Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
March 24, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I really enjoy these sponges. They last a long time if I throw them in once a week in my dishwasher. It cleans them and helps them not look so gross and dirty. I like the fact they are more natural then I don't feel bad.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Paragould, AR
June 10, 2017, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love the way that this sponge feels on my hands. It is one of the most perfect sponges to use to clean your dishes or even wipe down your sink and counters with. I will buy this product again & recommend it to others.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH
April 14, 2017, 10:33 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These sponges are great. We used them at a coffee shop I worked for, they would bleach them overnight and would hold up for a long time. They scrub off stuck on food really well. They're a great value for the low price.
Hope W.
Hope W.
Great Barrington, MA
April 7, 2017, 4:51 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These are hands down my preferred "sponge", personally I don't like actual sponges because I feel like they hold in more germs, so these are great because it's just the scrubby part and they get my dishes very clean
Elsie C.
Elsie C.
Tempe, AZ
June 1, 2017, 7 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love these sponges they are great for washing dishes as well as counters around the house! They stay clean and are long lasting! I also love that they are efficient for the planet and I will be buying them again!
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
April 14, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
These cleaning pads are very effective without having to use a ton of elbow grease! I love that they are truly scratch free and leave my pots and pans looking clean and new. I would highly recommend these cleaning pads.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Saint Cloud, MN
April 3, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Favorite sponges. I love the natural fiber. I dread dishes so anything that gets the job done quicker I'm into. Plus I appreciate the natural brown over a blue or yellow that doesn't look nice next to my sink.
LaNae S.
LaNae S.
groveport, OH
June 12, 2017, 7:03 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
We've been using these sponges for a while now and so far, they've been great. They work just as well as any other sponge we've used. I like replace them often when they start looking a little worse for wear.
monica d.
monica d.
lawrenceville
May 28, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Scotch brite!! The best on sponges!! Especially the greener type!! It's amazing how it scrubs without scratching my expensive dishes and pans!! Target an Publix is where I get them ! I recommend it! Try it!!
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
April 2, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Cleans everything without damaging and doesn't have a weird order like the blue sponges. I bought these on a whim and will keep buying them in the future. They are a little more money but worth the price.