Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Cambridge, MN

Been buying these for 5 years now, I like them better than the original green because they are slightly softer, the colors and that fact that they are better for the environment.
Ebony L.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX

This is the only sponge allowed in my house. The others are cheap and tear up so frequently it's ridiculous. I feel like these last for a long time and are very easy to sanitize.
Lee D.
Lee D.
Tampa, FL

These are fabulous. We like that they are biodegradable as many sponges are not and tend to get tossed quickly. We were very surprised at how well they cleaned for being "green".
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Saint Peters, Mo

I am not the biggest sponge fan, but I do like the fiber scrub on this one. It is nice for a one time use, but then i get grossed out if a sponge sits in the sink for too long.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Cullman , AL

I love these. They get the job done without being so rough on my dishes. They also don't hold onto food like most do. Overall I prefer a greener product and this does the job.
RoseMarie S.
RoseMarie S.
Clinton, NJ

Use this on the regular love them they are affordable and work great! They don't tear apart with heavy scrubbing. They usually go on sale too 2 for 5 at my local grocery store
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ

I love that these are better for the environment since they're "green". I don't see much of a difference between these and other sponges I've purchased, but they do the job!
Pily B.
Pily B.

These are great! They seem to last forever and can be sanitized in the dishwasher. So cool! They don't have any sort of scent or feel filmy upon the first use, love that!
Brittany V.
Brittany V.

I really like these because they are a greener option to using sponges. They don't get that gross old, sponge smell. They work well and do not fall apart really easily.
Kennya J.
Kennya J.

Great sponge cleaner I like that I can use lot several times before it damages I don't like that o have to put a lot of effort to get something clean but it gets clean

Join Now