Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Jeannette J.
Jeannette J.
April 26, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
First off I like that they are green! Secondly I love that they work so well and so far haven't kept an ugly smell like other sponges we have bought in the past. It's very effective and would recommend to others.
Mari Z.
Mari Z.
Lynwood , CA
May 31, 2017, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Scotch-Brite has been one of the kitchen utensils that I remember my mother owned. They are practical and efficient; and now that they made them greener clean from natural fiber scrub, love them more.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Yelm, WA
Feb. 26, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love that they are green for helping the earth. They work well for cleaning dishes and for counters and bathroom tile. I fully recommend the for anyone who wants to leave less of a carbon footprint.
Shalece K.
Shalece K.
Pittsburgh, PA
April 18, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I received a sample sponge from Scotch Brite in the mail!! I loved it it's what I buy now! It last and doesn't fall apart. You will definitely know when you need a new one they don't bounce back
Jill S.
Jill S.
Tulsa
June 5, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I bought these because they were on sale. They seem to work about average compared to other brands of scrub brushes. They last a decent amount of time before tearing up and being thrown away
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Feb. 26, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Great sponges that hold up. I throw out my sponges after a few weeks anyway and these last until I throw them out. They are a good price, not cheap but not expensive. They work well and just as well as the regular ones. I would recommend them.
RoseMarie S.
RoseMarie S.
Clinton, NJ
March 5, 2017, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Use this on the regular love them they are affordable and work great! They don't tear apart with heavy scrubbing. They usually go on sale too 2 for 5 at my local grocery store
Josie S.
Josie S.
Cullman , AL
March 25, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these. They get the job done without being so rough on my dishes. They also don't hold onto food like most do. Overall I prefer a greener product and this does the job.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Anaheim
June 16, 2017, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Love how it's scratch free. I take a lot of pride in my cooking and having good cookware is everything. These sponges are amazing for a deep clean without ruining your stuff.
Keiri E.
Keiri E.
June 13, 2017, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These are the ones I've used for years. I like them very much. I think peobaria all those that come to market. Do not miss the hygiene of my home # scotch-brite #influenster