Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN

They hold the smell of nasty so I throw them away way quicker but I am a greener person so I forsure go with these and would recommend then
Allison S.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY

I like these a lot. I get them at target. They do not last a long time but they are sustainability made so it's still better for the earth.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL

Very durable . The best thing is that it can be washed in the dish washer. Doesn't get that horrible odor when it's been used for a while
M M.
M M.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these Sponges. They work just as well as the regular scotch Brite sponges. They are great for handwriting dishes, pots, and pans.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

I kind of liked this only because it has a point to get stubborn corners clean what i didn't like was that it wasn't as rough as id wish
Candace P.
Candace P.
Superior, WI

I'm happy to see a green alternative however I wish these worked a bit better. I have bought scotch rite for years and plan to continue
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX

These dish sponges are SO good! The fact that they are "green" makes it even better! And they're a good bang for your buck! Love them!
Jennie J.
Jennie J.

These are the best natural and eco friendly scrub brushes. Definitely me, and my family's choice! Safe for my two little ones at home!
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC

For a green product, it really works just all well as the original pads! I feel like this product does have a shorter shelf life tho.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA

I'm not sure but I don't like the way it doesn't work like the other scotch bride products did I felt like it didn't hold up as well

Join Now