Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Sparks, NV

These are great all natural sponges. They dont fall apart very easily and last for a good while. I like how coarse the pads are too and that makes it so much easier to scrub off all the hard to get spots on my dishes.
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Cuzco- Perú

Is one of the most precious products that I have, with it I make my dishes, fees, spoons, etc. Are always clean and also makes our kitchen smell super good. Also always keeps us protected the dishes without scratches
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

Does not scratch my good dishes and is all natural. It smelled very natural and earthy. I was very impressed there was no scratching. It's an amazing all natural product. I definitely recommend this product to others
Hailey C.
Hailey C.

Saya U.
Saya U.
Boone, NC

I loved these sponges so much! They were a little more expensive than regular sponges, but definitely worth it. They are sustainable and made from natural fibers which made me feel a little better about using them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
sherman oaks, ca

These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Nhu D.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA

I mean, they work. Great for scraping off caked on food from plates and pans. Just have to be careful on silverware and plastic because they can scratch. The original ones hold up better and stay scratcher longer.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton, PA

The only one that is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

I use a lot of scotch sponges and I have to say this one was not a favorite of mine. The natural fibers came off and it wore out very quickly. I prefer the classic scotch sponges and I will never try these again.
Bethanny G.
Bethanny G.
Lexington, Ky

While I appreciate the "natural" attempt, these are flimsy. They constantly shred and shed fibers that make a mess. The tough side to the sponge is weak and doesn't get off tough grime like their regular sponge.

Join Now