Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Brittany V.
Saint Petersburg
I really like these because they are a greener option to using sponges. They don't get that gross old, sponge smell. They work well and do not fall apart really easily.
Michelle P.
DALLAS, TX
These are more natural and awesome! They work just as well as the regular ones. The price is a bit more, but with coupons and sales, or shopping at certain stores, you can find them at a great price...
LOVE these sponges! I will never use any other type, unless they stop selling these! Not only do I feel better about not throwing away so much plastic products when I change out sponges, but I don't have to throw sponges out as often. These natural finber sponges stay cleaner for soooo much longer! They never start smelling rotten like most synthetic fiber sponges do. If you've ever had issues with your songes smelling really bad before they need to be thrown out, try these out! I have literally a whole Costco-sized box full after trying them out for the first time.
Carly S.
Eastlake, OH
This sponge seems to outlast a normal sponge in the summer. The musty smell of a normal sponge appears days after first use. This natural fiber sponge can go weeks before smelling. Definitely worth the switch.
Rebeca G.
it's a normal scrub but i do love that it's greener ! better for our environment i love the scrub side because it doesn't scratch the pans etc it's scrapes all the food right off
jane c.
Culver City, CA
Okay, so i bought in the marketing of going "greener" with these sponges but have been quite disappointed. They just don't work as well as the standard scotch-brite, ends up soggier than usual, and falls apart quicker. So pricier, and will have to replace more often. For something disposable, i guess you can't go that green. so i'm back to my tandard extreme clean sponges
Caitlyn S.
Long Branch, NJ
At first I was extremely suspicious of these particular sponges because they claim to not scratch the surface and it's "all natural". So, I gave it a try and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I bought a 6 pack a month ago and I'm still using the first one. I cook almost every night and I do my fair share of cleaning dishes. It does get off the gunk and grease on the bottom of those pans. They don't scratch any surfaces and it's just as heavy duty as scotch brite heavy duty. I'm hooked.
Cassie P.
I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.
Meryl C.
Stockton, CA
My favorite sponge because of the natural fiber, and it works great. I originally bought it to clean my suede upholstry since it was a neutral color but I now use it for regular dish washing as well. The natural fibers are strong enough to scrub off grime but not so harsh that I'm worried about scratching my pans!
Kennya J.
Great sponge cleaner I like that I can use lot several times before it damages I don't like that o have to put a lot of effort to get something clean but it gets clean