Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA

I love these pads - they have the right size/shape/scour/sponge consistency to get the job done nicely and easily. I'd say they have the same chance as most sponges to get that mildew smell - so I make sure they are fairly dry after each use.
Mari M.
Mari M.

Greener version of the Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. They work well but not as well as the regular Scotch bride. .They are thinner and did not last as long. For someone who is eco conscious then these are the spores for you.
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL

This is definitely a good quality sponge. It gets the job done and doesn't fall apart after only a few uses. I especially like that it is eco-conscious. Scotch Brite is a dependable and affordable brand that I would definitely recommend. 5/5
Lori L.
Lori L.

I love these! They work just as great as any other scrubber out there and the fact they are a greener alternative is a bonus in my book. I have thrown them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and the come out good as new. Highly recommended.
Leila E.
Leila E.
Jamaica, NY

These sponges are great, long lasting. I hate sponges that break apart after a few washes but these don't. They are good value at an afforable price and i would recommend this to anyone who is forced to wash dishes, it will change your life
Laura M.
Laura M.
Seaside, CA

I like that Scotch-Brite provides a more natural option and these sponges do work well. Unfortunately these sponges don't seem to last as long as others and, after a certain amount of use, shed coconut fiber onto dishes and down my drain.
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the fluffiest, most squished and hearty sponge I've ever used. I like it because of its natural fibers that are soft and feel like it holds ore soap. They are noticeably different from your regular sponges. Try it, you'll like it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA

We use this product on our dishes and are happy with how well it works. Also, we love that it is environmentally friendly. It can be a bit more pricey compared to regular sponges. Definitely would use these again and recommend to others.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Howard, OH

This sponge works great like a standard scotch brite sponge. As far as it being "greener" or "cleaner" I'm not sure. I know it may be better for recycling purposes, being a "greener" product, but other than that I wasn't that impressed.
Sara W.
Sara W.

I really like the color of these and of course that they are greener. They are strong enough for the tough caked on dishes but non scratch for delicate glasses and plates. As long as you remove all water they remain fresh and ordorless

Join Now