Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Beth S.
Beth S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This sponge did not hold up very well. I was excited to get it because it was "natural". I bought it from Publix. The price was high and not worth the quality. It was a disappointing purchase.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.

Estoy feliz y agusto con la confianza de saber que uso Scotch - Brite es que duran bastante y me hace sentir mucho mejor saber que no estoy botando tan a menudo las esponjas . Las recomiendo .
Sara C.
Sara C.

I love these sponges!! Anything natural; good for the environment, I'm all for. These are definitely worth it, I'll always recommend scotch-brite to anyone. Classic brand, definitely worth it.
sisley r.
sisley r.

I have used scotch-brite for years and years and i do try other from time to time but always have scotch-brite as backup and find myself reaching for it regularly. I buy from costco mostly.
ANA S.
ANA S.
PIURA

its fiber allow to remove all oil or another kind of substance in the plates or pots. it makes this activity fast and easy. sometimes it can damage my hand but it is ok. I like the results.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI

I use them and they last very well even after a lot of usage. I have used mine about 2-4 times a day and they are still going strong don't break our not keep soap like others very useful .
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

Love these sponges. I use them all the time and they don't fall apart like other sponges. If they get too much food in the rough fibers then I just through the sponges in the dishwasher :)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Gilbert, AZ

I actually really dislike these sponges. They fall apart way quicker than the other that aren't "natural". They do the job but just for a few days and that is all. Decent price though.
Sibel K.
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ

D's sponges are really good the brand is awesome I definitely recommend them but if you want something cheap oh you should try other friends in my opinion it is so nice and DP cleaning
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.

These are okay-- I find they clean just as well as any other sponge, but the abrasive side started to come off in chunks after awhile. Also, the brown color was weirdly off putting...

Join Now