Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Kelichia W.
Kelichia W.
Silver Spring, MD

I recently purchased the Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges. I truly am satisfied with this product. It cleans great and works well. I would recommend this product to others to use. The price is reasonable and affordable. I will purchase again.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Minneapolis, MN

My go-to cleaning product. These get literally almost ANYTHING off your pans, without being too harsh. The only downside is we go through them so fast. I would say one sponge lasts 1-2 weeks for us, before it feels dirty. But overall, does good job!
Marco G.
Marco G.
Rio Rico, AZ

I like that it's the same quality as always but with a new eco-friendly approach. It is made of natural fibers, it works just as good as the classic scotch brite sponge. Price is about 15% higher, but it is definitively worth it. I recommend it 100%
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

I don't like them, after 2 days of using they get musty and the smell is horrible, also they break easily. I haven't bought again, I don't really like them at all. I bought them on Walmart and I will not recommended it to others because of the smell
eliza p.
eliza p.
Meredith, NH

They do a great job of getting up tough spots on dishes and they don't get moldy as easily as other sponges. Plus they are made from recycled materials and natural fibers so you don't have to feel bad about using something that is bad for the earth.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Southbury, CT

These sponges are great, last a long time and get the job done. My only issue is that the scrubbing side tends to deteriorate sooner than they do on the non-natural ones, causing me to have to dispose of them more frequently than I typically would.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

I love these for cleaning and also dishes. The previous sponges I was buying were terrible about scratching and I haven't noticed any new scratches since changing over to these. I love that they are made of natural fibers and they clean really well
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL

These are the sponges I normally use. They're pretty durable, affordable and very effective. They do last for a while and it's a good value for your money. overall a good product and i highly recommend it to others. the scrub part is also very good
I will admit I really only pick up this specific product because of the recycled material used in the product. Why not buy green when its of equal or lesser prices. This products works well and doesn't wear down quickly. They seem to last forever.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Nashville, TN

Just bought these the other day. They were surprisingly cheaper than other sponges, which isn't typical when purchasing "green" items. I love these, because of their bristles on the side. They help to remove leftover crumbs and cut through grease.

Join Now