Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Candace P.
Candace P.
Superior, WI
I'm happy to see a green alternative however I wish these worked a bit better. I have bought scotch rite for years and plan to continue
Jennie J.
Jennie J.
These are the best natural and eco friendly scrub brushes. Definitely me, and my family's choice! Safe for my two little ones at home!
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC
For a green product, it really works just all well as the original pads! I feel like this product does have a shorter shelf life tho.
Morgan Q.
Morgan Q.
Republic, MO
I love that this is a natural type of sponge. Makes me feel not as wasteful and not as nervous when washing dishes that I eat off of
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
I found using these were harder as you need more elbow grease for tough jobs and I didn't feel it was a great value for the price.
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great little scrubbing sponge. Dishes get clean and world goes a bit more green. Doesn't get as smelly as quick as cheap sponges.
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Winchester, CA
works well. Cleans dishes and surfaces nicely. Easy to use and easy to clean. Disposable and best if used with cleaning products
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
this sponge was a gift I liked very well and clean dishes, and also as it is ecologica it makes me feel good to the environment
orange c.
orange c.
Green family. Transitioning to all natural products. Cuts through food and grease easily and does not scratch counter surfaces.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
I loved the idea of a natural sponge. It was like a change moving forward, recycling to make things useful in today's society.