Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Alison H.
Alison H.
These sponges are really nice for the environment since they are green friendly etc. They are inexpensive and a good value for the consumer.  Each time I have used one I get the job done quickly and effectively.  I would definitely buy them again!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Eastvale, CA
I was not overly impressed with the quality of the sponge or te amount of suds it produced. I can't say I wouldn't try it again. We hang wash a lot of dishes in my household. I would love to see a tougher version of this product that holds up to heavy use.
Marion W.
Marion W.
I love the idea of these sponges (being natural), but I feel like you have to really brush super hard to get some of the dirt off dishes. I do love many of the sponges by this brand but I probably wouldn't buy this specific type again
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
A great and sturdy sponge! Lasts a long time and doesn't break apart. I also love that it's greener and doesn't harm the environment. A great price and I love using these and saving them for later. Inexpensive and worth every penny!
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I like how these are more eco friendly but they do not last as long and I personally thought the stink. The do not smell nice at all. The regular sponges sith the green scrubber are much better! I would not recommend these to others.
Victoria Rose R.
Victoria Rose R.
Waynesboro, MS
Works and feels better than any of my other sponges. Doesn't fall apart easy and is great for the environment. Got it at target in a pack or 2 and have been using the first
One for months now. Love it and will continue to buy.
Taira C.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know how to review a sponge but it gets the job done? It works great, it cleans all the dishes and it doesn't cost TOO much. It's a bit hard to find and you have to go to larger department stores to find but i'd buy again.
Brynn S.
Brynn S.
West Islip, NY
The scrub pads on these do not last super long and starts to unravel and peel off, that being said, it works just fine and I feel a little better using them than other sponges from an environmental standpoint. I usually run them through the dishwasher once to disenfect before tossing, so they last a bout a month
Chantel B.
Chantel B.
I'm all about the "natural" "organic" lifestyle so when I saw scotch brite jumping on the bandwagon I had to try it. I did like the sponge a lot. I like it better than the original blue sponge. It cleaned tough spots better.
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
I always use scotch bright sponges when I hand wash my dishes. They remove every tough to remove food without too much effort. They don't start to smell bad after multiple uses which is great and they last a very long time