Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Allison T.
Allison T.
Austin, TX

Sponges are sponges. Nothing too exciting but they got the job done. Would recommend but whatever you use is fine.
lea s.
lea s.
Monroe, NC

Love these. They scrub so good without scratching surface. I have one in each bathroom and also one in kitchen!!!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.

These are great and give my dishes a nice clean be for I place them into the dishwasher. I highly recommend these
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.

Defiantly the love of my life sponge. A natural sponge with effective cleaning. Double win. Highly recommended.
April M.
April M.
Fromberg, MT

These sponges are pretty great. I appreciate how they are made and that I can reuse, wash and extend their life
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
El Paso

The moment I bought the organic sponges I never went back. They last me very long and don't have a weird smell.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC

I got this for super cheap and was like what the heck I'll try it.. lasted me way longer than other brands did
Mildred A.
Mildred A.
Leominster, MA

For me the enviroment is first i love these aponhea they leave my pots clean and easy to remove greassy dishes
Holly S.
Holly S.

Going green lately. This product is does a great job and is good for the environment so it's a win win for me!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Sun City, CA

Scotch-bride greener clean sponges are great for the earth and gental on my dishes!!! I love this color also.

Join Now