Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photos (2)
Isela L.
Isela L.
Hinesville, GA
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
They lasted me about 3 days before they were too dull and got that weird bitter smell.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Nov. 28, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
This product did a great job cleaning . Loved the price for the value . Can't beat it.
Maia T.
Maia T.
Nov. 22, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
What's better than a sponge that WORKS and being friendly to the environment?!? This!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nov. 19, 2016, 7:17 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I use these sponges quite often and am disappointed that they don't hold up longer.
Dalconys V.
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
April 25, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I used to use the . I liked them, but Amazon stopped offering them and the third-party vendors want a ridiculous amount of money for them so I switched to these Scotch-Brites, which I find to be just as effective and much more economical.

They fit the hand well, but tend to be a little stiff owing to the thick and durable "scrubby" part. That's a good trade-off though, because they can take on any burnt on mess with just a bit of "elbow grease."

They are as non-scratch as the manufacturer claims. I use them on my Calphalon and Anolon non-stick pots and pans and they cause no damage whatsoever. I also use them on the removable ceramic plates As those plates age, they are losing their non-stick properties but I can still get them clean with these sponges and without damaging the remaining coating.

I see that a number of recent reviews complain about the sponges having a bad smell. I have not experienced this problem. In fact, they have no smell even after using.
Julie P.
Julie P.
June 25, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I personally like these because they are "green", and helping the planet in any way I can is always a good thing of course! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they don't seem to scrub nearly as well as the original! I still keep some around for easy jobs, but I will definitely stick to my heavy duty sponges for the tougher situations! No matter what, I always have at least 3 packages of this brand (in general) laying around the house! You just can't beat them! Unless you just really need a Magic Eraser for those "accidents" the kids have! 😂
Steph G.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
May 21, 2017, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
We use these at work too! Mainly in my field we use these tiny mouth mirrors and they have to be srubbed sometimes of the cement or materials before being disinfected and sterilized. And these dont scratch the mirrors at all. Which is great because once the tiny mirror is scratched you can't see a thing. They also dont scratch any of the other surfaces so it alllows me to use them through the machines and the walls and doors with ruining the outside material
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
Feb. 19, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I use scotch-bride Greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges. I buy the 6 pack so I always have sponges ready when my other sponge gets dingey or starts to produce a stale scent. I prefer this natural sponges because they seem to last a little bit longer with out smelling. I will continue to buy this product.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Palm Coast, FL
March 8, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE! This is my favorite sponge to use while cleaning. After some time it will shrink down, but it feels better knowing that these are natural fibers instead of using a sponge that collects so much bacteria and breaks so quickly. Never has this sponge broken on me! It works like a Brillo pad and a sponge at the same time, and get this! It is also safe to use on non-stick pans! This thing is awesome!
Shealyn M.
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack
I love when sponges have two sides/ textures to them because you can really get in there and scrub with one side and wipe it away with the other. These sponges are also really great because they are made from natural fibers! They are affordable and last a long time.