Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I like that these sponges work really well . I have always used this brand . I like that these are environmentally friendly . I would recommend these to anybody who uses sponges in the kitchen.
Sara T.
I love that you can throw these in the dishwasher to clean. The texture is a bit strange compared to a regular sponge,but you get used to it. The only thing i was disappointed in was the scrubby side. It wasn't as nice as the regular or nonscratch scrubbers.
Kate W.
Baltimore, MD
I love the natural fiber sponges. Switching to more natural products has definitely been an endeavor, but having these available at all major stores is fantastic. They do the job and are the same price as traditional sponges. I will continue to use them.
eliza p.
Meredith, NH
They do a great job of getting up tough spots on dishes and they don't get moldy as easily as other sponges. Plus they are made from recycled materials and natural fibers so you don't have to feel bad about using something that is bad for the earth.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the natural fibers of these scrubbers. They work great and are a greener cleaner option. I buy from target and at a great price I would recommend them to any one that likes to use sponges. I find that I throw my sponges out very frequently though because I'm afraid of germ buildup
Paige H.
Gulfport, FL
Really good sponges that are also eco friendly. My boyfriend is very conscious of things like this, which is nice because that's what I always overlook. He pointed these out to me and they work very well. I love th idea of them being eco friendly as well
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love that these sponges are greener and have natural fibers. They work great for cleaning dishes, pots and pans. They are gentle on my hands too and make it much easier to remove cooked on food.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I really wanted to like these sponges, but unfortunately they fell apart so quickly from using it with my bathroom cleaners! They just started having little pieces fall off while I was using it which was extra messy! I will not be buying these again.
Laura S.
Bear, DE
I really enjoy using Scotch-Brite cleaning products. The Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are spectacular. I believe that they are a good value, and do a great job with cleaning all of the dishes that my large family has on a daily basis.
Amy R.
Fountain
I purchase all cleaning items for my office, and I got these the last time I ordered. I like them much better than the green and yellow sponges that we had previously, and they don't seem to smell after using for over a week. Definitely a good brand.