Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Sabine L.
Sabine L.
Halifax, NS

Great sponges - easy on hands, gets all the grease off your dishes and reliable. The job is always going to be well done with these, I can't think of any cons to purchasing. Strong quality and very durable, would recommend to anyone as I am very pleased
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA

I love this for cleaning my plates and bowls. I buy the 6-pack because it well priced and then keep it under the sink and use them as needed. I buy mine usually at wall mart or target. It is very effective in getting my dishes clean. I would recommend.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Durham, NC

I love the idea of using these natural fiber scrub sponges, but I find they don't hold up well at all! Within just a week or so they feel so flimsy and in need of replacement. I'm going to have to switch to a different sponge after these are done with!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Beaverton, OR

I LOVE ANYTHING NATURAL AND GREEN AND THIS IS BOTH. It works obviously the same if not better than a normal sponge but it's the natural fibers you want. Can't express how important natural products are to me especially if it's touching what I eat from.
jetahri d.
jetahri d.

I don't know if they I use them as I should but the sponge last a long time. I like how there is no artificial dyes and how it doesn't scratch the surface but still scrubs efficiently. The price is usually right so I think I will continue to use these.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Rowlett, TX

i love the texture and love the fact that they are a natural product. it has a weird smell but its not over bearing once you use you cant smell it any more. they are not to pricey and i purchased them from Kroger just out of curiosity to how they work.
Kelichia W.
Kelichia W.
Silver Spring, MD

I recently purchased the Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges. I truly am satisfied with this product. It cleans great and works well. I would recommend this product to others to use. The price is reasonable and affordable. I will purchase again.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Minneapolis, MN

My go-to cleaning product. These get literally almost ANYTHING off your pans, without being too harsh. The only downside is we go through them so fast. I would say one sponge lasts 1-2 weeks for us, before it feels dirty. But overall, does good job!
Marco G.
Marco G.
Rio Rico, AZ

I like that it's the same quality as always but with a new eco-friendly approach. It is made of natural fibers, it works just as good as the classic scotch brite sponge. Price is about 15% higher, but it is definitively worth it. I recommend it 100%
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

I don't like them, after 2 days of using they get musty and the smell is horrible, also they break easily. I haven't bought again, I don't really like them at all. I bought them on Walmart and I will not recommended it to others because of the smell

Join Now