Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Ana A.
Dallas, TX
Doesn't scratch my dishes but works just great a lo mg with Palmolive to help take out those tough foods and greasy stains.
Karissa B.
Vista, CA
During the first few uses of this product, small strands of it would fall out of the sponge and often dry up on my dishes.
Joystar S.
West Chester , PA
I'm saving the environment while cleaning my dishes. What could be better than that. I love this sponge and I always will.
Hannah B.
These sponges work well, but mostly I purchased them because they were more aesthetically pleasing than the typical colors.
Lori Y.
Palm Coast, FL
Love these. Good scrubbing without tearing up. Not for heavy duty jobs, but great for general clean up around the house.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
Love this "natural" sponge. I don't keep sponges long bc of the filth but I love using this sponge on my stove and sink!
lisa w.
New Tripoli, PA
These smell horrible!!! They were moist when I took them out of the package and they smelled so bad I couldn't use them!!
GRACE STAR S.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I tried one pack if this. Im trying to be earth-friendly that's why I purchased this. It works the same as the blue one.
Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
Just because the advertising states it's "greener" I don't think anything beats the good ole fashion basic green scrubby
Ashley W.
Love how you can buy one or even a six pack very reusable and washer friendly the price is great and the product is great