Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

These sponges work well, but mostly I purchased them because they were more aesthetically pleasing than the typical colors.
Casie W.
Casie W.
Fayetteville, AR

ECO FRIENDLY AND CHEAP!!! They don't get gross or smelly after use either! Extremely great on everything no scratch usage!
Joystar S.
Joystar S.
Bristol, PA

I'm saving the environment while cleaning my dishes. What could be better than that. I love this sponge and I always will.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Biloxi, MS

My new favorite sponges, clean my dishes perfect. Or maybe it's me ha
But really these work great hold up and are natural!
Beth V.
Beth V.
Traverse City, MI

My favorite sponges--work well and don't get smelly as fast as so many others. Quick spin in dishwasher and can use again.
Kelly Q.
Kelly Q.
Memphis, TN

I like these sponges. They work well and hold up nicely. I like that they can easily go in the dishwasher to get cleaned.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Springfield, OR

Clean as well as any other sponge. I love that it can be cleaned in the dish washer. I also really like the way it looks.
keyora g.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY

i love this brand so much i recommend this to any who loves a brand like this one i use it all the time all day every day
Darlene V.
Darlene V.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite sponges. Love this brand. Long lasting. Now they have the natural fiber scrub sponges which I love. Go green
GRACE STAR S.
GRACE STAR S.
Jb Mdl, NJ

I tried one pack if this. Im trying to be earth-friendly that's why I purchased this. It works the same as the blue one.

Join Now