Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Portland

These sponges last me a long time and get all the hard spots off with no problem! I love the fact it's made out of recycling materials. It makes me feel like I'm making a difference and I'm not washing the utensils I eats off of with chemicals.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Beacon, NY

I love these! I like that they break down on their own, but they also manage to do a great job scrubbing everything. I'm not sure they last quite as long as traditional sponges, but I suppose that's to be expected. Would defiinitely recommend!
Aleta B.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA

I absolutely love these sponges! They are so soft and even the abrasive side is strong enough to scrub things off of pots and pans but soft enough to not be too rough on your hands. And its a plus that they are made of natural recycled fibers!
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

These are great if you're into environmentally friendly products and also need a sponge/scrubber that gets the job done quickly. It can take a while to wash all the suds out however so you don't really need to squeeze lot of detergent on to it
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

These sponges are amazing. They get the job done even on my cast iron skillets and when they're a bit worn I toss it in the dishwasher and it cleans right up like it's brand new. The price is very affordable especially for how long they last.
Bobby A.
Bobby A.

For anybody who cares about the environment, you'd love these sponges! They're tough, unscented, I got my 6 pack for $4 on sale at Walmart. And there's really no cons about these sponges! For what is advertised, you get that and so much more.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA

I love these pads - they have the right size/shape/scour/sponge consistency to get the job done nicely and easily. I'd say they have the same chance as most sponges to get that mildew smell - so I make sure they are fairly dry after each use.
Mari M.
Mari M.

Greener version of the Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. They work well but not as well as the regular Scotch bride. .They are thinner and did not last as long. For someone who is eco conscious then these are the spores for you.
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL

This is definitely a good quality sponge. It gets the job done and doesn't fall apart after only a few uses. I especially like that it is eco-conscious. Scotch Brite is a dependable and affordable brand that I would definitely recommend. 5/5
Lori L.
Lori L.

I love these! They work just as great as any other scrubber out there and the fact they are a greener alternative is a bonus in my book. I have thrown them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and the come out good as new. Highly recommended.

Join Now