Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
We buy these in bulk from Amazon. They are affordable enough that I can change it out weekly and so always have a fresh sponge available. I appreciate that they are a neutral color as I keep mine out in the sink. I would recommend them to others as well, they are gentle but tough enough to scour pots with the aid of some Barkeeper's Friend.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Harwich, MA

To me a sponge is a sponge, but i hate the yellow ones, whatever dye they use on them immediately starts coming out as soon as you get it wet, that is why i switched to the Natural Fiber sponges, it may be naive of me to think that they are slightly more environmentally friendly but they get the job done and dont run yellow.
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Saint Cloud, MN

I think that this sponges are nice, but I was expecting more for the price that I paid for. The fibers get all over and tend to come off when washing even from the first use. Even after squeezing off the water from it, it tends to trap a certain kind of odor which is quite unpleasant. That said, it does clean well though.
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
Farmington, AR

I saw this sponge and had to buy it for no reason, it's not like I didn't have 5 different ones at home. This sponge is not my to go to everyday use sponge but it does the job. The price is great, but the only thing is you have to scrub just a tad harder to get the food all the way off. honestly this is a great sponge.
Meryl C.
Meryl C.
Stockton, CA

My favorite sponge because of the natural fiber, and it works great. I originally bought it to clean my suede upholstry since it was a neutral color but I now use it for regular dish washing as well. The natural fibers are strong enough to scrub off grime but not so harsh that I'm worried about scratching my pans!
Madiee B.
Madiee B.

es una la marca conocida y de confianza Cuesta mucho menos comprar estos, y por alguna razón, éstos simplemente no huelen mal como otras estos son fantásticas y tienen toda una linea de cosas maravillosas y los limpiones no sueltan pelusa como otros Una de mis compras de mayor éxito de las esponjas las recomiendo
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I picked these up to be a little more environmentally friendly. Honestly, they arent as good as the original one with the green scratchy side but I'd be willing to sacrifice to do my part to help the planet. They clean a lot better than the "no-name" ones. Buy these! You'll know what I mean once you try them!
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Fiskdale, MA

Finally no coloring. Forget the purple and blue sponges. These sponges are pretty good at cleaning - and I love that they are natural. For the price they are well worth the value. Wish they sold them in larger quantities at Costco or BJ's. Seems like I can only get these in smaller sizes but love them.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH

We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN

These are great, effective sponges. I got these from Target. They last quite a while and do a good job for general dish cleaning and kitchen use. The scrubber on the back is soft enough to use for most non-stick pans, but doesn't remove truly baked-on food. For that, I still have to soak my dishes. T

Join Now