Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Southbury, CT

These sponges are great, last a long time and get the job done. My only issue is that the scrubbing side tends to deteriorate sooner than they do on the non-natural ones, causing me to have to dispose of them more frequently than I typically would.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

I love these for cleaning and also dishes. The previous sponges I was buying were terrible about scratching and I haven't noticed any new scratches since changing over to these. I love that they are made of natural fibers and they clean really well
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL

These are the sponges I normally use. They're pretty durable, affordable and very effective. They do last for a while and it's a good value for your money. overall a good product and i highly recommend it to others. the scrub part is also very good
I will admit I really only pick up this specific product because of the recycled material used in the product. Why not buy green when its of equal or lesser prices. This products works well and doesn't wear down quickly. They seem to last forever.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Nashville, TN

Just bought these the other day. They were surprisingly cheaper than other sponges, which isn't typical when purchasing "green" items. I love these, because of their bristles on the side. They help to remove leftover crumbs and cut through grease.
Jessca C.
Jessca C.

I have been buying these sponges since they came out. They used to last longer, and now seem thinner. Has the thickness changed lately? I like that they are a 'green' product, but may have to buy a longer lasting sponge. I used to really like them
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bear, DE

I really enjoy using Scotch-Brite cleaning products. The Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are spectacular. I believe that they are a good value, and do a great job with cleaning all of the dishes that my large family has on a daily basis.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Norton Shores, MI

I bought these sponges because they claim to be a green product. I think they work just as well as other sponges do. The pros to buying these sponges are that they are made of natural materials. I would purchase these sponges again in the future.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL

These sponges are great because they are made with a natural fiber. They don't scratch your fine China and they hold up to multiple uses. They seem to have a pleasant scent when you takes them out of the wrapper. Not an overbearing chemical one.
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Portland

These sponges last me a long time and get all the hard spots off with no problem! I love the fact it's made out of recycling materials. It makes me feel like I'm making a difference and I'm not washing the utensils I eats off of with chemicals.

Join Now