Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA
I love these sponges because they are Eco-friendly and are made form natural fibers. My only problem with these sponges is I feel like they don't clean tough spot very well. I also feel like I need to change the sponge more often as well because the scrubbing power gets weak very quickly.
Ashlyn M.
Newcastle, OK
The Natural fiber Scrub Sponges do a great job at cleaning my pots and pans without scratching them. I love that they are a green product and that they have a clean smell to them too. I usually pick up a pack once a month at Walmart and use them in the kitchen and even on my tiles floors!
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
Nice natural fiber spongers! They have a bit of a funky smell but are just as effective as the other sponges. They have a really strong scrubby side and a softer washing side. I got them at my local grocery store and I would reccomend them to someone looking for a greener sponge alternative.
Stephanie S.
These are not bad sponges. They clean well and they stay together fine. I just did not notice a difference between them and the regular sponges. The idea that they are better for the environment is a nice selling point, but for the job they are meant to do they are not super special.
Jasmine T.
Whitestone, NY
Usually when I see that a product is natural I assume that it won't work as well. This was not the case. It does the job each time and works just as well as the regular sponges, and they even last longer before starting to smell! I will be repurchasing this as soon as these run out.
Ann S.
Rockledge, FL
GREAT sponge. Stands up to tough jobs but gentle enough to get a simple dish clean. I love scotch brite sponges. I don't think I'd ever use another brand again. They're my go to and I always have one on my
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
I love these sponges. Theyre natural so thats a plus and they last a very long time before breaking apart. These never seemed to get that stinking kitchen rag smell either so i liked that about these as well
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
I liked the sponges but the grittier side for scrubbing would come off on to what I was washing. Otherwise they were fine, not much different from non natural sponges.
I'm not sure I'd purchase them again.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
Go green! Strong and durable! Great for every home! Best feature is the wash ability it stays together longer. I purchase from Walmart and never been disappointed. Everyone should invest in the green option!
Jeanne A.
Union, NJ
I use these sponges to clean everything in the house. It's the only brand I've only used and it doesn't disappoint. Love it for my dishes and even cleaning the bathtub. It's a good deal and would buy again.