Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Photos (2)
Josie S.
Josie S.
Cullman , AL
I love these. They get the job done without being so rough on my dishes. They also don't hold onto food like most do. Overall I prefer a greener product and this does the job.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Anaheim
Love how it's scratch free. I take a lot of pride in my cooking and having good cookware is everything. These sponges are amazing for a deep clean without ruining your stuff.
RoseMarie S.
RoseMarie S.
Clinton, NJ
Use this on the regular love them they are affordable and work great! They don't tear apart with heavy scrubbing. They usually go on sale too 2 for 5 at my local grocery store
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I love that these are better for the environment since they're "green". I don't see much of a difference between these and other sponges I've purchased, but they do the job!
Keiri E.
Keiri E.
These are the ones I've used for years. I like them very much. I think peobaria all those that come to market. Do not miss the hygiene of my home # scotch-brite #influenster
Pily B.
Pily B.
These are great! They seem to last forever and can be sanitized in the dishwasher. So cool! They don't have any sort of scent or feel filmy upon the first use, love that!
Ebony L.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
This is the only sponge allowed in my house. The others are cheap and tear up so frequently it's ridiculous. I feel like these last for a long time and are very easy to sanitize.
Kristofer C.
Kristofer C.
Allentown, PA
Scrubs all types of stains & messes off dishes & countertops. It's a great product especially when there's a ton of dishes piled up in the sink after a Sunday dinner.
Tauni L.
Tauni L.
Lemoore
Love these sponges they last longer than the sponges i used to use. And they fit in my hand better. They are softer but still get the job done the way its suppsed to.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
4 out if 5 because over the years the quality has gone down. These are very effective at cleaning nonstick surfaces, but also does not hurt bone china. This is a versatile sponge and can be used on a wide range of items.