Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Kait I.
Kait I.
Chico

Natural and wonderful says it all really. Great for dishes, house cleaning, scrubbing the grill - all sorts of things! Great ones to use. Try them out and see how you feel about them.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ocala, Fl

Not only do these do amazing at cleaning, I love that they are eco friendly! The price point is great and I don't feel terrible when i,have to throw one away after using it to death
Maricarmen A.
Maricarmen A.

I used them Why they help me to have my dishes and pots clean and when washing them not the streak keeps them shiny and can be found in any supermarket are priced relatively medium
Jose S.
Jose S.
San Lorenzo, PR

All I want for my family is all products organic, natural, and natural fiber. That's why I think that I want to try again the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural fiber Scrub Sponge.
I love these cause they don't cost that much they feel like they are going to be hard and get soft they sit. Smell but smell natural and go green is always nice I always repay them
chantal s.
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA

THEY FALL APART TOO SOON. THEY ARE CHEAP BUT PREFER OTHER SPONGES FROM THE BRAND. I GET THEY ARE NATURAL SO MAYBE THATS WHY THEY FALL APART QUICKER. THEY ARE HEAVY DUTY SCRUBBERS.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I am a lover of natural products especially when it comes to products used to clean my house and my dishes. These sponges work very well and I wish they were a little more sturdy.
Lee D.
Lee D.
Tampa, FL

These are fabulous. We like that they are biodegradable as many sponges are not and tend to get tossed quickly. We were very surprised at how well they cleaned for being "green".
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.

it's a normal scrub but i do love that it's greener ! better for our environment i love the scrub side because it doesn't scratch the pans etc it's scrapes all the food right off
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Cambridge, MN

Been buying these for 5 years now, I like them better than the original green because they are slightly softer, the colors and that fact that they are better for the environment.

Join Now