Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Wanda F.
Wanda F.

Gentle,safe and strong for all pots and dishes there great for those pots that require just that little extra,unfortunately you will have to replace them quickly
I really like these. The fiber in it is a good first era. The texture and the way it doesn't mess up you programs and pans. Makes me want to buy it all the time.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

Such great sponges. I love the color of them and how they really clean my dishes with the scratchy fibers on one side and a nice soft sponge on the other side.
Rebbeka L.
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV

Nothing does a better job on pots than this!!!
I've tried brillo(and it leaves gunk under my nails). This is easily cleaned and it doesn't scratch surfaces!!!
Jillian A.
Jillian A.

These are great, I usually ring out my sponge when I'm done using it to avoid smells, but even when I forget there's hardly any smell! I think they work great
maria e.
maria e.
Cicero

Scotch-brite, sponge to wash the treats is excellent product to have its natural fibers and for that reason does not mistreat the frets, nor scratch the pans.
Yusra K.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ

I use this on my dishes because I think it's strong enough to take out the tough grease and also its gentle enough not to scratch the dishes. It's Amaing!!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I do like these sponges but I feel like they do not last as long as the other sponges. I hate having to purchase a new 6-pack of sponges once a month or so.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY

They work like the regular sponges but they get dirty looking really fast. The effectiveness is what matters more though so that's why I give it five stars
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS

Absolutely love these. Mother nature is helping keep my family healthy and clean and these are no exception. Great product for anything you have to clean.

Join Now