Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Renee W.
Huntertown, IN
These sponges are so great! I like that they are more eco-friendly then other sponges. They do a wonderful job of cleaning off dishes and tough spots. There is not much of a smell to the sponges but it does smell more "natural". These sponges also seem to last longer than the others.
Stephanie S.
These are not bad sponges. They clean well and they stay together fine. I just did not notice a difference between them and the regular sponges. The idea that they are better for the environment is a nice selling point, but for the job they are meant to do they are not super special.
Molly D.
Spokane, WA
I was so happy to find a more sustainable sponge at Target! These sponges work fairly well. IT would be nice if the tops were a little rougher for scrubbing purposes. They cost the same as the regular sponges, so it was nice to not have to spend extra to be environmentally friendly.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
I love these sponges. Theyre natural so thats a plus and they last a very long time before breaking apart. These never seemed to get that stinking kitchen rag smell either so i liked that about these as well
Ann S.
Rockledge, FL
GREAT sponge. Stands up to tough jobs but gentle enough to get a simple dish clean. I love scotch brite sponges. I don't think I'd ever use another brand again. They're my go to and I always have one on my
Lindsay W.
Ringwood, NJ
These sponges are the best sponges to use. I use them mostly because they are not polluting the earth and they are recycled but they also happen to clean very well and last longer than normal sponges for me.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
I liked the sponges but the grittier side for scrubbing would come off on to what I was washing. Otherwise they were fine, not much different from non natural sponges.
I'm not sure I'd purchase them again.
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
I have known no other brand of sponges to use. My mom uses this so do I.But to have an all natural fiber is great. I love to try to have products as close as natural as I can and i think this such a great product. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids and needs to clean.
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA
I loved how this sponges cleaned my pots. They are textured and rough. At first you do need to wet it thoroughly so it absorbs the soap but after a fe uses its great. Only downfall is that it tends to smell like other sponged. I had to make sure I soaked it in soapy water to remove the stench.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
These last me about a month each. Some people prefer to get rid of them before then but i go through this pack between 5 to 6 months. The rough back side is great on my pans and skillets. Also, I'm all for the "greener" products.