Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH

These sponges are so durable. They scrub my stainless steel pans clean even when they have baked on pieces. I love that they are made of natural materials.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS

Absolutely love these. Mother nature is helping keep my family healthy and clean and these are no exception. Great product for anything you have to clean.
Allisyn D.
Allisyn D.

These are good sponges but sad they don't last longer. I feel like I need to replace these more often than other sponges, which might not be a bad thing.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Saint Joseph, IL

I love how great these work, similar to regular scotch-Brite. But they just slowly break down after a good solid 3 months of using it three times a day!
Erin B.
Erin B.
West Union, SC

I like to use this proudct while washing dishes. I asctually got it on sale and went back to get more. I like the fact that i'ts natural fibers as well.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Glen Ellyn, IL

These sponges are the best! They last longer than a regular sponge and get stinky less quickly. They scour really well but are still gentle. Love them!
Jacklyn H.
Jacklyn H.
Factoryville, PA

I always try to buy natural products when I can. I love that these have both the regular sponge side, and the scrubber side for harder to clean dishes.
Amy W.
Amy W.

We always use these sponges we buy them in bulk. They are great and they last a long time and you can throw them in the dishwasher when they get funky.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.

They are eco friendly and work great! I use them to wash dishes and the old ones for cleaning bathrooms and they work just as well as new ones. 10/10
Marielis P.
Marielis P.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Wasn't too fond of this sponge. It broke after a few uses and didn't scrub as well as other sponges ice used in the past. Don't think I'd buy again.

Join Now