Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
rochester, mn

these are great sponges. They work well at getting off left over food. Do not scrape none stick pans. Work really well with my stainless steel pans.
Erin B.
Erin B.
West Union, SC

I like to use this proudct while washing dishes. I asctually got it on sale and went back to get more. I like the fact that i'ts natural fibers as well.
Jacklyn H.
Jacklyn H.
Factoryville, PA

I always try to buy natural products when I can. I love that these have both the regular sponge side, and the scrubber side for harder to clean dishes.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Buford, GA

these sponges work just like the others. There is nothing extra special about them but it's nice to know they are a better option for the environment!
Danica E.
Danica E.
Hempstead, NY

It's was a little expensive for a sponge. But it's did last a longer the usual. It also didn't get that horrible sponge smell that's old sponges get.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.

They are eco friendly and work great! I use them to wash dishes and the old ones for cleaning bathrooms and they work just as well as new ones. 10/10
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
New Britain, CT

I received this sponge for free from a promotion it was really good on scrubbing but I def wouldn't use it for everyday dishes I feel it's too harsh
Christine K.
Christine K.
Augusta, GA

I've tried these one time. I haven't bought them again. Not my favorite for the price but they do get to job done it's subjective opinion I guess
lindsey f.
lindsey f.

My favorite sponge! I love that they can be cleaned in the dishwasher makes them last longer. Better for the environment and saves money win win
Paula R.
Paula R.
Dallas, TX

Helping the planet by being green and being able to still clean as well is an amazing feeling. I love this product and how light weight it is

Join Now