Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Maia T.
What's better than a sponge that WORKS and being friendly to the environment?!? This!!
Katie B.
I use these sponges quite often and am disappointed that they don't hold up longer.
Michaela C.
These are great.  The Scotch Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber sponges are our new go-to.  I like that there are no unnatural colors to bleed out of the sponge, and I feel better about discarding the sponges when I'm done because I know I'm not putting more plastic products into the landfill.  They work very well and hold up just as long as any other sponge I've tried.
Jessica L.
Tampa
These are my favorite! They’re inexpensive and can last long. The coconut fibers actually clean tough grime off my dishes great. They don’t damage any of my dishes. I definitely recommend and have even included them in house warming gifts.
Layla S.
Plainville, CT
It seems like these little things last forever! When we first moved into our house several years ago, I bought a set of these. It was years before my husband asked me to order more. I don't know what made me order these, as I always bought the blue or yellow sponges in our old house, but I'm glad I did. It costs so much less to buy these, and for some reason, these just do not stink like the other sponges stank. I don't know what causes the other ones to get so rank while these stay so fresh, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. ...I mean, I ASSUME these are not made of unicorn horn or something.

Anyway, these are fantastic and they're so unassuming. They just sort of blend into the background with their neutral color and their lack of stinkiness, and they last so long! I almost feel bad that they do, since I love them so much more than the other sponges (is it weird? it feels weird to love a sponge - I don't usually leave reviews for SPONGES) I would buy more just to show my support for awesome sponges.

Yeah, this review is getting weird now. It sounds like I'm crushing on a sponge. In conclusion: Best sponge I've ever used. Actually got me to write a rave review about a /sponge/. Do buy sponge. ...Must stop typing sponge, it's started to look weird on the screen...
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Wellington , FL
These are my favorite sponges. You can throw them in the dish washer to disinfectant and the tough side won't scratch up my dishes. They last longer than other sponges. I'll purchase these over any other brand!
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
I used to use the . I liked them, but Amazon stopped offering them and the third-party vendors want a ridiculous amount of money for them so I switched to these Scotch-Brites, which I find to be just as effective and much more economical.

They fit the hand well, but tend to be a little stiff owing to the thick and durable "scrubby" part. That's a good trade-off though, because they can take on any burnt on mess with just a bit of "elbow grease."

They are as non-scratch as the manufacturer claims. I use them on my Calphalon and Anolon non-stick pots and pans and they cause no damage whatsoever. I also use them on the removable ceramic plates As those plates age, they are losing their non-stick properties but I can still get them clean with these sponges and without damaging the remaining coating.

I see that a number of recent reviews complain about the sponges having a bad smell. I have not experienced this problem. In fact, they have no smell even after using.
Evelyn P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I LOVE these sponges! I will never use any other type, unless they stop selling these! Not only do I feel better about not throwing away so much plastic products when I change out sponges, but I don't have to throw sponges out as often. These natural finber sponges stay cleaner for soooo much longer! They never start smelling rotten like most synthetic fiber sponges do. If you've ever had issues with your songes smelling really bad before they need to be thrown out, try these out! I have literally a whole Costco-sized box full after trying them out for the first time.
Julie P.
I personally like these because they are "green", and helping the planet in any way I can is always a good thing of course! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they don't seem to scrub nearly as well as the original! I still keep some around for easy jobs, but I will definitely stick to my heavy duty sponges for the tougher situations! No matter what, I always have at least 3 packages of this brand (in general) laying around the house! You just can't beat them! Unless you just really need a Magic Eraser for those "accidents" the kids have! 😂
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
We use these at work too! Mainly in my field we use these tiny mouth mirrors and they have to be srubbed sometimes of the cement or materials before being disinfected and sterilized. And these dont scratch the mirrors at all. Which is great because once the tiny mirror is scratched you can't see a thing. They also dont scratch any of the other surfaces so it alllows me to use them through the machines and the walls and doors with ruining the outside material