Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH

I love these they are such a great price. They so get the job done and I don't have to worry about tossing them if they get gross. I usually pick these up at Walmart. I'd definitely recommend. I love cleaning my walls with them.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cleveland Hts, OH

I love these because they are so much better for the environment! This brand is the only way to go for durable sponges at an affordable price. I just wish I could find the green natural sponges in a much larger pack at Costco
Jordyn Kristen H.
Jordyn Kristen H.
Gulfport, MS

I love these sponges because they're not only natural but they literally have no dyes or anything in them. I'm able to clean EVERYTHING WITH THEM! My walls and cabinets don't get stained like from dye that other sponges have.
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena, Ca

Love that these use natural fibers in them, I pretty much use them for everything, from dishes to countertops. I can't even count the amount of times that I have repurchased, they last forever, and they are a great purchase.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

I like the fact that these are green cleaning sponges, which makes me feel better about keeping things safer for my family and newborn. Never had any problems with this product, and they last until I want to change them out.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Santa Rosa, CA

These sponges work great! I love that they are not plastic and dyed funny colors. My only complaint is that they do not last as long, but it's minimally different and worth it. I dispose of them in the compost when I'm done.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH

Got smelly quickly. Also not sure if it was because they were green, but I noticed tiny pieces started to come off and stick to my clean dishes. They worked well for able a week but then would have to change it to a new one.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.

Very good for the price! They are long lasting and work great! They happened to be out of the kind I usually buy so I had doubts but they proved me wrong! A great find at Kroger! I'll definitely consider buying these again!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Harleysville, PA

My favorite sponges! One side is soft and the other has a scrubber on it to really get dishes sparkling and clean! Love that these are all natural and recycled. The neutral brown color is also nice in my minimalist kitchen.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Beaumont, CA

The natural fibers in this is what got me to purchase this item. I wasn't disappointed. Did a great job cleaning and was not expensive. I would definitely purchase this product again. Really like that it has natural fibers.

Join Now