Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
ANA S.
ANA S.
PIURA

its fiber allow to remove all oil or another kind of substance in the plates or pots. it makes this activity fast and easy. sometimes it can damage my hand but it is ok. I like the results.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI

I use them and they last very well even after a lot of usage. I have used mine about 2-4 times a day and they are still going strong don't break our not keep soap like others very useful .
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

Love these sponges. I use them all the time and they don't fall apart like other sponges. If they get too much food in the rough fibers then I just through the sponges in the dishwasher :)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Gilbert, AZ

I actually really dislike these sponges. They fall apart way quicker than the other that aren't "natural". They do the job but just for a few days and that is all. Decent price though.
Sibel K.
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ

D's sponges are really good the brand is awesome I definitely recommend them but if you want something cheap oh you should try other friends in my opinion it is so nice and DP cleaning
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.

These are okay-- I find they clean just as well as any other sponge, but the abrasive side started to come off in chunks after awhile. Also, the brown color was weirdly off putting...
Kait I.
Kait I.
Chico

Natural and wonderful says it all really. Great for dishes, house cleaning, scrubbing the grill - all sorts of things! Great ones to use. Try them out and see how you feel about them.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL

Not only do these do amazing at cleaning, I love that they are eco friendly! The price point is great and I don't feel terrible when i,have to throw one away after using it to death
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ

These are great at cleaning grease stains on pots and pans, though I wish they were a little sturdier. They begin to deteriorate after several uses, and need to be replaced weekly.
Maricarmen A.
Maricarmen A.

I used them Why they help me to have my dishes and pots clean and when washing them not the streak keeps them shiny and can be found in any supermarket are priced relatively medium

Join Now