Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Beth V.
Beth V.
Traverse City, MI

My favorite sponges--work well and don't get smelly as fast as so many others. Quick spin in dishwasher and can use again.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Vista, CA

During the first few uses of this product, small strands of it would fall out of the sponge and often dry up on my dishes.
keyora g.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY

i love this brand so much i recommend this to any who loves a brand like this one i use it all the time all day every day
Kelly Q.
Kelly Q.
Memphis, TN

I like these sponges. They work well and hold up nicely. I like that they can easily go in the dishwasher to get cleaned.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Springfield, OR

Clean as well as any other sponge. I love that it can be cleaned in the dish washer. I also really like the way it looks.
Tori B.
Tori B.

I absolutely love these but I feel like they don't last as long as the normal ones. You can get them basically anywhere.
Darlene V.
Darlene V.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite sponges. Love this brand. Long lasting. Now they have the natural fiber scrub sponges which I love. Go green
GRACE STAR S.
GRACE STAR S.
Jb Mdl, NJ

I tried one pack if this. Im trying to be earth-friendly that's why I purchased this. It works the same as the blue one.
Colette P.
Colette P.
Vredenburgh, AL

I was excited when I find out that they made a natural fiber scrub made by scotch like I the product. It last along time
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Toledo, OH

These 'shed' a lot of the brown fibers and, kind of inconsequential, but they looked dirtier because of the light color.