Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

I love that the scrubs are green and works like any other scrub. I love the product and will always use it and the price is good for being a green product and helps with my dishes and it also matches my decor
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ

Go green! Strong and durable! Great for every home! Best feature is the wash ability it stays together longer. I purchase from Walmart and never been disappointed. Everyone should invest in the green option!
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI

I love these sponges. Theyre natural so thats a plus and they last a very long time before breaking apart. These never seemed to get that stinking kitchen rag smell either so i liked that about these as well
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ringwood

These sponges are the best sponges to use. I use them mostly because they are not polluting the earth and they are recycled but they also happen to clean very well and last longer than normal sponges for me.
Jeanne A.
Jeanne A.
Union, NJ

I use these sponges to clean everything in the house. It's the only brand I've only used and it doesn't disappoint. Love it for my dishes and even cleaning the bathtub. It's a good deal and would buy again.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Alexandria, VA

GREAT sponge. Stands up to tough jobs but gentle enough to get a simple dish clean. I love scotch brite sponges. I don't think I'd ever use another brand again. They're my go to and I always have one on my
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Phoenix, AZ

I liked the sponges but the grittier side for scrubbing would come off on to what I was washing. Otherwise they were fine, not much different from non natural sponges.
I'm not sure I'd purchase them again.
Bhavana K.
Bhavana K.
Calgary

Really good product, it even gets the grease out of a burnt lasagna dish or casserole. The bristles do kind of separate after a while but all in all, it's a great product. Kind of pricey though. Worth it.
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Longwood, FL

I really like these, and they hold together much better than other "green" cleaning options I've found. Still nice and tough on my gross pans, without needing extra cleaning chemicals to get the job done.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA

The only sponge I use! I like choosing products that are "green" and good for the environment. I put them in a the dishwasher so I can keep using them and keep them fresh. This is a must have in my house!

Join Now