Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
I mean, they work. Great for scraping off caked on food from plates and pans. Just have to be careful on silverware and plastic because they can scratch. The original ones hold up better and stay scratcher longer.
Brandy B.
The sponge works well and you can feel a little better about the environment. The product is made partially recycled material and agave plant. It also saves you money and trees (no paper towels).
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL
These sponges are really durable and hold the soap very well. However, the apprasive side of the sponge is somewhat lacking as dishes need to be soaked long periods of time in order to remove tough residue from dishes or pans. Still, i woud purchase the product again.
Kendall B.
Ewing, KY
I love these scotch brite natural fiber sponges. They are very sturdy and durable and are very much reusable. They seem to resist smells and it is an added bonus that they are natural. They are very affordable and you can generally find coupons for.I would recommend.
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA
These are my favorite sponges. You can run them through dishwasher and it is practically brand new again. It is good for the environment and works well. They are not expensive and come in packs of 6 so you do not have to keep buying them. I would keep buying these.
Jennifer S.
Sullivan, IN
I love these!!! They hold up to numerous uses without losing their effectiveness. I came across them at our local WalMart a couple of years ago and thought I would give them a try as they were the same price as the ones I had usually used. I am now a devotee to them.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I like that these sponges work really well . I have always used this brand . I like that these are environmentally friendly . I would recommend these to anybody who uses sponges in the kitchen.
Molly G.
These sponges are tough enough to easily clean out stuck and burnt-on food, but not so tough as to ever scratch anything. They are perfect for cleaning out my cast iron cookware while maintaining the seasoning. Additionally, they are ideal for household cleaning.
Sara C.
I love these sponges!! Anything natural; good for the environment, I'm all for. These are definitely worth it, I'll always recommend scotch-brite to anyone. Classic brand, definitely worth it.
Katherine G.
Hagerstown, MD
It is always a gamble when switching from conventional to more green products but these sponges can hold their own against any other brand, including the standard Scotch-Brites we used to use. They are durable and the scrubbing surface can handle any touch dish.