Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
Love this sponge! I love that it is all natural. It is a little bit pricey for a sponge but I believe that it is worth it since the ingredients in it are all natural and it is reusable. I have purchased several of these in the past and I will continue to do so in the future if you are all about going green to save our planet then I would recommend using this sponge!!
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a staple in my kitchen, absolutely necessary when washing dishes and maintaining a clean home and environment. I typically buy the 6 pack since it is the most value and we go through them like crazy at home! We love how they get all our dishes and pans clean.
Jessica C.
I have been buying these sponges since they came out. They used to last longer, and now seem thinner. Has the thickness changed lately? I like that they are a 'green' product, but may have to buy a longer lasting sponge. I used to really like them
Brittany H.
Harwich, MA
To me a sponge is a sponge, but i hate the yellow ones, whatever dye they use on them immediately starts coming out as soon as you get it wet, that is why i switched to the Natural Fiber sponges, it may be naive of me to think that they are slightly more environmentally friendly but they get the job done and dont run yellow.
Stephanie M.
I bought these sponges because they claim to be a green product. I think they work just as well as other sponges do. The pros to buying these sponges are that they are made of natural materials. I would purchase these sponges again in the future.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I wanted to like these because I'm always searching for all natural products or natural alternatives. I found that the original sponges I'm used to buying are much more effective than these. It may be worth investigating a better way to make these because, while they cleaned, they just weren't as great as the standard sponges.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO
Nice natural fiber spongers! They have a bit of a funky smell but are just as effective as the other sponges. They have a really strong scrubby side and a softer washing side. I got them at my local grocery store and I would reccomend them to someone looking for a greener sponge alternative.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
I love these sponges. Theyre natural so thats a plus and they last a very long time before breaking apart. These never seemed to get that stinking kitchen rag smell either so i liked that about these as well
Jessica G.
Medford, NJ
These clean great. Much better than the original green and yellow ones that died my hands, sink, and dishes green! After using the truly odor-resistant Scrub Daddy, I haven't been able to appreciate this excellent cleaning tool once it becomes a stinky sponge that no sanitizing can cure.
Jasmine T.
Whitestone, NY
Usually when I see that a product is natural I assume that it won't work as well. This was not the case. It does the job each time and works just as well as the regular sponges, and they even last longer before starting to smell! I will be repurchasing this as soon as these run out.