Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.
Defiantly the love of my life sponge. A natural sponge with effective cleaning. Double win. Highly recommended.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I got this for super cheap and was like what the heck I'll try it.. lasted me way longer than other brands did
Mildred A.
Mildred A.
Leominster, MA
For me the enviroment is first i love these aponhea they leave my pots clean and easy to remove greassy dishes
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Sun City, CA
Scotch-bride greener clean sponges are great for the earth and gental on my dishes!!! I love this color also.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the green aspect and the fact that you can put it in the dishwasher and reuse them is just wonderful.
andrea g.
andrea g.
excelente para limpiar las ollas mas delicadas ya que arranca todo el sucia de las mismas pero sin dañarlas
Alycia H.
Alycia H.
I'm definitely impressed with these sponges. They hold together really well. They don't fall apart easily.
amo essas esponjas adoro muito otima para lavar louça excelente sempre compro quando vou ao mercado sempre
Sheena H.
Sheena H.
Mount Olive, NC
They don't hold up very well after being used a few times. The sponge would leave brown pieces on my pots.
Roxana G.
Roxana G.
saratoga springs
I everytime bought this sponge is very good is effective and shipper is good I bought in the super market