Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Corona, CA
March 24, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I was not overly impressed with the quality of the sponge or te amount of suds it produced. I can't say I wouldn't try it again. We hang wash a lot of dishes in my household. I would love to see a tougher version of this product that holds up to heavy use.
Marion W.
Marion W.
May 30, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love the idea of these sponges (being natural), but I feel like you have to really brush super hard to get some of the dirt off dishes. I do love many of the sponges by this brand but I probably wouldn't buy this specific type again
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
March 17, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
A great and sturdy sponge! Lasts a long time and doesn't break apart. I also love that it's greener and doesn't harm the environment. A great price and I love using these and saving them for later. Inexpensive and worth every penny!
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
March 2, 2017, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I like how these are more eco friendly but they do not last as long and I personally thought the stink. The do not smell nice at all. The regular sponges sith the green scrubber are much better! I would not recommend these to others.
Victoria Rose R.
Victoria Rose R.
Pace, FL
March 15, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
Works and feels better than any of my other sponges. Doesn't fall apart easy and is great for the environment. Got it at target in a pack or 2 and have been using the first
One for months now. Love it and will continue to buy.
Taira C.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
March 31, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I don't know how to review a sponge but it gets the job done? It works great, it cleans all the dishes and it doesn't cost TOO much. It's a bit hard to find and you have to go to larger department stores to find but i'd buy again.
Chantel B.
Chantel B.
May 24, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I'm all about the "natural" "organic" lifestyle so when I saw scotch brite jumping on the bandwagon I had to try it. I did like the sponge a lot. I like it better than the original blue sponge. It cleaned tough spots better.
Brynn S.
Brynn S.
West Islip, NY
Feb. 25, 2017, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
The scrub pads on these do not last super long and starts to unravel and peel off, that being said, it works just fine and I feel a little better using them than other sponges from an environmental standpoint. I usually run them through the dishwasher once to disenfect before tossing, so they last a bout a month
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
albany
April 29, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I always use scotch bright sponges when I hand wash my dishes. They remove every tough to remove food without too much effort. They don't start to smell bad after multiple uses which is great and they last a very long time
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
March 24, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I really enjoy these sponges. They last a long time if I throw them in once a week in my dishwasher. It cleans them and helps them not look so gross and dirty. I like the fact they are more natural then I don't feel bad.