Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
M M.
M M.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these Sponges. They work just as well as the regular scotch Brite sponges. They are great for handwriting dishes, pots, and pans.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Superior, WI

I'm happy to see a green alternative however I wish these worked a bit better. I have bought scotch rite for years and plan to continue
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX

These dish sponges are SO good! The fact that they are "green" makes it even better! And they're a good bang for your buck! Love them!
Jennie J.
Jennie J.

These are the best natural and eco friendly scrub brushes. Definitely me, and my family's choice! Safe for my two little ones at home!
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC

For a green product, it really works just all well as the original pads! I feel like this product does have a shorter shelf life tho.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA

I'm not sure but I don't like the way it doesn't work like the other scotch bride products did I felt like it didn't hold up as well
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma

I like these don't ruin as quickly as other sponges they don't fall apart quick. I like that they are all natural. no scent to them.
Morgan Q.
Morgan Q.
Republic, MO

I love that this is a natural type of sponge. Makes me feel not as wasteful and not as nervous when washing dishes that I eat off of
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, Tx

I love green stuff, I hate wasting material that can be use for better. These fiber scrubs are very awesome and work just the same
Tosha M.
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS

Great product all natural I have one in every room of the house along with different cleaning products I recommend getting it asap