Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Cassie P.
Cassie P.

I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Sarasota, FL

I work at a holistic doctors office and we have to use all natural products and the Scot h brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges are the ones we use. They are great at cleaning all types of pots, pans, plates, cups, and the surfaces we have to clean up in the break room. The fact that they clean so amazingly and are natural is a huge plus.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Chattanooga, TN

I liked the idea of a natural fiber sponge, and I appreciated the natural colors and packaging, but I felt like the fibers kept falling off or ripping out of the sponge as I used it. It lasted about half of the time a regular Scotch-Brite Non-scratch scrub sponge would and felt terrible as it came apart in my hands, leaving fibers on my dishes.
wanda C.
wanda C.
Philadelphia, PA

We buy these in bulk from Amazon. They are affordable enough that I can change it out weekly and so always have a fresh sponge available. I appreciate that they are a neutral color as I keep mine out in the sink. I would recommend them to others as well, they are gentle but tough enough to scour pots with the aid of some Barkeeper's Friend.
Lianet V.
Lianet V.
Hialeah, FL

One unique tool provided by AT&T to their U-verse® Internet customers is a battery backup, which keeps all of your U-verse® services running, even during a power outage. Of course, this only lasts for a few hours, but it is still a great resource to have, especially if you live in an area where the power frequently goes out due to storms.
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
Kilgore, TX

This product was overpriced and worked no better than the standard sponge. For the price asked, which was over double the price of their standard sponges, this product was not worth it. It didn't last any longer or clean any better. I would not suggest buying this unless you desperately want to help the planet at a great cost to you.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Loxley, AL

I love that Scotch Brite offers all natural fibers scrub sponges. These sponges work well and make you feel good about cleaning and staying "green". These sponges are affordable, durable, and come in multi packs. I definitely recommend Scotch Brite Sponges of any kind but especially Scotch Bride's all natural fibers Sponges!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Harwich, MA

To me a sponge is a sponge, but i hate the yellow ones, whatever dye they use on them immediately starts coming out as soon as you get it wet, that is why i switched to the Natural Fiber sponges, it may be naive of me to think that they are slightly more environmentally friendly but they get the job done and dont run yellow.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

I loves these to clean dishes and pots and pans and everyone who comes over to my house and helps with the dishes loves it too. I even cuts them in half and use them for cleaning the shower. They are great to remover tuff stains and stubborn oil stain that another sponge brand couldn't tackle, I like it is earth friendly.

Join Now