Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Leila E.
Leila E.
Jamaica, NY

These sponges are great, long lasting. I hate sponges that break apart after a few washes but these don't. They are good value at an afforable price and i would recommend this to anyone who is forced to wash dishes, it will change your life
Laura M.
Laura M.
Seaside, CA

I like that Scotch-Brite provides a more natural option and these sponges do work well. Unfortunately these sponges don't seem to last as long as others and, after a certain amount of use, shed coconut fiber onto dishes and down my drain.
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the fluffiest, most squished and hearty sponge I've ever used. I like it because of its natural fibers that are soft and feel like it holds ore soap. They are noticeably different from your regular sponges. Try it, you'll like it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA

We use this product on our dishes and are happy with how well it works. Also, we love that it is environmentally friendly. It can be a bit more pricey compared to regular sponges. Definitely would use these again and recommend to others.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Howard, OH

This sponge works great like a standard scotch brite sponge. As far as it being "greener" or "cleaner" I'm not sure. I know it may be better for recycling purposes, being a "greener" product, but other than that I wasn't that impressed.
Sara W.
Sara W.

I really like the color of these and of course that they are greener. They are strong enough for the tough caked on dishes but non scratch for delicate glasses and plates. As long as you remove all water they remain fresh and ordorless
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Noblesville, IN

Love these sponges! They really help to get dishes clean in such a short amount of time. I change them maybe once a month which seems to be the perfect amount of time. I would recommend this to anyone who washes some dishes by hand.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB , Nm

Nothing wrong, but nothing great. They are different than typical sponges, but not "bad'. I think I will stick with a brush that I can toss in the dishwasher made of nylon to keep germs reduced and not use sponges anymore actually.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I use these sponges for doing the dishes and they hold up well. They're a little more expensive than most, but they last me a long time and I like that they a little more environmentally friendly than some other products out there.
abbi m.
abbi m.
Fort Myers, FL

These are great sponges and clean my dishes fast and easily. They are not too rough nor soft. I bought them at publix and have loved them ever since. I wish they were less expensive but I don't mind paying a little extra for them.

Join Now