Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The natural fibers in this is what got me to purchase this item. I wasn't disappointed. Did a great job cleaning and was not expensive. I would definitely purchase this product again. Really like that it has natural fibers.
Caitlin K.
Plano, TX
I love these sponges and use them on everything. I keep three in my bathroom and two in my kitchen. The only change I would make is making them available in different colors so that I can remember which one I use for what!
Sarah C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love these because they are so much better for the environment! This brand is the only way to go for durable sponges at an affordable price. I just wish I could find the green natural sponges in a much larger pack at Costco
Desiree J.
Fiskdale, MA
Finally no coloring. Forget the purple and blue sponges. These sponges are pretty good at cleaning - and I love that they are natural. For the price they are well worth the value. Wish they sold them in larger quantities at Costco or BJ's. Seems like I can only get these in smaller sizes but love them.
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
These are great all natural sponges. They dont fall apart very easily and last for a good while. I like how coarse the pads are too and that makes it so much easier to scrub off all the hard to get spots on my dishes.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
These are great, effective sponges. I got these from Target. They last quite a while and do a good job for general dish cleaning and kitchen use. The scrubber on the back is soft enough to use for most non-stick pans, but doesn't remove truly baked-on food. For that, I still have to soak my dishes. T
Bethanny G.
Lexington, KY
While I appreciate the "natural" attempt, these are flimsy. They constantly shred and shed fibers that make a mess. The tough side to the sponge is weak and doesn't get off tough grime like their regular sponge.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Olivia D.
Charleston, SC
My favorite sponges! One side is soft and the other has a scrubber on it to really get dishes sparkling and clean! Love that these are all natural and recycled. The neutral brown color is also nice in my minimalist kitchen.