Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Sophia C.
I don't like them, after 2 days of using they get musty and the smell is horrible, also they break easily. I haven't bought again, I don't really like them at all. I bought them on Walmart and I will not recommended it to others because of the smell
Jasmine H.
I love these for cleaning and also dishes. The previous sponges I was buying were terrible about scratching and I haven't noticed any new scratches since changing over to these. I love that they are made of natural fibers and they clean really well
We buy these in bulk from Amazon. They are affordable enough that I can change it out weekly and so always have a fresh sponge available. I appreciate that they are a neutral color as I keep mine out in the sink. I would recommend them to others as well, they are gentle but tough enough to scour pots with the aid of some Barkeeper's Friend.
Allie S.
Nashville, TN
Just bought these the other day. They were surprisingly cheaper than other sponges, which isn't typical when purchasing "green" items. I love these, because of their bristles on the side. They help to remove leftover crumbs and cut through grease.
Jessica C.
I have been buying these sponges since they came out. They used to last longer, and now seem thinner. Has the thickness changed lately? I like that they are a 'green' product, but may have to buy a longer lasting sponge. I used to really like them
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I absolutely love these sponges! They are so soft and even the abrasive side is strong enough to scrub things off of pots and pans but soft enough to not be too rough on your hands. And its a plus that they are made of natural recycled fibers!
Cameron S.
Kilgore, TX
This product was overpriced and worked no better than the standard sponge. For the price asked, which was over double the price of their standard sponges, this product was not worth it. It didn't last any longer or clean any better. I would not suggest buying this unless you desperately want to help the planet at a great cost to you.
Kayla R.
Statesboro
I love these sponges. My roommates and I wash all our dishes with them. My local Walmart carries them, and they are the same price as other brands. They're effective, and I love that they are natural. I'm always looking for products that are better for the environment!
Lori L.
I love these! They work just as great as any other scrubber out there and the fact they are a greener alternative is a bonus in my book. I have thrown them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and the come out good as new. Highly recommended.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
This is definitely a good quality sponge. It gets the job done and doesn't fall apart after only a few uses. I especially like that it is eco-conscious. Scotch Brite is a dependable and affordable brand that I would definitely recommend. 5/5