Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
New Britain, CT

I received this sponge for free from a promotion it was really good on scrubbing but I def wouldn't use it for everyday dishes I feel it's too harsh
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC

I've tried these one time. I haven't bought them again. Not my favorite for the price but they do get to job done it's subjective opinion I guess
lindsey f.
lindsey f.

My favorite sponge! I love that they can be cleaned in the dishwasher makes them last longer. Better for the environment and saves money win win
Paula R.
Paula R.
Dallas, TX

Helping the planet by being green and being able to still clean as well is an amazing feeling. I love this product and how light weight it is
Abby M.
Abby M.
Springboro, OH

I love the eco friendly scotch brute scrubbing pads. They are easy to use, great to clean with. I get a lot of use before it need a new one.
Kayzia W.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver, WA

Works good like a regular sponge. I like that its got the natural thing goin on as im all about that. Got as a gift but will purchase again.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN

They hold the smell of nasty so I throw them away way quicker but I am a greener person so I forsure go with these and would recommend then
Allison S.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY

I like these a lot. I get them at target. They do not last a long time but they are sustainability made so it's still better for the earth.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL

Very durable . The best thing is that it can be washed in the dish washer. Doesn't get that horrible odor when it's been used for a while
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

I kind of liked this only because it has a point to get stubborn corners clean what i didn't like was that it wasn't as rough as id wish