Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Stephanie S.
These are not bad sponges. They clean well and they stay together fine. I just did not notice a difference between them and the regular sponges. The idea that they are better for the environment is a nice selling point, but for the job they are meant to do they are not super special.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
Go green! Strong and durable! Great for every home! Best feature is the wash ability it stays together longer. I purchase from Walmart and never been disappointed. Everyone should invest in the green option!
Ann S.
Rockledge, FL
GREAT sponge. Stands up to tough jobs but gentle enough to get a simple dish clean. I love scotch brite sponges. I don't think I'd ever use another brand again. They're my go to and I always have one on my
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI
Ive recently purchased this for new pots and pans & being that they are made of recycled materials and are non scratch they get the job done! They cleaned my pots and pans with out hurting my hand and they last a long time! They are pretty big and a great I really recommend this
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
I have known no other brand of sponges to use. My mom uses this so do I.But to have an all natural fiber is great. I love to try to have products as close as natural as I can and i think this such a great product. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids and needs to clean.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
These last me about a month each. Some people prefer to get rid of them before then but i go through this pack between 5 to 6 months. The rough back side is great on my pans and skillets. Also, I'm all for the "greener" products.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only sponge I use! I like choosing products that are "green" and good for the environment. I put them in a the dishwasher so I can keep using them and keep them fresh. This is a must have in my house!
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA
I loved how this sponges cleaned my pots. They are textured and rough. At first you do need to wet it thoroughly so it absorbs the soap but after a fe uses its great. Only downfall is that it tends to smell like other sponged. I had to make sure I soaked it in soapy water to remove the stench.
Morgan A.
Omaha, Ne
I use these all the time. They are earn friendly and help so much when I'm cleaning. The scrub part on it is amazing. After buying this sponge I haven't turned back. I love it so much. Very good price.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
This particular line of product is just ok. I still prefer the original yellow/green sponge. It doesn't make as much bubbles as the original one. And i feel like it is not as soft. I wont buy this again