Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Kerri M.
Kerri M.

Cleans everything without damaging and doesn't have a weird order like the blue sponges. I bought these on a whim and will keep buying them in the future. They are a little more money but worth the price.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA

The only sponge I use! I like choosing products that are "green" and good for the environment. I put them in a the dishwasher so I can keep using them and keep them fresh. This is a must have in my house!
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Longwood, FL

I really like these, and they hold together much better than other "green" cleaning options I've found. Still nice and tough on my gross pans, without needing extra cleaning chemicals to get the job done.
AnnieJo T.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, Tx

I love these! They last longer than the typical scrub sponge, because you can wash them. I put them in my dishwasher and they look and smell great. Plus they work as well or better as their counterparts.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX

These are more natural and awesome! They work just as well as the regular ones. The price is a bit more, but with coupons and sales, or shopping at certain stores, you can find them at a great price...
Anna L.
Anna L.
Rochester, NY

Holds up really well. I am still able to get stuck on grime of all my dirty dishes. I feel good about using a product that is good to the environment. They do cost a bit more, but they are also green.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Yelm, WA

I love that they are green for helping the earth. They work well for cleaning dishes and for counters and bathroom tile. I fully recommend the for anyone who wants to leave less of a carbon footprint.
Yasmary E.
Yasmary E.
Norcross, GA

The only sponge that actually does the job and last. I change my sponges out until they have no more of the green section and that takes about 3 months to do. I love this brand, I only get this one.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI

I love that these sponges are greener and have natural fibers. They work great for cleaning dishes, pots and pans. They are gentle on my hands too and make it much easier to remove cooked on food.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.

I love these sponges and they last forever, well at least until they get too old. But they never fall apart and are a great alternative to bright pink sponges. I would recommend these to anyone.

Join Now