Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Sara W.
I really like the color of these and of course that they are greener. They are strong enough for the tough caked on dishes but non scratch for delicate glasses and plates. As long as you remove all water they remain fresh and ordorless
Courtney S.
I use these sponges for doing the dishes and they hold up well. They're a little more expensive than most, but they last me a long time and I like that they a little more environmentally friendly than some other products out there.
Alysia H.
Farmington, AR
I saw this sponge and had to buy it for no reason, it's not like I didn't have 5 different ones at home. This sponge is not my to go to everyday use sponge but it does the job. The price is great, but the only thing is you have to scrub just a tad harder to get the food all the way off. honestly this is a great sponge.
Maiya A.
Monroe , CT
im always looking for more ways to give back to the environment and continue a green lifestyle. with these sponges its an easy compromise they keep clean and also dont stink when you use them often. i would buy them again and also reccommend to someone else
Stephanie M.
I bought these sponges because they claim to be a green product. I think they work just as well as other sponges do. The pros to buying these sponges are that they are made of natural materials. I would purchase these sponges again in the future.
Brandon L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I think that this sponges are nice, but I was expecting more for the price that I paid for. The fibers get all over and tend to come off when washing even from the first use. Even after squeezing off the water from it, it tends to trap a certain kind of odor which is quite unpleasant. That said, it does clean well though.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the fluffiest, most squished and hearty sponge I've ever used. I like it because of its natural fibers that are soft and feel like it holds ore soap. They are noticeably different from your regular sponges. Try it, you'll like it.
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM
Nothing wrong, but nothing great. They are different than typical sponges, but not "bad'. I think I will stick with a brush that I can toss in the dishwasher made of nylon to keep germs reduced and not use sponges anymore actually.
Jordyn Kristen H.
Gulfport, MS
I love these sponges because they're not only natural but they literally have no dyes or anything in them. I'm able to clean EVERYTHING WITH THEM! My walls and cabinets don't get stained like from dye that other sponges have.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
These are great if you're into environmentally friendly products and also need a sponge/scrubber that gets the job done quickly. It can take a while to wash all the suds out however so you don't really need to squeeze lot of detergent on to it