Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Cleans everything without damaging and doesn't have a weird order like the blue sponges. I bought these on a whim and will keep buying them in the future. They are a little more money but worth the price.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I really like these sponges! I like the eco-friendly aspect, I like how well they work, I like how they're readily available pretty much everywhere. If I had to pick a favorite sponge, this would be it!
Rosie U.
Rosie U.
These sponges are awesome! I used them to get paint marks off my car. They were scrubbing enough to get the marks off while staying gentle enough to leave my car's actual paint intact. I would recommend!
Jeannette J.
Jeannette J.
First off I like that they are green! Secondly I love that they work so well and so far haven't kept an ugly smell like other sponges we have bought in the past. It's very effective and would recommend to others.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these! I feel like they don't hold smell like other sponges do, maybe it's becaise it doesn't have the dye. I always buy these and they are usually cheaper than the regular green and yellow ones.
Mari Z.
Mari Z.
Lynwood , CA
Scotch-Brite has been one of the kitchen utensils that I remember my mother owned. They are practical and efficient; and now that they made them greener clean from natural fiber scrub, love them more.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Yelm, WA
I love that they are green for helping the earth. They work well for cleaning dishes and for counters and bathroom tile. I fully recommend the for anyone who wants to leave less of a carbon footprint.
Shalece K.
Shalece K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a sample sponge from Scotch Brite in the mail!! I loved it it's what I buy now! It last and doesn't fall apart. You will definitely know when you need a new one they don't bounce back
Jill S.
Jill S.
Tulsa
I bought these because they were on sale. They seem to work about average compared to other brands of scrub brushes. They last a decent amount of time before tearing up and being thrown away
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Great sponges that hold up. I throw out my sponges after a few weeks anyway and these last until I throw them out. They are a good price, not cheap but not expensive. They work well and just as well as the regular ones. I would recommend them.