Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Amber R.
Amber R.
London, OH

Love these sponges and they are made from recyclable materials and works great. Can't complain at all.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
West Palm Beach, FL

I love using eco friendly products. The scrub brushes does its job but doesn't last as long as the regular sponges
Betty P.
Betty P.
Edison , NJ

Good durability Eco friendly inexpensive I get mine from Walmart and i buy a few for the month
I honestly bought these for the looks and wanting a natural product. Bonus - they are a great sponge!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Maryland Hts, MO

I'm always looking for products that are more green, and these sponges work wonders! They scrub really easily and they're good for the environment.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Pomona, CA

I really like these because you can stick them in the dishwasher and reuse. Perfect for someone who's OCD about germs but also wants to be economical
Cecilia O.
Cecilia O.
Sunnyside, WA

Love that these sponges are all natural. They definitely do their job and last a long time.
Mirza A.
Mirza A.

I use them daily as i do my dishes. The sponge is long lasting. It wipes the the dirt offf nicely
Meg W.
Meg W.
Youngtown, AZ

These are the best! Natural fibers are not harsh when cleaning heavy duty and they stayed together longer.
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL

I really like the Scotch-Brite products. These are the only brushes we buy. I love the fact that these have natural fibers so they feel softer on my hands and don't tear them up as much as regular scrub sponges do. We are trying to move into a better more natural way to keep our house clean and these are a perfect fit for our home.

Join Now