Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Works the same as the normal sponge which I did not expect. Pros: color, consL very safe for the environment, I bought it at walmart in my area but you also can get it at target, more expensive than other sponges but worth it if you are eco friendly and care about the environment.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
I've used Scotch-Brite sponges for a long time now. THe scent is decent but I like to be able to hold the sponge in my hand rather than the ones with the stick in them. It's more effective and easy to get into cracks. I would say this is the only brand I have and will ever use.
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
I didn't really like this sponge starting by the quality,it wants really effective, requires a lot of scrubbing to remove left overs. it is a bit pricey and its a weird texture. the only nice thing about it is the fact that its natural. i would not buy it again unfortunately
Jordan A.
Broadway, NC
I'm all about things that are made out of natural products that are biodegradable. They serve their purpose at cleaning my kitchen/bathroom & occasionally a dish or two. These are a bit more expensive than the normal Scotch-Brite sponges, but worth it in my opinion for the natural product!
Andie C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love the greener clean sponges. They do a great job helping me get my dishes clean. I usually buy them when they are on sale. When they are not on sale they can be more pricey then the store brand sponges. I like to buy them when they are on sale. Still they are my favorite
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I love that these are all natural and easy to use. They get the job done without scratching my pots and pans. A bit pricey ( I got these as a gift) but otherwise they work great and I would recommend them to anyone wanting natural fiber sponges. Scotch Brite is a great brand
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
GOOD STUFF ALERT!
YOU KNOW HOW SOME SCRUBBER BEGIN TO SMELL LIKE EPIC FUNK AFTER A COUPLE OF USES...NOT HERE! THIS SCRUBBER DOES MAGIC AND MORE AND I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW DURABLE A NATURAL PRODUCT CAN BE. THIS ONE DOESN'T PLAY AROUND, IT GETS THE JOB DONE, HEAVY DUTY OR NOT!
Bobbie S.
Ive been using these fpr a while! They work just like any other sponge it doesnt fall apart like youd think and its the same price if not cheaper than other sponges. I love that these are made with plant materials and not dipped in heavy dyes. They are very soft too.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I love that these sponges are made from recycled materials & natural fibers. They work as good as any other Scotch sponge. I also found that these actually last longer than the other types. As with any sponge, if you don't keep them rinsed out & allowed to drain, they will start to smell.
Alicia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
felt like they showed more stains bc of the light color. they stayed together pretty good for the price. got them at target, near all of the other sponges. it worked just like any other sponge so its really up to you have natural you want to be. i would buy again.