Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Scarlett N.
Scarlett N.
Cazenovia, NY

My mom brought these home, she had a coupon to try them. I felt they did a good job not so much compared to the other scotch brite sponges we usually use. I guess I'm just used to the regular ones.
Pam G.
Pam G.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite sponges when they are not out of stock in the store! I originally bought them bc I loved the color lol. They seem to last longer than your average green sponge and are easier to clean.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Fairfield, CA

Sponge is durable and holds up to touch cleaning and scrubbing jobs. Not really a game changer but it gets 4 stars because it's eco-friendly and again it's quite durable compared to other sponges.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Craftsbury, VT

I love these! They work really well and I like them much better than the old-school green and yellow sponges that always had a funky smell straight out of the package. I will definitely buy again.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

The sponge works well and you can feel a little better about the environment. The product is made partially recycled material and agave plant. It also saves you money and trees (no paper towels).
Teiva C.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI

I like these because they are natural fibers and unbleached. They work well and they last a super long time. They are work horsed and do not break down easily. Great for scrubbing my grubby tub.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.

I love these sponges and they last forever, well at least until they get too old. But they never fall apart and are a great alternative to bright pink sponges. I would recommend these to anyone.
Edeyrose B.
Edeyrose B.
Las Vegas, NV

these are great sponges and also work well for exfoliating in the bath on feet.They last long too when using in the kitchen always remember to put wet in the micro fro 1 minute to disinfectant.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM

I like that these sponges work really well . I have always used this brand . I like that these are environmentally friendly . I would recommend these to anybody who uses sponges in the kitchen.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This sponge did not hold up very well. I was excited to get it because it was "natural". I bought it from Publix. The price was high and not worth the quality. It was a disappointing purchase.

Join Now