Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Duryea, PA

I love things that are natural and are really awesome to the world. This is 100% effective you don't have to put to much work into scrubbing something with the sponge, it works wonders in kitchens and bathrooms!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Typical sponges but they make me feel better about doing good for the environment. I feel they last as long as other sponges. The scouring side isn't all that great, that's my only con. Price is average as well!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
South Lyon, MI

These are awesome sponges ! I also learned a trick! If you stick them in the top shelf of your dishwasher and run through the load with your dishes, no funky funky smell and it cleans them so they last longer!!
alex s.
alex s.
new bedford , ma

i love these sponges because they're natural and not too rough, they work well and last a decent amount of time i bought it target could be bought almost anywhere i would definitely purchase these sponges again
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA

These sponges work great for cleaning but I don't recommend for dishes as they start to smell right away the price is affordable and I like that it's natural materials I would recommend this sponge for cleaning
Carly S.
Carly S.
Eastlake, OH

This sponge seems to outlast a normal sponge in the summer. The musty smell of a normal sponge appears days after first use. This natural fiber sponge can go weeks before smelling. Definitely worth the switch.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI

These were cool. I tried them because it said natural and they were "green". I tend to prefer the scrub type sponges. I wouldn't buy again but if you like sponges without the green scrub part on it try these!
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

I love that the scrubs are green and works like any other scrub. I love the product and will always use it and the price is good for being a green product and helps with my dishes and it also matches my decor
Ellie H.
Ellie H.

Love these for being more natural than regular sponges and still working great. The stub side works good and the sponge side hold up well and doesn't get mildew or smell as long as you ring it out after use.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ

Go green! Strong and durable! Great for every home! Best feature is the wash ability it stays together longer. I purchase from Walmart and never been disappointed. Everyone should invest in the green option!

Join Now