Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Allison T.
Allison T.
Austin, TX

Sponges are sponges. Nothing too exciting but they got the job done. Would recommend but whatever you use is fine.
Darby S.
Darby S.
Chapel Hill, NC

These are just as amazing as the normal sponges - but they're natural fiber sponges! They do the job just as well!
Abby R.
Abby R.
Clay City

Cleans dishes easily and prevents from a lot of hard scrubbing. Prices are reasonable.. may scratch dishes though.
lea s.
lea s.
Monroe, NC

Love these. They scrub so good without scratching surface. I have one in each bathroom and also one in kitchen!!!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.

These are great and give my dishes a nice clean be for I place them into the dishwasher. I highly recommend these
Erin R.
Erin R.

These do a great job of cleaning and i love that they are made outbof natural fibers! They also last a long time!
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.

Defiantly the love of my life sponge. A natural sponge with effective cleaning. Double win. Highly recommended.
April M.
April M.
Fromberg, MT

These sponges are pretty great. I appreciate how they are made and that I can reuse, wash and extend their life
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
El Paso

The moment I bought the organic sponges I never went back. They last me very long and don't have a weird smell.
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
Stratford, CT

Love this product clean my dishes very well and scrubs with out leaving marks on the dishes and stiff I love it