Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Cambridge, MN

Been buying these for 5 years now, I like them better than the original green because they are slightly softer, the colors and that fact that they are better for the environment.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Saint Peters, MO

I am not the biggest sponge fan, but I do like the fiber scrub on this one. It is nice for a one time use, but then i get grossed out if a sponge sits in the sink for too long.
Thais G.
Thais G.
Venezuela, Coro Falcón

Excelente, genial para dejar tus utensilios limpios y frescos para usar. La recomiendo porque nunca me deja mal, deben probarla. Gracias por la excelencia del producto.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.

I really like these because they are a greener option to using sponges. They don't get that gross old, sponge smell. They work well and do not fall apart really easily.
Kiara W.
Kiara W.
Cincinnati, OH

These are your typical sponges that get the job done. They are nothing too special but they do tend to hold up pretty well. Much better than some others I've tried.
Wanda F.
Wanda F.

Gentle,safe and strong for all pots and dishes there great for those pots that require just that little extra,unfortunately you will have to replace them quickly
I really like these. The fiber in it is a good first era. The texture and the way it doesn't mess up you programs and pans. Makes me want to buy it all the time.
Rebbeka L.
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV

Nothing does a better job on pots than this!!!
I've tried brillo(and it leaves gunk under my nails). This is easily cleaned and it doesn't scratch surfaces!!!
maria e.
maria e.
Calexico, CA

Scotch-brite, sponge to wash the treats is excellent product to have its natural fibers and for that reason does not mistreat the frets, nor scratch the pans.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.

These are great, I usually ring out my sponge when I'm done using it to avoid smells, but even when I forget there's hardly any smell! I think they work great

Join Now