Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
The sponges are ok, but I prefer the purple no stick sponges. I feel like cheese and eggs and things stick to these more than the purple ones. I like that they are natural, but I don't think they work as well as the others. I have only bought these a couple of times.
Christine P.
Murray , KY
I really do like the idea of these sponges but all in all they really didn't hold up like the normal sponges do and I probably won't by them again. The price was great honestly but I bought them when they were being discontinued so I think that was the reason why
Angie W.
I like using the natural fiber scrub sponges, I feel like I am cleaning my home and helping keep the environment clean as well so that makes me feel great! These work just as well as the blue sponges and I regularly buy these. When I clean them, I just put them in the washer with other towels.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a staple in my kitchen, absolutely necessary when washing dishes and maintaining a clean home and environment. I typically buy the 6 pack since it is the most value and we go through them like crazy at home! We love how they get all our dishes and pans clean.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
I like these natural fiber sponges, but honestly not as much as the synthetic ones. My issue with the natural ones is that they do not seem to last as long. I wish they did because I love the idea of these not harming the planet when thrown away. Overall an alright product.
Destiny J.
Dallas, TX
i love the texture and love the fact that they are a natural product. it has a weird smell but its not over bearing once you use you cant smell it any more. they are not to pricey and i purchased them from Kroger just out of curiosity to how they work.
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
I love the idea of using these natural fiber scrub sponges, but I find they don't hold up well at all! Within just a week or so they feel so flimsy and in need of replacement. I'm going to have to switch to a different sponge after these are done with!
Kelly H.
St petersburg, FL
These sponges are great for everyday use. I love that they have natural fibers. They really get the job done and stay clean in the process. They have a great value and hold up well with wear and tear. I recommend buying these the next time you need sponges
Daisy A.
Beaverton, OR
I LOVE ANYTHING NATURAL AND GREEN AND THIS IS BOTH. It works obviously the same if not better than a normal sponge but it's the natural fibers you want. Can't express how important natural products are to me especially if it's touching what I eat from.
Jasmine H.
I love these for cleaning and also dishes. The previous sponges I was buying were terrible about scratching and I haven't noticed any new scratches since changing over to these. I love that they are made of natural fibers and they clean really well