Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Isabel J.
Isabel J.
Veracruz, México

Super buena a un precio bastante económico y armado en un buen paquete de 6 para tener repuestos.
Limpia muy bbien para lavar los trastes limpiar la mesa y el baño etc
They work well and are inexpensive enough I don't feel bad replacing them frequently. Easy to buy a couple at a time and throw under the sink until I need a new one.
allison s.
allison s.
Salt Lake City, UT

I was skeptical, given its a natural materials sponge, but it held together really well! Additionally it's more porous so that sponge smell isn't as much as an issue
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Buffalo, NY

They work just like the non-natural product, which is something that is important to me. Sometimes "green" products are less effective, but this is not one of them.
Karina W.
Karina W.
Longmont, CO

The sponges are effective, I love that they are natural, however, it would be great if they were more durable. Other than that, I do love all scotch-brite products.
AmberBrooke J.
AmberBrooke J.
Silver Springs, NV

I like using these on my pets dishes. Also I use them on any dishes I'm using for sick children. Just makes me feel a little bit safer that it's all natural product
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't know if the natural fibers really make that much of a difference, but I prefer the look of these over the bright blue. They're sponges, don't over think it.
Amie E.
Amie E.

These sponges get the job done. But they also help me feel environmentally conscious while using them. They're a great product and you get your bang for your buck.
Megan W.
Megan W.

I gave these a whirl in an effort to be more environmentally friendly - they did a decent job but didn't hold up quite as well as the original green Scotch-Brites.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lakewood, WA

I hated this spong it fell apart fast and easily and sucked when it came to cleaning I bought this once and I never bought it again a paper towel does a better job

Join Now