Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Savannah, GA

Nice and scrybby yet soft. Doesn't scratch dishes but cleans great. Amazing with cleaning products on counters/stoves
Wes C.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD

I got these on super sale at target. I don't know if I would have purchased them not on sale, but they worked great!
sanjan P.
sanjan P.
Burlingame, CA

The only scrub sponge that I will ever use for my dishes. The best one out there. Really good one , trustworthy :).
Yaya B.
Yaya B.

It's okay I wouldn't get it again it builds up mold very quickly but ehhh it's okay I just gave my sister the rest
Darby S.
Darby S.
Chapel Hill, NC

These are just as amazing as the normal sponges - but they're natural fiber sponges! They do the job just as well!
Abby R.
Abby R.
Clay City

Cleans dishes easily and prevents from a lot of hard scrubbing. Prices are reasonable.. may scratch dishes though.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Austin, TX

Sponges are sponges. Nothing too exciting but they got the job done. Would recommend but whatever you use is fine.
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.

Defiantly the love of my life sponge. A natural sponge with effective cleaning. Double win. Highly recommended.
Bety V.
Bety V.

They are very good and useful in the home in few words very efficient and excellent products, I recommend them
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC

I got this for super cheap and was like what the heck I'll try it.. lasted me way longer than other brands did

Join Now