Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Lorraine G.
I use a lot of scotch sponges and I have to say this one was not a favorite of mine. The natural fibers came off and it wore out very quickly. I prefer the classic scotch sponges and I will never try these again.
Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA
I love these sponges because they are Eco-friendly and are made form natural fibers. My only problem with these sponges is I feel like they don't clean tough spot very well. I also feel like I need to change the sponge more often as well because the scrubbing power gets weak very quickly.
Jessica G.
Medford, NJ
These clean great. Much better than the original green and yellow ones that died my hands, sink, and dishes green! After using the truly odor-resistant Scrub Daddy, I haven't been able to appreciate this excellent cleaning tool once it becomes a stinky sponge that no sanitizing can cure.
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
These sponges are effective but also earth friendly - what a great find! They will not scratch up your pots and pans like some other sponges will but they will get off the dirt and grime. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a more natural product that is still effective
Ashlyn M.
Luther, OK
The Natural fiber Scrub Sponges do a great job at cleaning my pots and pans without scratching them. I love that they are a green product and that they have a clean smell to them too. I usually pick up a pack once a month at Walmart and use them in the kitchen and even on my tiles floors!
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
I love this for cleaning my plates and bowls. I buy the 6-pack because it well priced and then keep it under the sink and use them as needed. I buy mine usually at wall mart or target. It is very effective in getting my dishes clean. I would recommend.
Kyra H.
I like these because they're made with natural fibers. I've found that the scrubby side is soft enough to clean gunk off non-stick pans without scratching them, but durable enough to scrub burnt on food off a baking dish.
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
Nice natural fiber spongers! They have a bit of a funky smell but are just as effective as the other sponges. They have a really strong scrubby side and a softer washing side. I got them at my local grocery store and I would reccomend them to someone looking for a greener sponge alternative.
Stephanie S.
These are not bad sponges. They clean well and they stay together fine. I just did not notice a difference between them and the regular sponges. The idea that they are better for the environment is a nice selling point, but for the job they are meant to do they are not super special.
Jeanne A.
Union, NJ
I use these sponges to clean everything in the house. It's the only brand I've only used and it doesn't disappoint. Love it for my dishes and even cleaning the bathtub. It's a good deal and would buy again.