Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Mary A.
ponca city, OK
I love this sponge as much as anyone can love dish sponges. :) It is something that i use everyday so it's important that I have something that doesn't fall apart so quickly. It lasts a long time and I just disinfect in boiling water once in a while and it's ready for use again.
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I don't feel like these sponges hold up as well as the others, greener is a plus but the quality just isn't the same. I did notice however they don't develop a stench like the typical sponges. I would not buy these again.
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL
These sponges are really durable and hold the soap very well. However, the apprasive side of the sponge is somewhat lacking as dishes need to be soaked long periods of time in order to remove tough residue from dishes or pans. Still, i woud purchase the product again.
Kendall B.
Ewing, KY
I love these scotch brite natural fiber sponges. They are very sturdy and durable and are very much reusable. They seem to resist smells and it is an added bonus that they are natural. They are very affordable and you can generally find coupons for.I would recommend.
Jennifer S.
Sullivan, IN
I love these!!! They hold up to numerous uses without losing their effectiveness. I came across them at our local WalMart a couple of years ago and thought I would give them a try as they were the same price as the ones I had usually used. I am now a devotee to them.
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA
These are my favorite sponges. You can run them through dishwasher and it is practically brand new again. It is good for the environment and works well. They are not expensive and come in packs of 6 so you do not have to keep buying them. I would keep buying these.
Brandy B.
The sponge works well and you can feel a little better about the environment. The product is made partially recycled material and agave plant. It also saves you money and trees (no paper towels).
Katherine G.
Hagerstown, MD
It is always a gamble when switching from conventional to more green products but these sponges can hold their own against any other brand, including the standard Scotch-Brites we used to use. They are durable and the scrubbing surface can handle any touch dish.
Sara C.
I love these sponges!! Anything natural; good for the environment, I'm all for. These are definitely worth it, I'll always recommend scotch-brite to anyone. Classic brand, definitely worth it.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I like that these sponges work really well . I have always used this brand . I like that these are environmentally friendly . I would recommend these to anybody who uses sponges in the kitchen.