Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
I always use scotch bright sponges when I hand wash my dishes. They remove every tough to remove food without too much effort. They don't start to smell bad after multiple uses which is great and they last a very long time
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
I really enjoy these sponges. They last a long time if I throw them in once a week in my dishwasher. It cleans them and helps them not look so gross and dirty. I like the fact they are more natural then I don't feel bad.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH
These sponges are great. We used them at a coffee shop I worked for, they would bleach them overnight and would hold up for a long time. They scrub off stuck on food really well. They're a great value for the low price.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Paragould, AR
I love the way that this sponge feels on my hands. It is one of the most perfect sponges to use to clean your dishes or even wipe down your sink and counters with. I will buy this product again & recommend it to others.
Hope W.
Hope W.
Great Barrington, MA
These are hands down my preferred "sponge", personally I don't like actual sponges because I feel like they hold in more germs, so these are great because it's just the scrubby part and they get my dishes very clean
Elsie C.
Elsie C.
Tempe, AZ
I love these sponges they are great for washing dishes as well as counters around the house! They stay clean and are long lasting! I also love that they are efficient for the planet and I will be buying them again!
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
I love that these are a greener version of the sponge. It still has the scrub on one side which is great. I have found these at Target, it is not too much more than the other sponges available. I love this product.
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
These cleaning pads are very effective without having to use a ton of elbow grease! I love that they are truly scratch free and leave my pots and pans looking clean and new. I would highly recommend these cleaning pads.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Wellington , FL
These are my favorite sponges. You can throw them in the dish washer to disinfectant and the tough side won't scratch up my dishes. They last longer than other sponges. I'll purchase these over any other brand!
LaNae S.
LaNae S.
columbus , OH
We've been using these sponges for a while now and so far, they've been great. They work just as well as any other sponge we've used. I like replace them often when they start looking a little worse for wear.