Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Arturo R.
Arturo R.
Mesquite, TX

I recently purchased Scotch-Brite Grenner Clean since I do use sponges everyday and there awesome! They work way better than other brands. It's so wonderful that Scotch-Brite are using natural resources.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

This particular line of product is just ok. I still prefer the original yellow/green sponge. It doesn't make as much bubbles as the original one. And i feel like it is not as soft. I wont buy this again
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Omaha, NE

I use these all the time. They are earn friendly and help so much when I'm cleaning. The scrub part on it is amazing. After buying this sponge I haven't turned back. I love it so much. Very good price.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Rochester, NY

Holds up really well. I am still able to get stuck on grime of all my dirty dishes. I feel good about using a product that is good to the environment. They do cost a bit more, but they are also green.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Kissimmee, FL

Not a fan of these. It feels like they are just falling apart in your hands as you use them. When I am cleaning I want something that is firm that I actually feel that is going to clean my products.
Pam G.
Pam G.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite sponges when they are not out of stock in the store! I originally bought them bc I loved the color lol. They seem to last longer than your average green sponge and are easier to clean.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Fairfield, CA

Sponge is durable and holds up to touch cleaning and scrubbing jobs. Not really a game changer but it gets 4 stars because it's eco-friendly and again it's quite durable compared to other sponges.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Craftsbury, VT

I love these! They work really well and I like them much better than the old-school green and yellow sponges that always had a funky smell straight out of the package. I will definitely buy again.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.

I love these sponges and they last forever, well at least until they get too old. But they never fall apart and are a great alternative to bright pink sponges. I would recommend these to anyone.
Edeyrose B.
Edeyrose B.
Las Vegas, NV

these are great sponges and also work well for exfoliating in the bath on feet.They last long too when using in the kitchen always remember to put wet in the micro fro 1 minute to disinfectant.

Join Now