Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

alex s.
New Bedford, MA
i love these sponges because they're natural and not too rough, they work well and last a decent amount of time i bought it target could be bought almost anywhere i would definitely purchase these sponges again
Toshia M.
Atlantic City
these are amazing!!!! they are great for daily cleaning. i use it for most of my household cleaning. they're not to expensive. they don't hold odors. i put them in my dishwasher for deep cleaning or soak in bleach to keep them smelling good. i get them from my local grocer
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
I mean, they work. Great for scraping off caked on food from plates and pans. Just have to be careful on silverware and plastic because they can scratch. The original ones hold up better and stay scratcher longer.
Scarlett N.
Syracuse, NY
My mom brought these home, she had a coupon to try them. I felt they did a good job not so much compared to the other scotch brite sponges we usually use. I guess I'm just used to the regular ones.
Ashley B.
Seattle
a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. These are affordable, they are "green" although I'm seriously wondering what harmful chemicals are in sponges? I assume the reason these are considered "green" is because they're made of natural fiber which feels like your typical sponge.
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I don't feel like these sponges hold up as well as the others, greener is a plus but the quality just isn't the same. I did notice however they don't develop a stench like the typical sponges. I would not buy these again.
Mary A.
ponca city, OK
I love this sponge as much as anyone can love dish sponges. :) It is something that i use everyday so it's important that I have something that doesn't fall apart so quickly. It lasts a long time and I just disinfect in boiling water once in a while and it's ready for use again.
Brinda K.
University Park, PA
I only use Scotch Brite sponges and cleaning equipment. They are long lasting, easy to use and the mesh material makes it very easy to clean stuff. I have never felt the need to try any other sponge especially since this brand is cheap too. I would definitely recommend it.
Elizabeth G.
Sponge is durable and holds up to touch cleaning and scrubbing jobs. Not really a game changer but it gets 4 stars because it's eco-friendly and again it's quite durable compared to other sponges.
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL
These sponges are really durable and hold the soap very well. However, the apprasive side of the sponge is somewhat lacking as dishes need to be soaked long periods of time in order to remove tough residue from dishes or pans. Still, i woud purchase the product again.