Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Buy on Target
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
This particular line of product is just ok. I still prefer the original yellow/green sponge. It doesn't make as much bubbles as the original one. And i feel like it is not as soft. I wont buy this again
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
These sponges work great for cleaning but I don't recommend for dishes as they start to smell right away the price is affordable and I like that it's natural materials I would recommend this sponge for cleaning
Morgan A.
Omaha, Ne
I use these all the time. They are earn friendly and help so much when I'm cleaning. The scrub part on it is amazing. After buying this sponge I haven't turned back. I love it so much. Very good price.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City
these are amazing!!!! they are great for daily cleaning. i use it for most of my household cleaning. they're not to expensive. they don't hold odors. i put them in my dishwasher for deep cleaning or soak in bleach to keep them smelling good. i get them from my local grocer
Elizabeth G.
Sponge is durable and holds up to touch cleaning and scrubbing jobs. Not really a game changer but it gets 4 stars because it's eco-friendly and again it's quite durable compared to other sponges.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
I mean, they work. Great for scraping off caked on food from plates and pans. Just have to be careful on silverware and plastic because they can scratch. The original ones hold up better and stay scratcher longer.
Ashley B.
Seattle
a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. These are affordable, they are "green" although I'm seriously wondering what harmful chemicals are in sponges? I assume the reason these are considered "green" is because they're made of natural fiber which feels like your typical sponge.
Pam G.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite sponges when they are not out of stock in the store! I originally bought them bc I loved the color lol. They seem to last longer than your average green sponge and are easier to clean.
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
i love these sponges because they're natural and not too rough, they work well and last a decent amount of time i bought it target could be bought almost anywhere i would definitely purchase these sponges again
Mary A.
ponca city, OK
I love this sponge as much as anyone can love dish sponges. :) It is something that i use everyday so it's important that I have something that doesn't fall apart so quickly. It lasts a long time and I just disinfect in boiling water once in a while and it's ready for use again.