Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Rebeca G.
it's a normal scrub but i do love that it's greener ! better for our environment i love the scrub side because it doesn't scratch the pans etc it's scrapes all the food right off
jane c.
Culver City, CA
Okay, so i bought in the marketing of going "greener" with these sponges but have been quite disappointed. They just don't work as well as the standard scotch-brite, ends up soggier than usual, and falls apart quicker. So pricier, and will have to replace more often. For something disposable, i guess you can't go that green. so i'm back to my tandard extreme clean sponges
Caitlyn S.
Long Branch, NJ
At first I was extremely suspicious of these particular sponges because they claim to not scratch the surface and it's "all natural". So, I gave it a try and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I bought a 6 pack a month ago and I'm still using the first one. I cook almost every night and I do my fair share of cleaning dishes. It does get off the gunk and grease on the bottom of those pans. They don't scratch any surfaces and it's just as heavy duty as scotch brite heavy duty. I'm hooked.
Cassie P.
I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.
Meryl C.
Stockton, CA
My favorite sponge because of the natural fiber, and it works great. I originally bought it to clean my suede upholstry since it was a neutral color but I now use it for regular dish washing as well. The natural fibers are strong enough to scrub off grime but not so harsh that I'm worried about scratching my pans!
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
I use scotch-bride Greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges. I buy the 6 pack so I always have sponges ready when my other sponge gets dingey or starts to produce a stale scent. I prefer this natural sponges because they seem to last a little bit longer with out smelling. I will continue to buy this product.
Kennya J.
Great sponge cleaner I like that I can use lot several times before it damages I don't like that o have to put a lot of effort to get something clean but it gets clean
Kimberly L.
Orange, CA
I picked these up to be a little more environmentally friendly. Honestly, they arent as good as the original one with the green scratchy side but I'd be willing to sacrifice to do my part to help the planet. They clean a lot better than the "no-name" ones. Buy these! You'll know what I mean once you try them!
Allie E.
I really like that I've found a sponge with natural fibers. It scrubs food off of plates with ease and leaves no chemical residue. The only reason I am giving this product a 4/5 is because over time it tends to break down faster than other sponges, most likely due to the fact that it is made from natural material.
Jennifer N.
I love that Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are scratch-free. I love that I can use one sponge on all of my dishware, including those with a non-stick surface, without having to worry that they will get scratched. I also love that the sponges made from 100% plant-based fibers