Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
GOOD STUFF ALERT!
YOU KNOW HOW SOME SCRUBBER BEGIN TO SMELL LIKE EPIC FUNK AFTER A COUPLE OF USES...NOT HERE! THIS SCRUBBER DOES MAGIC AND MORE AND I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW DURABLE A NATURAL PRODUCT CAN BE. THIS ONE DOESN'T PLAY AROUND, IT GETS THE JOB DONE, HEAVY DUTY OR NOT!
Andie C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love the greener clean sponges. They do a great job helping me get my dishes clean. I usually buy them when they are on sale. When they are not on sale they can be more pricey then the store brand sponges. I like to buy them when they are on sale. Still they are my favorite
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I love that these are all natural and easy to use. They get the job done without scratching my pots and pans. A bit pricey ( I got these as a gift) but otherwise they work great and I would recommend them to anyone wanting natural fiber sponges. Scotch Brite is a great brand
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
I didn't really like this sponge starting by the quality,it wants really effective, requires a lot of scrubbing to remove left overs. it is a bit pricey and its a weird texture. the only nice thing about it is the fact that its natural. i would not buy it again unfortunately
Jordan A.
BROADWAY, NC
I'm all about things that are made out of natural products that are biodegradable. They serve their purpose at cleaning my kitchen/bathroom & occasionally a dish or two. These are a bit more expensive than the normal Scotch-Brite sponges, but worth it in my opinion for the natural product!
Bobbie S.
Ive been using these fpr a while! They work just like any other sponge it doesnt fall apart like youd think and its the same price if not cheaper than other sponges. I love that these are made with plant materials and not dipped in heavy dyes. They are very soft too.
Christine P.
Murray , KY
I really do like the idea of these sponges but all in all they really didn't hold up like the normal sponges do and I probably won't by them again. The price was great honestly but I bought them when they were being discontinued so I think that was the reason why
kim p.
Westover, MD
I bought these Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges from Walmart to kick off my spring cleaning. The sponges held up well to scrubbing my baseboards and walls. I would recommend this product for a easy clean. I would diffidently buy this again.
Monica M.
This sponge is my go to when I wash my dishes! it never scratches and keeps things squeaky clean! It definitely is bang for your buck! I'm just a dreamer and wish these would last a bit longer. I feel with a roommate and our cup/dish usage, we buy these pretty frequently.
Alicia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
felt like they showed more stains bc of the light color. they stayed together pretty good for the price. got them at target, near all of the other sponges. it worked just like any other sponge so its really up to you have natural you want to be. i would buy again.