Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Summertown, TN

Love these natural sponges. They do the job and make me feel like I'm helping the environment Sponges have so many great uses
Paige B.
Paige B.

Great sponges and make me feel a little better about using a non-reusable product because these are made with natural fibers.
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH

I was sceptical but after trying these, they've made a believer of me. I use these to scrub noon stick surfaces to the most.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

This are soft enough on the hands but are great for cleaning dishes we love them, they hold soap well and do not fall apart
Maryana K.
Maryana K.

Great natural fiber product, helps you clean your home or whatever you have to clean in a recycle kind of way. Easy to use.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Lake In The Hills, IL

Love that they are natural, antibacterial and they come in a 6 pack! Great bundle.and price. I usually get them at Walmart!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

These sponges work well, but mostly I purchased them because they were more aesthetically pleasing than the typical colors.
Joystar S.
Joystar S.
Bristol, PA

I'm saving the environment while cleaning my dishes. What could be better than that. I love this sponge and I always will.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Biloxi, MS

My new favorite sponges, clean my dishes perfect. Or maybe it's me ha
But really these work great hold up and are natural!
Beth V.
Beth V.
Traverse City, MI

My favorite sponges--work well and don't get smelly as fast as so many others. Quick spin in dishwasher and can use again.