Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Love how these are natural! Clean so well, great value! Will definitely be repurchasing
Jeanne A.
Jeanne A.
Union, NJ

I use these sponges to clean everything in the house. It's the only brand I've only used and it doesn't disappoint. Love it for my dishes and even cleaning the bathtub. It's a good deal and would buy again.
Lianet V.
Lianet V.
Hialeah, FL

One unique tool provided by AT&T to their U-verse® Internet customers is a battery backup, which keeps all of your U-verse® services running, even during a power outage. Of course, this only lasts for a few hours, but it is still a great resource to have, especially if you live in an area where the power frequently goes out due to storms.
Bailey Paige T.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC

Natural and effective way to scrub your dishes to a fantastic clean. I love this products effectiveness while being good for the environment at the same time.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI

These were cool. I tried them because it said natural and they were "green". I tend to prefer the scrub type sponges. I wouldn't buy again but if you like sponges without the green scrub part on it try these!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Kelseyville, CA

Works well. I like that the material is recycled. I think it breaks down a little faster than the others, but not terribly so.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Wake Forest, NC

I really like these sponges. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I noticed they started making them thinner and they don't last as long...
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Newcastle, OK

The Natural fiber Scrub Sponges do a great job at cleaning my pots and pans without scratching them. I love that they are a green product and that they have a clean smell to them too. I usually pick up a pack once a month at Walmart and use them in the kitchen and even on my tiles floors!
marna o.
marna o.

good on the everyday cleaning, easy to go by and cheap in the market retail, also the only make in the market thats the best to use
Morris K.
Morris K.

The best sponge for the kitchen! My husband and I have been getting these for years at a great value! They have a nice scent and are effective for cleaning even the toughest messes. We will continue to buy!

Join Now