Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Olivia D.
Charleston, SC
My favorite sponges! One side is soft and the other has a scrubber on it to really get dishes sparkling and clean! Love that these are all natural and recycled. The neutral brown color is also nice in my minimalist kitchen.
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill, IA
I love these natural sponges. They last so long and you can sanitize and reuse them over and over. They are a good value and easy to find at any major store. I use them for my dishes, cleaning counters and my bathroom.
Danielle D.
Bedford, KY
I love these sponges! The color is great so it isn't an eye sore sitting on the sink and they're safe for non stick cookware. I don't use a dishwasher so my sponges get a lot of use and they last for a decent amount of time (at least a month) with daily use. I would definitely buy these again
Makayla M.
Taylor, PA
I love things that are natural and are really awesome to the world. This is 100% effective you don't have to put to much work into scrubbing something with the sponge, it works wonders in kitchens and bathrooms!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I opted to buy these because of the eco-friendliness and I don't have too many complaints about these sponges but I will say that the fibers disintegrate pretty quickly and they don't hold up like their regular sponges.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Jessica G.
Medford, NJ
These clean great. Much better than the original green and yellow ones that died my hands, sink, and dishes green! After using the truly odor-resistant Scrub Daddy, I haven't been able to appreciate this excellent cleaning tool once it becomes a stinky sponge that no sanitizing can cure.
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
These sponges are effective but also earth friendly - what a great find! They will not scratch up your pots and pans like some other sponges will but they will get off the dirt and grime. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a more natural product that is still effective
Ashlyn M.
Luther, OK
The Natural fiber Scrub Sponges do a great job at cleaning my pots and pans without scratching them. I love that they are a green product and that they have a clean smell to them too. I usually pick up a pack once a month at Walmart and use them in the kitchen and even on my tiles floors!
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
I love this for cleaning my plates and bowls. I buy the 6-pack because it well priced and then keep it under the sink and use them as needed. I buy mine usually at wall mart or target. It is very effective in getting my dishes clean. I would recommend.