Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Emily K.
Emily K.

These were awful! They literally disintegrated in my hand as I was trying to wash pans. Absolutely not worth the money.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA

These are my favorite to use when hand washing dishes. They really get tbe dishes and spots off the dishes perfectly!
Diana N.
Diana N.

These work great, they are just really big sponges. We usually toss out sponges every month and a half to two months.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, OH

Well what can I say, they get the job done and my dishes clean. I can't really ask for anything else out of a sponge!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Savannah, GA

Nice and scrybby yet soft. Doesn't scratch dishes but cleans great. Amazing with cleaning products on counters/stoves
Wes C.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD

I got these on super sale at target. I don't know if I would have purchased them not on sale, but they worked great!
Yaya B.
Yaya B.

It's okay I wouldn't get it again it builds up mold very quickly but ehhh it's okay I just gave my sister the rest
Darby S.
Darby S.
Chapel Hill, NC

These are just as amazing as the normal sponges - but they're natural fiber sponges! They do the job just as well!
Abby R.
Abby R.
Clay City

Cleans dishes easily and prevents from a lot of hard scrubbing. Prices are reasonable.. may scratch dishes though.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Austin, TX

Sponges are sponges. Nothing too exciting but they got the job done. Would recommend but whatever you use is fine.

Join Now