Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Karen P.
Karen P.
These are the best things to do tough work with. It's just like the other ones you are used to seeing, the green ones. Absolutely no different except these are better for the environment. Sometimes the green ones will leave a residue on white if you scrub too hard and that doesn't happen here. I'm very happy with them.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
Love this sponge! I love that it is all natural. It is a little bit pricey for a sponge but I believe that it is worth it since the ingredients in it are all natural and it is reusable. I have purchased several of these in the past and I will continue to do so in the future if you are all about going green to save our planet then I would recommend using this sponge!!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I wanted to like these because I'm always searching for all natural products or natural alternatives. I found that the original sponges I'm used to buying are much more effective than these. It may be worth investigating a better way to make these because, while they cleaned, they just weren't as great as the standard sponges.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I use these sponges per my husbands request. They are environment friendly and work well for use in our home. We hand wash our dished and these live up to the test. I do not use a sponge for more than a week and throw it out so I don't know if there is anything wrong with extended use.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I did not like this sponge at all. The concept with this sponge is that you can get continued use with it as long as you put it in the dishwasher. Putting it in the dishwasher does not help extend the life of this sponge. It's a normal sponge and has the normal life of a typical sponge.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love this sponge. Its a natural alternative that uses natural fibers instead of manmade ones that once washed down our sink, harm the eco system. These don't hold smells like the other ones and they scrub just as good. Same price point and better for our environment.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Gulfport, FL
Really good sponges that are also eco friendly. My boyfriend is very conscious of things like this, which is nice because that's what I always overlook. He pointed these out to me and they work very well. I love th idea of them being eco friendly as well
Amy R.
Amy R.
Fountain
I purchase all cleaning items for my office, and I got these the last time I ordered. I like them much better than the green and yellow sponges that we had previously, and they don't seem to smell after using for over a week. Definitely a good brand.
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I really wanted to like these sponges, but unfortunately they fell apart so quickly from using it with my bathroom cleaners! They just started having little pieces fall off while I was using it which was extra messy! I will not be buying these again.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love that these sponges are greener and have natural fibers. They work great for cleaning dishes, pots and pans. They are gentle on my hands too and make it much easier to remove cooked on food.