Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Jessica C.
I have been buying these sponges since they came out. They used to last longer, and now seem thinner. Has the thickness changed lately? I like that they are a 'green' product, but may have to buy a longer lasting sponge. I used to really like them
We buy these in bulk from Amazon. They are affordable enough that I can change it out weekly and so always have a fresh sponge available. I appreciate that they are a neutral color as I keep mine out in the sink. I would recommend them to others as well, they are gentle but tough enough to scour pots with the aid of some Barkeeper's Friend.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I absolutely love these sponges! They are so soft and even the abrasive side is strong enough to scrub things off of pots and pans but soft enough to not be too rough on your hands. And its a plus that they are made of natural recycled fibers!
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
This is definitely a good quality sponge. It gets the job done and doesn't fall apart after only a few uses. I especially like that it is eco-conscious. Scotch Brite is a dependable and affordable brand that I would definitely recommend. 5/5
Lori L.
I love these! They work just as great as any other scrubber out there and the fact they are a greener alternative is a bonus in my book. I have thrown them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and the come out good as new. Highly recommended.
Kayla R.
Statesboro
I love these sponges. My roommates and I wash all our dishes with them. My local Walmart carries them, and they are the same price as other brands. They're effective, and I love that they are natural. I'm always looking for products that are better for the environment!
Sara W.
I really like the color of these and of course that they are greener. They are strong enough for the tough caked on dishes but non scratch for delicate glasses and plates. As long as you remove all water they remain fresh and ordorless
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
We use this product on our dishes and are happy with how well it works. Also, we love that it is environmentally friendly. It can be a bit more pricey compared to regular sponges. Definitely would use these again and recommend to others.
Brittany H.
Harwich, MA
To me a sponge is a sponge, but i hate the yellow ones, whatever dye they use on them immediately starts coming out as soon as you get it wet, that is why i switched to the Natural Fiber sponges, it may be naive of me to think that they are slightly more environmentally friendly but they get the job done and dont run yellow.
Brandon L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I think that this sponges are nice, but I was expecting more for the price that I paid for. The fibers get all over and tend to come off when washing even from the first use. Even after squeezing off the water from it, it tends to trap a certain kind of odor which is quite unpleasant. That said, it does clean well though.