Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA

We use this product on our dishes and are happy with how well it works. Also, we love that it is environmentally friendly. It can be a bit more pricey compared to regular sponges. Definitely would use these again and recommend to others.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Howard, OH

This sponge works great like a standard scotch brite sponge. As far as it being "greener" or "cleaner" I'm not sure. I know it may be better for recycling purposes, being a "greener" product, but other than that I wasn't that impressed.
I really like the color of these and of course that they are greener. They are strong enough for the tough caked on dishes but non scratch for delicate glasses and plates. As long as you remove all water they remain fresh and ordorless
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I use these sponges for doing the dishes and they hold up well. They're a little more expensive than most, but they last me a long time and I like that they a little more environmentally friendly than some other products out there.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY

These last me about a month each. Some people prefer to get rid of them before then but i go through this pack between 5 to 6 months. The rough back side is great on my pans and skillets. Also, I'm all for the "greener" products.
Jordyn Kristen H.
Jordyn Kristen H.
Gulfport, MS

I love these sponges because they're not only natural but they literally have no dyes or anything in them. I'm able to clean EVERYTHING WITH THEM! My walls and cabinets don't get stained like from dye that other sponges have.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Sebastopol, CA

These sponges work great! I love that they are not plastic and dyed funny colors. My only complaint is that they do not last as long, but it's minimally different and worth it. I dispose of them in the compost when I'm done.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH

Got smelly quickly. Also not sure if it was because they were green, but I noticed tiny pieces started to come off and stick to my clean dishes. They worked well for able a week but then would have to change it to a new one.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Beaumont, Ca

The natural fibers in this is what got me to purchase this item. I wasn't disappointed. Did a great job cleaning and was not expensive. I would definitely purchase this product again. Really like that it has natural fibers.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Plano, TX

I love these sponges and use them on everything. I keep three in my bathroom and two in my kitchen. The only change I would make is making them available in different colors so that I can remember which one I use for what!

Join Now