. It get the job done & gets all the garbage out of your dishes
Christina L.
Christina L.
Biloxi, MS

My new favorite sponges, clean my dishes perfect. Or maybe it's me ha
But really these work great hold up and are natural!
Casie W.
Casie W.
Fayetteville, AR

ECO FRIENDLY AND CHEAP!!! They don't get gross or smelly after use either! Extremely great on everything no scratch usage!

Join Now