Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
These are great at cleaning grease stains on pots and pans, though I wish they were a little sturdier. They begin to deteriorate after several uses, and need to be replaced weekly.
Melissa S.
I am a lover of natural products especially when it comes to products used to clean my house and my dishes. These sponges work very well and I wish they were a little more sturdy.
I love these cause they don't cost that much they feel like they are going to be hard and get soft they sit. Smell but smell natural and go green is always nice I always repay them
Anna G.
I like the less harshness of these sponges. They do seem to break down and need replacing quicker than synthetic sponges, but i dont mind since i am able to use a better product
Stephanie S.
Scranton, PA
I like how these clean regular dishes. The scrubby side does a decent job of getting baked of food off, but some items still require a Brillo pad.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love these products especially because they are green products. Love the color and overall they get the job done. They pretty much take anything off dishes, cups and silverwear
Jennifer N.
Great sponges that hold up. I throw out my sponges after a few weeks anyway and these last until I throw them out. They are a good price, not cheap but not expensive. They work well and just as well as the regular ones. I would recommend them.
Kassandra R.
Anaheim
Love how it's scratch free. I take a lot of pride in my cooking and having good cookware is everything. These sponges are amazing for a deep clean without ruining your stuff.
Josie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these. They get the job done without being so rough on my dishes. They also don't hold onto food like most do. Overall I prefer a greener product and this does the job.
RoseMarie S.
Clinton, NJ
Use this on the regular love them they are affordable and work great! They don't tear apart with heavy scrubbing. They usually go on sale too 2 for 5 at my local grocery store