Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

Such great sponges. I love the color of them and how they really clean my dishes with the scratchy fibers on one side and a nice soft sponge on the other side.
maria e.
maria e.
Cicero

Scotch-brite, sponge to wash the treats is excellent product to have its natural fibers and for that reason does not mistreat the frets, nor scratch the pans.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.

These are great, I usually ring out my sponge when I'm done using it to avoid smells, but even when I forget there's hardly any smell! I think they work great
Rebbeka L.
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV

Nothing does a better job on pots than this!!!
I've tried brillo(and it leaves gunk under my nails). This is easily cleaned and it doesn't scratch surfaces!!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I do like these sponges but I feel like they do not last as long as the other sponges. I hate having to purchase a new 6-pack of sponges once a month or so.
Yusra K.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ

I use this on my dishes because I think it's strong enough to take out the tough grease and also its gentle enough not to scratch the dishes. It's Amaing!!!
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY

They work like the regular sponges but they get dirty looking really fast. The effectiveness is what matters more though so that's why I give it five stars
Melanie C.
Melanie C.

I really like these sponges the only thing I dislike is the physical appearance which is honestly the least of my worries but other than that. Works great
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Austin, TX

I love these natural sponges! They help me feel confident in reducing my carbon footprint and they work as well, if not better, than conventional sponges!
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
rochester, mn

these are great sponges. They work well at getting off left over food. Do not scrape none stick pans. Work really well with my stainless steel pans.

Join Now