Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Biloxi, MS

My new favorite sponges, clean my dishes perfect. Or maybe it's me ha
But really these work great hold up and are natural!
Beth V.
Beth V.
Traverse City, MI

My favorite sponges--work well and don't get smelly as fast as so many others. Quick spin in dishwasher and can use again.
Casie W.
Casie W.
Fayetteville, AR

ECO FRIENDLY AND CHEAP!!! They don't get gross or smelly after use either! Extremely great on everything no scratch usage!
Ariana P.
Ariana P.

They clean everything without leftovers
They are hygienic
Its products are good and of good quality
They are good cleaners
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Long Sault, Ontario

I really enjoy this product, it works the same as the origional but I feel ethically better because they are Eco friendly
Kelly Q.
Kelly Q.
Memphis, TN

I like these sponges. They work well and hold up nicely. I like that they can easily go in the dishwasher to get cleaned.
keyora g.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY

i love this brand so much i recommend this to any who loves a brand like this one i use it all the time all day every day
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Springfield, OR

Clean as well as any other sponge. I love that it can be cleaned in the dish washer. I also really like the way it looks.
Tori B.
Tori B.

I absolutely love these but I feel like they don't last as long as the normal ones. You can get them basically anywhere.
Darlene V.
Darlene V.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite sponges. Love this brand. Long lasting. Now they have the natural fiber scrub sponges which I love. Go green

Join Now