Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Chino, CA

I love that this product is Earth friendly as all products should be now it's great price and gets the job done
Mildred A.
Mildred A.
Leominster, MA

For me the enviroment is first i love these aponhea they leave my pots clean and easy to remove greassy dishes
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC

I got this for super cheap and was like what the heck I'll try it.. lasted me way longer than other brands did
Katie C.
Katie C.
Athens, GA

I love reducing my environmental impact by using these durable and pretty springs. They make doing dishes fun.
Holly S.
Holly S.

Going green lately. This product is does a great job and is good for the environment so it's a win win for me!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Sun City, CA

Scotch-bride greener clean sponges are great for the earth and gental on my dishes!!! I love this color also.
Laura H.
Laura H.

Love these! They don't scratch and o love that they are environmentally friendly. My favorite sponges by far!
Dotti G.
Dotti G.
Upland, NE

These worked well...But not as good as the green colored scrubs for some things. Otherwise, they worked well.
rian w.
rian w.
Jasper, GA

Im currently using this sponge. And it gets the job done. I love the color. Get my pots and pans super clean.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Detroit, MI

Great product and safe to use as well no complaints here good for scrubbing I'm a scrubber. Love this product