Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
This is the only sponge allowed in my house. The others are cheap and tear up so frequently it's ridiculous. I feel like these last for a long time and are very easy to sanitize.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I love that these are better for the environment since they're "green". I don't see much of a difference between these and other sponges I've purchased, but they do the job!
Pily B.
These are great! They seem to last forever and can be sanitized in the dishwasher. So cool! They don't have any sort of scent or feel filmy upon the first use, love that!
Kristofer C.
Allentown, PA
Scrubs all types of stains & messes off dishes & countertops. It's a great product especially when there's a ton of dishes piled up in the sink after a Sunday dinner.
Tauni L.
Lemoore
Love these sponges they last longer than the sponges i used to use. And they fit in my hand better. They are softer but still get the job done the way its suppsed to.
Katerina S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these sponges! They are super soft on my hands and not too harsh. The scrubby on the other side does not scratch my pots and pans because it is soft as well.
Kimberly R.
4 out if 5 because over the years the quality has gone down. These are very effective at cleaning nonstick surfaces, but also does not hurt bone china. This is a versatile sponge and can be used on a wide range of items.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
When you have kids you always have something to clean. With the Scotch-Brite Greener sponge id very easy to remove stains, wash the dishes and to clean any surface.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
When I purchase sponges, I usually reach for these! I love that they are environmentally friendly, just the right amount of scent, durable, and competitively priced.
Keiri E.
These are the ones I've used for years. I like them very much. I think peobaria all those that come to market. Do not miss the hygiene of my home # scotch-brite #influenster