Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Julie N.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA

The only sponge I use! I like choosing products that are "green" and good for the environment. I put them in a the dishwasher so I can keep using them and keep them fresh. This is a must have in my house!
AnnieJo T.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX

I love these! They last longer than the typical scrub sponge, because you can wash them. I put them in my dishwasher and they look and smell great. Plus they work as well or better as their counterparts.
Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.
Sturgis, MS

These work okay, but don't last very long. I usually wash my sponges in the dishwasher or with laundry, but these didn't hold up well with that. The are good for the environment, though and a good price!
Arturo R.
Arturo R.
Mesquite, TX

I recently purchased Scotch-Brite Grenner Clean since I do use sponges everyday and there awesome! They work way better than other brands. It's so wonderful that Scotch-Brite are using natural resources.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Escondido, CA

I bought this sponge at Wal-Mart after receiving a free sample. It worked OK, but I probably would not buy it again. It cost too much - felt the inflated price was simply because it was called "natural"
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

This particular line of product is just ok. I still prefer the original yellow/green sponge. It doesn't make as much bubbles as the original one. And i feel like it is not as soft. I wont buy this again
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Omaha, NE

I use these all the time. They are earn friendly and help so much when I'm cleaning. The scrub part on it is amazing. After buying this sponge I haven't turned back. I love it so much. Very good price.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI

This sponge makes me feel good about my contribution to the environment and i love how theres no big difference between the sponge pads of the natural and regular sponges. I would recommend to anyone.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Rochester, NY

Holds up really well. I am still able to get stuck on grime of all my dirty dishes. I feel good about using a product that is good to the environment. They do cost a bit more, but they are also green.
Yasmary E.
Yasmary E.
Norcross, GA

The only sponge that actually does the job and last. I change my sponges out until they have no more of the green section and that takes about 3 months to do. I love this brand, I only get this one.

Join Now