Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA

I use scotch-bride Greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges. I buy the 6 pack so I always have sponges ready when my other sponge gets dingey or starts to produce a stale scent. I prefer this natural sponges because they seem to last a little bit longer with out smelling. I will continue to buy this product.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX

I usually gravitate to buying these sponges. I feel that they do a good job. They're natural so good for the environment and they are a neutral tan and brown color. I hate having a neon green sponge sticking out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. I buy the 2 pack and generally those will last me for a month.
Michele K.
Michele K.
Conroe, TX

Quality sponges. Gentle enough not to scratch but strong enough to scrub pots and pans. They don't start falling apart and shedding nearly as quickly as other generic brands I have used, and if they get a little smelly I just through them in the dishwasher. They come out fine, and still not falling apart.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH

We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN

These are great, effective sponges. I got these from Target. They last quite a while and do a good job for general dish cleaning and kitchen use. The scrubber on the back is soft enough to use for most non-stick pans, but doesn't remove truly baked-on food. For that, I still have to soak my dishes. T
Justin K.
Justin K.

I like the natural fiber scrub sponges because they are better for the environment. I bought them at Walmart and they were considerably more money than the normal sponges which is concerning. They didn't have a scent and if there was a similar cheaper product available I would buy the cheaper.
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO

Nice natural fiber spongers! They have a bit of a funky smell but are just as effective as the other sponges. They have a really strong scrubby side and a softer washing side. I got them at my local grocery store and I would reccomend them to someone looking for a greener sponge alternative.
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA

I love these sponges because they are Eco-friendly and are made form natural fibers. My only problem with these sponges is I feel like they don't clean tough spot very well. I also feel like I need to change the sponge more often as well because the scrubbing power gets weak very quickly.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Medford, NJ

These clean great. Much better than the original green and yellow ones that died my hands, sink, and dishes green! After using the truly odor-resistant Scrub Daddy, I haven't been able to appreciate this excellent cleaning tool once it becomes a stinky sponge that no sanitizing can cure.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I did not like this sponge at all. The concept with this sponge is that you can get continued use with it as long as you put it in the dishwasher. Putting it in the dishwasher does not help extend the life of this sponge. It's a normal sponge and has the normal life of a typical sponge.

Join Now