Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Michele K.
Michele K.
Conroe, TX

Quality sponges. Gentle enough not to scratch but strong enough to scrub pots and pans. They don't start falling apart and shedding nearly as quickly as other generic brands I have used, and if they get a little smelly I just through them in the dishwasher. They come out fine, and still not falling apart.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH

We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN

These are great, effective sponges. I got these from Target. They last quite a while and do a good job for general dish cleaning and kitchen use. The scrubber on the back is soft enough to use for most non-stick pans, but doesn't remove truly baked-on food. For that, I still have to soak my dishes. T
Justin K.
Justin K.

I like the natural fiber scrub sponges because they are better for the environment. I bought them at Walmart and they were considerably more money than the normal sponges which is concerning. They didn't have a scent and if there was a similar cheaper product available I would buy the cheaper.
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO

Nice natural fiber spongers! They have a bit of a funky smell but are just as effective as the other sponges. They have a really strong scrubby side and a softer washing side. I got them at my local grocery store and I would reccomend them to someone looking for a greener sponge alternative.
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA

I love these sponges because they are Eco-friendly and are made form natural fibers. My only problem with these sponges is I feel like they don't clean tough spot very well. I also feel like I need to change the sponge more often as well because the scrubbing power gets weak very quickly.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Medford, NJ

These clean great. Much better than the original green and yellow ones that died my hands, sink, and dishes green! After using the truly odor-resistant Scrub Daddy, I haven't been able to appreciate this excellent cleaning tool once it becomes a stinky sponge that no sanitizing can cure.
Serena F.
Serena F.
Topeka, KS

To be quite honest, these sponges are a waste of money. They do not work great for scrubbing and getting residue off dishes. I would not recommend these sponges to anyone. Not to mention, they are a little more pricey as well. Just stick to the good old yellow & green cleaning sponges.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA

These sponges are a little weird to be honest. They have some kind of fibers on them that don't wash out on to the dishes or anything like that but I guess it makes it look more "natural". It does the job for the most part, but I think I will be switching to a different kind of sponge.
Grace D.
Grace D.

These are good, inexpensive sponges. I always try to buy sponges in a larger pack because they need to be changed so frequently. These have a normal side as well as a tougher, more abrasive side for food that is more stuck on the dishes. You get a good amount of sponges for the price.

Join Now