Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
keyora g.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY

i love this brand so much i recommend this to any who loves a brand like this one i use it all the time all day every day
Kelly Q.
Kelly Q.
Memphis, TN

I like these sponges. They work well and hold up nicely. I like that they can easily go in the dishwasher to get cleaned.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Long Sault, Ontario

I really enjoy this product, it works the same as the origional but I feel ethically better because they are Eco friendly
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Springfield, OR

Clean as well as any other sponge. I love that it can be cleaned in the dish washer. I also really like the way it looks.
Darlene V.
Darlene V.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite sponges. Love this brand. Long lasting. Now they have the natural fiber scrub sponges which I love. Go green
Tori B.
Tori B.

I absolutely love these but I feel like they don't last as long as the normal ones. You can get them basically anywhere.
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Toledo, OH

These 'shed' a lot of the brown fibers and, kind of inconsequential, but they looked dirtier because of the light color.
Emily K.
Emily K.

These were awful! They literally disintegrated in my hand as I was trying to wash pans. Absolutely not worth the money.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA

These are my favorite to use when hand washing dishes. They really get tbe dishes and spots off the dishes perfectly!
Diana N.
Diana N.

These work great, they are just really big sponges. We usually toss out sponges every month and a half to two months.

Join Now