Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know how to review a sponge but it gets the job done? It works great, it cleans all the dishes and it doesn't cost TOO much. It's a bit hard to find and you have to go to larger department stores to find but i'd buy again.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa
Definitely my favorite sponges. These seem to last the longest and are very sturdy. I like these for when I really have to scrub something clean before sticking it in the dishwasher. Will always repurchase these sponges.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
I always use scotch bright sponges when I hand wash my dishes. They remove every tough to remove food without too much effort. They don't start to smell bad after multiple uses which is great and they last a very long time
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
I really enjoy these sponges. They last a long time if I throw them in once a week in my dishwasher. It cleans them and helps them not look so gross and dirty. I like the fact they are more natural then I don't feel bad.
Autumn C.
Paragould, AR
I love the way that this sponge feels on my hands. It is one of the most perfect sponges to use to clean your dishes or even wipe down your sink and counters with. I will buy this product again & recommend it to others.
Gloria M.
Amherst, NY
They work just like the non-natural product, which is something that is important to me. Sometimes "green" products are less effective, but this is not one of them.
Hope W.
Great Barrington, MA
These are hands down my preferred "sponge", personally I don't like actual sponges because I feel like they hold in more germs, so these are great because it's just the scrubby part and they get my dishes very clean
Elsie C.
Tempe, AZ
I love these sponges they are great for washing dishes as well as counters around the house! They stay clean and are long lasting! I also love that they are efficient for the planet and I will be buying them again!
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH
These sponges are great. We used them at a coffee shop I worked for, they would bleach them overnight and would hold up for a long time. They scrub off stuck on food really well. They're a great value for the low price.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
I love that these are a greener version of the sponge. It still has the scrub on one side which is great. I have found these at Target, it is not too much more than the other sponges available. I love this product.