Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Danielle D.
Bedford, KY
I love these sponges! The color is great so it isn't an eye sore sitting on the sink and they're safe for non stick cookware. I don't use a dishwasher so my sponges get a lot of use and they last for a decent amount of time (at least a month) with daily use. I would definitely buy these again
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought these because they were recycled and natural however in my experience they didn't last as long! I was sadly disappointed in them! I bought them at target they were priced great but I would not buy again
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill , IA
I love these natural sponges. They last so long and you can sanitize and reuse them over and over. They are a good value and easy to find at any major store. I use them for my dishes, cleaning counters and my bathroom.
Lorraine G.
I use a lot of scotch sponges and I have to say this one was not a favorite of mine. The natural fibers came off and it wore out very quickly. I prefer the classic scotch sponges and I will never try these again.
Olivia D.
Charleston, SC
My favorite sponges! One side is soft and the other has a scrubber on it to really get dishes sparkling and clean! Love that these are all natural and recycled. The neutral brown color is also nice in my minimalist kitchen.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA
I love these sponges because they are Eco-friendly and are made form natural fibers. My only problem with these sponges is I feel like they don't clean tough spot very well. I also feel like I need to change the sponge more often as well because the scrubbing power gets weak very quickly.
Kyra H.
I like these because they're made with natural fibers. I've found that the scrubby side is soft enough to clean gunk off non-stick pans without scratching them, but durable enough to scrub burnt on food off a baking dish.
Jessica G.
Medford, NJ
These clean great. Much better than the original green and yellow ones that died my hands, sink, and dishes green! After using the truly odor-resistant Scrub Daddy, I haven't been able to appreciate this excellent cleaning tool once it becomes a stinky sponge that no sanitizing can cure.
Ashlyn M.
Newcastle, OK
The Natural fiber Scrub Sponges do a great job at cleaning my pots and pans without scratching them. I love that they are a green product and that they have a clean smell to them too. I usually pick up a pack once a month at Walmart and use them in the kitchen and even on my tiles floors!