Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Allie S.
Nashville, TN
Just bought these the other day. They were surprisingly cheaper than other sponges, which isn't typical when purchasing "green" items. I love these, because of their bristles on the side. They help to remove leftover crumbs and cut through grease.
Cameron S.
Kilgore, TX
This product was overpriced and worked no better than the standard sponge. For the price asked, which was over double the price of their standard sponges, this product was not worth it. It didn't last any longer or clean any better. I would not suggest buying this unless you desperately want to help the planet at a great cost to you.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I absolutely love these sponges! They are so soft and even the abrasive side is strong enough to scrub things off of pots and pans but soft enough to not be too rough on your hands. And its a plus that they are made of natural recycled fibers!
Kayla R.
Statesboro
I love these sponges. My roommates and I wash all our dishes with them. My local Walmart carries them, and they are the same price as other brands. They're effective, and I love that they are natural. I'm always looking for products that are better for the environment!
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
This is definitely a good quality sponge. It gets the job done and doesn't fall apart after only a few uses. I especially like that it is eco-conscious. Scotch Brite is a dependable and affordable brand that I would definitely recommend. 5/5
Lori L.
I love these! They work just as great as any other scrubber out there and the fact they are a greener alternative is a bonus in my book. I have thrown them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and the come out good as new. Highly recommended.
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these sponges AND the fact that they are natural! I have definitely noticed a difference with using these natural sponges vs synthetic. They seem to not mold/mildew as quickly. I also throw them in the laundry machine (wash and dry) to get them clean and reuse them! It works!
Brittany H.
Harwich, MA
To me a sponge is a sponge, but i hate the yellow ones, whatever dye they use on them immediately starts coming out as soon as you get it wet, that is why i switched to the Natural Fiber sponges, it may be naive of me to think that they are slightly more environmentally friendly but they get the job done and dont run yellow.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
We use this product on our dishes and are happy with how well it works. Also, we love that it is environmentally friendly. It can be a bit more pricey compared to regular sponges. Definitely would use these again and recommend to others.
Sara W.
I really like the color of these and of course that they are greener. They are strong enough for the tough caked on dishes but non scratch for delicate glasses and plates. As long as you remove all water they remain fresh and ordorless