Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Morgan Q.
Morgan Q.
Republic, MO

I love that this is a natural type of sponge. Makes me feel not as wasteful and not as nervous when washing dishes that I eat off of
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma

I like these don't ruin as quickly as other sponges they don't fall apart quick. I like that they are all natural. no scent to them.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO

I found using these were harder as you need more elbow grease for tough jobs and I didn't feel it was a great value for the price.
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, Tx

I love green stuff, I hate wasting material that can be use for better. These fiber scrubs are very awesome and work just the same
Tosha M.
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS

Great product all natural I have one in every room of the house along with different cleaning products I recommend getting it asap
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Salt Lake City, UT

Great little scrubbing sponge. Dishes get clean and world goes a bit more green. Doesn't get as smelly as quick as cheap sponges.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.

They do exactly what you would expect and I don't have to feel as bad when I need to throw one out. It's nice to be eco-friendly.
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Winchester, CA

works well. Cleans dishes and surfaces nicely. Easy to use and easy to clean. Disposable and best if used with cleaning products
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il

this sponge was a gift I liked very well and clean dishes, and also as it is ecologica it makes me feel good to the environment
orange c.
orange c.

Green family. Transitioning to all natural products. Cuts through food and grease easily and does not scratch counter surfaces.

Join Now