Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY

They work like the regular sponges but they get dirty looking really fast. The effectiveness is what matters more though so that's why I give it five stars
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS

Absolutely love these. Mother nature is helping keep my family healthy and clean and these are no exception. Great product for anything you have to clean.
Erin B.
Erin B.
West Union, SC

I like to use this proudct while washing dishes. I asctually got it on sale and went back to get more. I like the fact that i'ts natural fibers as well.
Jacklyn H.
Jacklyn H.
Factoryville, PA

I always try to buy natural products when I can. I love that these have both the regular sponge side, and the scrubber side for harder to clean dishes.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Buford, GA

these sponges work just like the others. There is nothing extra special about them but it's nice to know they are a better option for the environment!
Kelli D.
Kelli D.

They are eco friendly and work great! I use them to wash dishes and the old ones for cleaning bathrooms and they work just as well as new ones. 10/10
Christine K.
Christine K.
Augusta, GA

I've tried these one time. I haven't bought them again. Not my favorite for the price but they do get to job done it's subjective opinion I guess
Abby M.
Abby M.
Springboro, OH

I love the eco friendly scotch brute scrubbing pads. They are easy to use, great to clean with. I get a lot of use before it need a new one.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY

I like these a lot. I get them at target. They do not last a long time but they are sustainability made so it's still better for the earth.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL

Very durable . The best thing is that it can be washed in the dish washer. Doesn't get that horrible odor when it's been used for a while

Join Now