Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Carly B.
Carly B.
Beaumont, CA

The natural fibers in this is what got me to purchase this item. I wasn't disappointed. Did a great job cleaning and was not expensive. I would definitely purchase this product again. Really like that it has natural fibers.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Plano, TX

I love these sponges and use them on everything. I keep three in my bathroom and two in my kitchen. The only change I would make is making them available in different colors so that I can remember which one I use for what!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA

I don't feel like these sponges hold up as well as the others, greener is a plus but the quality just isn't the same. I did notice however they don't develop a stench like the typical sponges. I would not buy these again.
Anabella M.
Anabella M.
Hemet

I am currently using this sponge. My gf bought it for me at Walmart and I can honestly say it holds soap so well. It's very effective. It's a little stiff but it does it's job. I'd definitely buy this over and over again.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.

I like these because they're made with natural fibers. I've found that the scrubby side is soft enough to clean gunk off non-stick pans without scratching them, but durable enough to scrub burnt on food off a baking dish.
Trista S.
Trista S.
Charleston, WV

I feel comfortable using all natural products and this is a quality one. The scrub part is tough enough to get stuff stuck on dishes and pans. My only problem with this is that it's just as expensive as any other sponge.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa

Definitely my favorite sponges. These seem to last the longest and are very sturdy. I like these for when I really have to scrub something clean before sticking it in the dishwasher. Will always repurchase these sponges.
Katelin W.
Katelin W.
Hopatcong, NJ

These are by far my favorite sponges! They don't keep that nasty odor that some of those cheap sponges keep, it washes great and it holds up for the right amount of time. I replace my sponge every few week out of habit.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

I opted to buy these because of the eco-friendliness and I don't have too many complaints about these sponges but I will say that the fibers disintegrate pretty quickly and they don't hold up like their regular sponges.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA

I love these natural sponges. They last so long and you can sanitize and reuse them over and over. They are a good value and easy to find at any major store. I use them for my dishes, cleaning counters and my bathroom.

Join Now