Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Alicia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
felt like they showed more stains bc of the light color. they stayed together pretty good for the price. got them at target, near all of the other sponges. it worked just like any other sponge so its really up to you have natural you want to be. i would buy again.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I love that these sponges are made from recycled materials & natural fibers. They work as good as any other Scotch sponge. I also found that these actually last longer than the other types. As with any sponge, if you don't keep them rinsed out & allowed to drain, they will start to smell.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
This sponge is my go to when I wash my dishes! it never scratches and keeps things squeaky clean! It definitely is bang for your buck! I'm just a dreamer and wish these would last a bit longer. I feel with a roommate and our cup/dish usage, we buy these pretty frequently.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
The sponges are ok, but I prefer the purple no stick sponges. I feel like cheese and eggs and things stick to these more than the purple ones. I like that they are natural, but I don't think they work as well as the others. I have only bought these a couple of times.
kim p.
Westover, MD
I bought these Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges from Walmart to kick off my spring cleaning. The sponges held up well to scrubbing my baseboards and walls. I would recommend this product for a easy clean. I would diffidently buy this again.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
I like these natural fiber sponges, but honestly not as much as the synthetic ones. My issue with the natural ones is that they do not seem to last as long. I wish they did because I love the idea of these not harming the planet when thrown away. Overall an alright product.
Angie W.
I like using the natural fiber scrub sponges, I feel like I am cleaning my home and helping keep the environment clean as well so that makes me feel great! These work just as well as the blue sponges and I regularly buy these. When I clean them, I just put them in the washer with other towels.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a staple in my kitchen, absolutely necessary when washing dishes and maintaining a clean home and environment. I typically buy the 6 pack since it is the most value and we go through them like crazy at home! We love how they get all our dishes and pans clean.
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
I love the idea of using these natural fiber scrub sponges, but I find they don't hold up well at all! Within just a week or so they feel so flimsy and in need of replacement. I'm going to have to switch to a different sponge after these are done with!
Kelly H.
St Petersburg, FL
These sponges are great for everyday use. I love that they have natural fibers. They really get the job done and stay clean in the process. They have a great value and hold up well with wear and tear. I recommend buying these the next time you need sponges