Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I really like the Scotch-Brite products. These are the only brushes we buy. I love the fact that these have natural fibers so they feel softer on my hands and don't tear them up as much as regular scrub sponges do. We are trying to move into a better more natural way to keep our house clean and these are a perfect fit for our home.
Allyssa K.
I like that it is green. Our environment is very important and it is important to realize that it need our help. The little things that we don't really pay attention to is the way and things we use to clean our house and bodies. I think we need to look into more things like this. Go green
Michaela C.
These are great.  The Scotch Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber sponges are our new go-to.  I like that there are no unnatural colors to bleed out of the sponge, and I feel better about discarding the sponges when I'm done because I know I'm not putting more plastic products into the landfill.  They work very well and hold up just as long as any other sponge I've tried.
Karen P.
These are the best things to do tough work with. It's just like the other ones you are used to seeing, the green ones. Absolutely no different except these are better for the environment. Sometimes the green ones will leave a residue on white if you scrub too hard and that doesn't happen here. I'm very happy with them.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
I usually gravitate to buying these sponges. I feel that they do a good job. They're natural so good for the environment and they are a neutral tan and brown color. I hate having a neon green sponge sticking out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. I buy the 2 pack and generally those will last me for a month.
Julia B.
Schenectady, NY
These sponges are good. They are rather bulky so they fill up pretty quickly with liquid. I bought them at target, they worked pretty well but were kind of expensive and I may not buy them again. They aren't the prettiest things in the world but overall get the job done!
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
I love when sponges have two sides/ textures to them because you can really get in there and scrub with one side and wipe it away with the other. These sponges are also really great because they are made from natural fibers! They are affordable and last a long time.
Kenley c.
Columbus, MS
I love that these are of a natural fiber but they do not scrub as well as the synthetic ones. In all though I am willing to take the trade off for the decreased environmental impact. The natural fiber is also better on my non-stick cookware than the more abrasive.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
Love this sponge! I love that it is all natural. It is a little bit pricey for a sponge but I believe that it is worth it since the ingredients in it are all natural and it is reusable. I have purchased several of these in the past and I will continue to do so in the future if you are all about going green to save our planet then I would recommend using this sponge!!
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
The sponges are more naturally made, so the coloring is a little different from normal sponges and shows wear a bit more than the typical green and yellow ones do, but it works just as well. I recommend popping it in the microwave to clean it every few days.