Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Angel J.

From the manufacturer ;
Scotch-Brite, the brand you know and trust, has created a line of effective cleaner products made from natural and recycled materials. Scrubbers are made with natural scrubbing fibers from the agave plant, a highly flexible, renewable resource that is used to make a variety of things, from sugar substitutes to tequila to ethanol. The Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Non-scratch Scrub Sponges non-scratch surface is made from 50% natural agave plant. The sponge contains 100% natural materials, of which 23% is recycled paper.

Effective , efficient, lasts long AND helps preserve mother nature, what more do you need ? All you need to buy is 2 sponges to last about 1 - 2 years but the 6 back is great for if you want to stock up or you're using them for restaurants. They don't scratch delicate dishes and glasses as most brands are known to do. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this brand.
Katherine G.
Hagerstown, MD
It is always a gamble when switching from conventional to more green products but these sponges can hold their own against any other brand, including the standard Scotch-Brites we used to use. They are durable and the scrubbing surface can handle any touch dish.
Sara T.
I love that you can throw these in the dishwasher to clean. The texture is a bit strange compared to a regular sponge,but you get used to it. The only thing i was disappointed in was the scrubby side. It wasn't as nice as the regular or nonscratch scrubbers.
eliza p.
Meredith, NH
They do a great job of getting up tough spots on dishes and they don't get moldy as easily as other sponges. Plus they are made from recycled materials and natural fibers so you don't have to feel bad about using something that is bad for the earth.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
Absolutely love these. Mother nature is helping keep my family healthy and clean and these are no exception. Great product for anything you have to clean.
Kyla J.
Cypress, TX
A greener clean while still getting the job done. I would recommend to anyone. I've trusted it since it hit the shelves.
Stephanie M.
I bought these sponges because they claim to be a green product. I think they work just as well as other sponges do. The pros to buying these sponges are that they are made of natural materials. I would purchase these sponges again in the future.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
These are the sponges I normally use. They're pretty durable, affordable and very effective. They do last for a while and it's a good value for your money. overall a good product and i highly recommend it to others. the scrub part is also very good
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
I have known no other brand of sponges to use. My mom uses this so do I.But to have an all natural fiber is great. I love to try to have products as close as natural as I can and i think this such a great product. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids and needs to clean.