Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Evelyn P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I LOVE these sponges! I will never use any other type, unless they stop selling these! Not only do I feel better about not throwing away so much plastic products when I change out sponges, but I don't have to throw sponges out as often. These natural finber sponges stay cleaner for soooo much longer! They never start smelling rotten like most synthetic fiber sponges do. If you've ever had issues with your songes smelling really bad before they need to be thrown out, try these out! I have literally a whole Costco-sized box full after trying them out for the first time.
Jennifer N.
Great sponges that hold up. I throw out my sponges after a few weeks anyway and these last until I throw them out. They are a good price, not cheap but not expensive. They work well and just as well as the regular ones. I would recommend them.
Heather P.
Columbus, OH
It worked really good but if you have it on the all the way function, it becomes to much. I would recommend using it in a very open area. Also not a lot of soap.

Overall this is a great product for the price. I caught mine on a 75% off sale and tried it. I will definitely buy it in the future.
Kassandra R.
Anaheim
Love how it's scratch free. I take a lot of pride in my cooking and having good cookware is everything. These sponges are amazing for a deep clean without ruining your stuff.
Josie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these. They get the job done without being so rough on my dishes. They also don't hold onto food like most do. Overall I prefer a greener product and this does the job.
RoseMarie S.
Clinton, NJ
Use this on the regular love them they are affordable and work great! They don't tear apart with heavy scrubbing. They usually go on sale too 2 for 5 at my local grocery store
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
This is the only sponge allowed in my house. The others are cheap and tear up so frequently it's ridiculous. I feel like these last for a long time and are very easy to sanitize.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I love that these are better for the environment since they're "green". I don't see much of a difference between these and other sponges I've purchased, but they do the job!
Pily B.
These are great! They seem to last forever and can be sanitized in the dishwasher. So cool! They don't have any sort of scent or feel filmy upon the first use, love that!
Yasmary E.
Norcross, GA
The only sponge that actually does the job and last. I change my sponges out until they have no more of the green section and that takes about 3 months to do. I love this brand, I only get this one.