Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Yasmary E.
Yasmary E.
Norcross, GA

The only sponge that actually does the job and last. I change my sponges out until they have no more of the green section and that takes about 3 months to do. I love this brand, I only get this one.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI

I love that these sponges are greener and have natural fibers. They work great for cleaning dishes, pots and pans. They are gentle on my hands too and make it much easier to remove cooked on food.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.

I love these sponges and they last forever, well at least until they get too old. But they never fall apart and are a great alternative to bright pink sponges. I would recommend these to anyone.
Shalece K.
Shalece K.
Pittsburgh, PA

I received a sample sponge from Scotch Brite in the mail!! I loved it it's what I buy now! It last and doesn't fall apart. You will definitely know when you need a new one they don't bounce back
Edeyrose B.
Edeyrose B.
Las Vegas, NV

these are great sponges and also work well for exfoliating in the bath on feet.They last long too when using in the kitchen always remember to put wet in the micro fro 1 minute to disinfectant.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM

I like that these sponges work really well . I have always used this brand . I like that these are environmentally friendly . I would recommend these to anybody who uses sponges in the kitchen.
Sara C.
Sara C.

I love these sponges!! Anything natural; good for the environment, I'm all for. These are definitely worth it, I'll always recommend scotch-brite to anyone. Classic brand, definitely worth it.
sisley r.
sisley r.

I have used scotch-brite for years and years and i do try other from time to time but always have scotch-brite as backup and find myself reaching for it regularly. I buy from costco mostly.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL

Not only do these do amazing at cleaning, I love that they are eco friendly! The price point is great and I don't feel terrible when i,have to throw one away after using it to death
I love these cause they don't cost that much they feel like they are going to be hard and get soft they sit. Smell but smell natural and go green is always nice I always repay them