Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
sherman oaks, ca

These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton, PA

The only one that is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

I use a lot of scotch sponges and I have to say this one was not a favorite of mine. The natural fibers came off and it wore out very quickly. I prefer the classic scotch sponges and I will never try these again.
Bethanny G.
Bethanny G.
Lexington, Ky

While I appreciate the "natural" attempt, these are flimsy. They constantly shred and shed fibers that make a mess. The tough side to the sponge is weak and doesn't get off tough grime like their regular sponge.
Stina C.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ

I bought these because they were recycled and natural however in my experience they didn't last as long! I was sadly disappointed in them! I bought them at target they were priced great but I would not buy again
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Duryea, PA

I love things that are natural and are really awesome to the world. This is 100% effective you don't have to put to much work into scrubbing something with the sponge, it works wonders in kitchens and bathrooms!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Typical sponges but they make me feel better about doing good for the environment. I feel they last as long as other sponges. The scouring side isn't all that great, that's my only con. Price is average as well!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA

These sponges work great for cleaning but I don't recommend for dishes as they start to smell right away the price is affordable and I like that it's natural materials I would recommend this sponge for cleaning
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Warwick, RI

These were cool. I tried them because it said natural and they were "green". I tend to prefer the scrub type sponges. I wouldn't buy again but if you like sponges without the green scrub part on it try these!
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

I love that the scrubs are green and works like any other scrub. I love the product and will always use it and the price is good for being a green product and helps with my dishes and it also matches my decor

Join Now