Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Matawan, NJ

Work great, the scrubbing side is actually more effective than a traditional sponge. Not sure how "natural" they actually are, though.
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC

For a green product, it really works just all well as the original pads! I feel like this product does have a shorter shelf life tho.
Chris S.
Chris S.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these sponges. cleans great and doesnt scratch any of my dishes and pans. THis also is great for having long lasting sponges.
Morgan Q.
Morgan Q.
Republic, MO

I love that this is a natural type of sponge. Makes me feel not as wasteful and not as nervous when washing dishes that I eat off of
Candy C.
Candy C.
Miami Lakes, FL

Sturdy and durable and I like that they don't become muddy with use and don't become smelly either. Definitely a staple in my house.
Jeff H.
Jeff H.

I like the style overall, just wish the scrub side was alittle more abrasive. What it comes with just isn't strong enough sometimes.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Pearisburg, VA

I liked these sponges but didn't care for the way they smelled. As someone with a heightened sense of smell, I only used them once.
Izabel F.
Izabel F.
Washington, DC

Get the job done!!! NO added dyes, GREAT! No carcinogens from added dyes dispersing on to the dishes I eat food on. Peace of mind.
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Salt Lake City, UT

Great little scrubbing sponge. Dishes get clean and world goes a bit more green. Doesn't get as smelly as quick as cheap sponges.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Townsend, MA

Great sponges but not sure why they have to look ugly too. They work really well and very absorbent too. I would highly recommend

Join Now