Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Maiya A.
Maiya A.
Monroe, CT

im always looking for more ways to give back to the environment and continue a green lifestyle. with these sponges its an easy compromise they keep clean and also dont stink when you use them often. i would buy them again and also reccommend to someone else
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Knoxville, TN

These are my go to kitchen sponge! They work well and don't scratch my pots. So much so that I now have a scheduled recurring delivery of these little guys. The only downside that I've found to them is they don't seem to last quite as long as other sponges.
holly w.
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM

I love using Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber sponges. I like that they're made from natural fibers and won't scratch surfaces. You get 6 in a pack are well worth the price. They have good lasting power and survive multiple trips in the dishwasher.
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL

I like to use the Greener Clean sponges because of the environmental factor. Also, these sponges are very effective and work on the toughest stains. I really appreciate having these around the house for whatever I need them for. Would definitely recommend.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Columbia, SC

These sponges are great for everyday use. I love that they have natural fibers. They really get the job done and stay clean in the process. They have a great value and hold up well with wear and tear. I recommend buying these the next time you need sponges
Cessi B.
Cessi B.
Rialto, CA

Great for the people that want to have more for later. Now it is natural so that is very huge plus. I personally love to use theses sponges it great to clean dish might not be that great at the harder stains or messes but it does a decent job nether less.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Richmond, IN

I use these scotch brite greener clean sponges and I love them. they are a little pricey I feel, but they work very well. I love that with soap they will get just about anything clean. No real scent to them but there is no foul odor after cleaning dishes.
Beth M.
Beth M.
San Mateo, CA

We have been using Scotch Brite sponges for years and have always been happy with them, but these natural fiber take the older Scotch Brite up a notch. We can do all the cleaning we usually do with less dyes and chemicals. I'll keep buying this product :)
Helo S.
Helo S.

eu nao achei tao boa..
pois duraram bem menos tempo doque eu estava esperando, e outra elas começaram a enferrujar..e isso prejudica a saude do meio ambiente..tbm achei que sao muito nao maleaveis ou seja é dificil de malear elas....
mas sora isso, e boa
Kate W.
Kate W.
Baltimore, MD

I love the natural fiber sponges. Switching to more natural products has definitely been an endeavor, but having these available at all major stores is fantastic. They do the job and are the same price as traditional sponges. I will continue to use them.

Join Now